New day? New life!

Beware the Wolves [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(A/N bc FEELZ: Messy.Hair.Is.My.Obsession!)

knockknockknock "Chanyeol will you stand up?!" Luhan yelled through the door and Chanyeol started up from his sleep with wide eyes and saw how the shadow of Luhan's feet disappeared from the door again and sat up slowly, frustrated and hissed in pain. His whole body hurt. Last night when he had lay on the very soft mattress he couldn’t close his eyes, it was just a strange feeling to sleep in this bed and he felt so uncomfortable that he decided to lie on the floor instead. He regret his decision too late, because the floor was way too hard. In edition to that he didn't sleep really well either. In his dream he was chased by a whole pack but he could escape. But in the last second he noticed that they were only giving up on him because they had already a new victim. The girl he met in the forest years ago. In few steps they got her and surrounded her while Chanyeol could only watch. He screamed and tried to move but nothing worked. Suddenly the girl from yesterday night looked right at him and whispered "Save me." before the werewolves all came at her with there white sharp teeth. He looked around, seeing the room in the light was another thing than last night in the strange light of the light bulb. The room was not that small at all, a big, too soft bed, bookshelf with awkward titled books in it, a super accurate and clean desk and an empty wardrobe had enough space and there was an extra bathroom to his room as well. This was actually a whole house in one room! Okay, that kitchen thing missed but still, Chanyeol already felt lost in his room, not to mention the giant house Kris and Luhan are living in. Because Chanyeol’s room was the room downstairs, there was even a door to the outside but last night Kris had locked the door, the key in his hand.

“I’m not locking you in, I’m just making sure that you’re not getting wrong ideas of getting away without permissions.”. Chanyeol only nodded. Why should he run away when he’d finally arrived? “I only warned you.” Kris rolled his eyes and sighed. "Good night, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol’s backpack and the few clothes and stuff he had with him lied around on the floor too. When they were on their way back to Kris’ home Chanyeol had remembered that his backpack was still in the abundant house and with a frustrated sigh Kris had allowed that they would go back to get his stuff, aware to not wake the sleeping girl...but let’s start at yesterday night.

“Didn’t we tell you to stay at home!?” Kris crossed his arms in front of his chest when the other members were brightly grinning all over their faces. After they had left Sehun - the only one who was missing - they had decided to look for their leaders. It was Baekhyun’s idea (who else!?) and at first Luhan and Yixing were all against it because they all had the order to stay in Seoul and made their midnight patrol through the city – in human form, of course!

~

“Follow your orders or not, I’m following what my heart says!” Baekhyun said confidently and Luhan cocked his eyebrow as answer, displeased that Baekhyun was once more trying to dig his feet in following the elder’s order. “And what is your heart saying, huh?” Luhan had rolled his eyes but Baekhyun held his hand dramatically over his chest and sighed “Dear Luhan, I feel it struggling. I don’t know what it is but I guess Jongdae is really angry with something. I feel that! Double C - cousin connections! Something happened out there and we’re not there to help our leaders and Chen. That’s why I want to leave. Don’t you feel it, too? That ticking inside your bones to leave? Like someone pricked your to walk forward? I feel it pricking.” Baekhyun looked right into Luhan’s eyes, all serious. Jongin chuckled “So your is itchy!?” and Tao chuckled with him along. Luhan didn’t want to admit that Baekhyun is right because of course he felt the same – expect for the thing. He hated to be parted from Kris, even if it was an order and he was following every order with proud but still he disliked the fact that he was where he was right now. Parted from Kris! “Aaaah. You feel it too!” Baekhyun smirked and Luhan pulled his lips. “It’s still his order we have to follow!” and got an agreeing nod from Yixing “They trust us that we stay here.”

“But I feel it too!” Jongin said, wiggling his and laughed while Tao picked Candy up on his arms and patted her head “I feel it too, even Candy is nervous or something!” Kyungsoo chuckled evily “Your dog only makes little girls crying. Candy is crazy.” And Tao shot him an offened gaze where after Candy began to bark at Kyungsoo until Kyungsoo only had to narrowed his big eyes and Candy snuggled in Tao’s arms to hideaway from Kyungsoo.
Minseok cleared his voice and poked Luhan’s arm “What about following Kris and Suho’s order but get our hearts get some rest, too?” they were now all looking to Minseok and waited for him to explain what he means. “I mean that we can hurry with our patrol and do it smartly so we can leave to the forests afterwards and look after Kris, Suho and Chen.” Baekhyun found that this sounded like a fair compromise and patted Minseok’s shoulder “Thank you Xiumin! This was really smart! I guess your is really itchy too!” he looked in a round with his wide bright smile and before Luhan could say anything against it Baekhyun saluted in front of him and grinned “Luhan-ssi. I’m waiting for your permission. Please tell us your plan for tonight’s patrol.” And Luhan sighed and closed his eyes for a second “Baekhyun, you’re such an infectin to this group with your ideas.” And parted everyone to a district for patrol.

Punctual at 1am they met up at the northern city’s end and transformed to wolves to rush to their next destination, following their instincts to their leaders. Among a pack they always knew where their members are, their instincts are functional like a emotional GPS. Wherever they were, the pack will be leaded by their instincts to find back together again. Nobody ever gets lost or feels lonely because they always knew where the others are. The stronger they're bound to each other, the easier it is to find each other anywhere, always. For Baekhyun he even feels Jongdae's state of mind and gets immediately alert when he gets unpoised.

They were deeply impressed and surprised when they found four people instead of three and the dry blood prints on their leaders skin made them worry to an extreme, Luhan was the one who found his voice first.

“Kris! Suho! What happened!?” and tickled from Luhan's fear the others started asking all at once. If Luhan was a spark, the pack was the firework that was caught from that little spark and everybody blew up in anxiety.


“What happened?” “Omo, Kris where’s that blood from!” “Did you fight!? Are you hurt!!” “Did someone attack you?” “Intruders! I couldn’t believe it but…” “I told you there’s something fishy!” “You said itchy, Baekhyun.” “Hey! Is he one of THEM!!” “Who’s he!?” “Ya! Who are you!” “Didn’t you kill him!?” “Why is he still alive!” “I hate intruders!” “They killed people those pure-blooded!” “He’s a pure blooded!” “Itchy.” “Kris!”

“YA!”


More wasn’t necessary for Kris to shut up the whole pack. Meanwhile Chanyeol had hid himself behind Suho and Kris the more they went for him mentally and made him as small as possible, pressed his palms against his temples as the voices didn’t stop for a second but he was too scared to close his eyes and stained the chaos of voices inside his head. He didn’t even know that it was possible for that many members to talk at the same time in presence of the leaders. Back to his old pack, when the alpha was around, the leader was the only one who was allowed to talk. The only one. If there were others blabbering around like this he might had killed them! Chanyeol gulped that bitter thought which lied like a stone in his stomach as he remembered how often he had to close his eyes to not talk out what he was just thinking when his father was right next to him. He had to learn to walk blind around just to not let others hear his thoughts and tought himself to cut his thoughts before they were thought to an end - before he knew that those meant his end!
“Chanyeol?” a soft voice tried to pull him out of the flood of thoughts that had come over him and only then he opened his eyes he didn’t remember to close and look up to ten pairs of curious eyes that were looking down on him, some were filled with fear, some with awareness, some with worry.

“Oh poor thing!”

“Wow, is he scared!?”

"He should better be scared!"

“Seems like he really had a bad time.”

“Oh poor!”

“Are you pitying a pure…”

“Don’t start this again.”

“Oh”

“I wasn’t…”

“Itchy, still itchy!”

“Baekhyun can’t you be serious for once!”

“Serious, my !”

“BAEK!”

“You punks, not all at once.”

“Says who was constantly saying “Oh poor thing Oh poor oh!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter