Chapter 18 - Time with Chingu

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 – Time with Chingu

 

Park’s POV

 

Soaking in a tub of hot water really relieve all the fatigue away. Training and filming was really tiring. My thigh still hurts from the hit I had during training. I better get it iced and maybe get Son to help me massage it. He is great at massaging for a footballer. 

I stood up and head for the shower to have a proper bath. Once I was done, I took the towel and wrap it around my waist. I went out and got dressed. While dressing, I could see a bruise on my thigh. I went to my living room and saw Son lying down on the couch and watching TV. Shinji was sitting on the floor right in front of him. I then head to the kitchen to get an ice pack.  I then went to the couch Son was lying down on. I hit his leg and told him to give me space so I could sit.

 

PJS: “Yah! Move over. I need to sit down.”

SHM: “aish! so troublesome. You hogged the toilet for such a long time. Now you want to hog the couch.”

PJS: “Yah! The last thing I remember this was my house. Hahaha. I need to ice my thigh.”

SHM: “Wae? What happened?”

SK: “Was it the knock you got during training?”

SHM: “aish! I bet you are going to ask me for a massage later on.”

PJS: “You know it chingu-yah! You are the best. If you want me to face you this weekend, I need your healing hand. Kekeke”

SK: “That sound so wrong dude!”

PJS: “Yah! You’re such a ! Byuntae!”

SHM: “This healing hands are only for females bro!”

PJS: “I think he meant Seolhyun”

SK: “Agreed. I saw you checking her out at the restaurant Heung-min ah.”

SHM: “w-what are you talking about?! When did I check her out?”

SK: “when you were teasing Ji-sung. You would occasionally steal a glance at Seolhyun.”

PJS: “heh, no wonder you kept teasing me. So you could look at her who was sitting down next to Hyejeong.”

SHM: “Shut up guys! Anyway, Shinji, you can take your shower first. I need to help this babo here.”

PJS: “Yah!”

SK: “Hahaha! It’s okay. I shall take a shower at my apartment later. Let’s hang out first.”

SHM: “Sure thing. While I massage Jisung, I want you to tell me how was your date with Yuna went.”

PJS: “Oh yes! I want to hear about it too!”

SHM: “okay. Ji-sung, you go ahead and sit on the couch. Where did you place the ointments by the way?”

PJS: “It’s in my closet.”

SHM: “Okay.”

 

While Son went into my room to grab the ointment, I sat on the long sofa while Shinji sat on the floor. He was meddling with his phone. I then took out my phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter