Meet the Seoul pack in Busan

Beware the Wolves [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji looked at her hand she held against the light, how Chanyeol’s hand was dancing around hers, intertwining their finger, playing cheerful while she listened. He wanted her to trust her fully so he was ready to tell her his whole story and tell her about his life in the former pack. While listening, Minji had looked with scared eyes to him and felt awful what he had to go through. But Chanyeol wanted her to know, he wanted to share everything with her. Minji turned around on her bed where they comfortably lied down and looked at Chanyeol with pouty eyes “Why that sad look?” Chanyeol said with a soft smile but Minji couldn’t respond with the same.
“I can’t understand why they treated you like this. How did you not break from all this?” Chanyeol hugged her tightly and ruffled her hair “Oh Minji, please don’t you worry now. I didn’t tell you to make you sad.” “But how could you not be from that kind of story?” she said, paying attention to that curls in his hair she twirled her finger around, making it even curlier. Her small actions gave chills to Chanyeol but still she didn’t seem to be in such a good mood. “I bet I can make you laugh again.” He smirked and started tickling her side and Minji squeaked from the sudden tickling attack and wanted to escape.

But Chanyeol already had grabbed her by her waist and placed himself on top of her, pressing down her legs as she started kicking and fought against her arms that tried to protect her from his tickling attacks. “Stop it, Chanihihi, you’re playing unfair!” she gasped between her laughs “Unfair, unfair you’re stronger than me!” she said as he grabbed both of her arms to hold them over her head, forced to hold in for a second. Good for Minji, as she got a second to catch her breath again and smirked “Not so productive to hold my hands, hm?” she grinned teasingly but Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows amused.
“You think so,hm?” and bent down to her neck to softly blew air near her ear where she was extremely ticklish. Minji cried out into laughter but as she couldn’t move she was not able to flee him. Instead of air she felt all suddenly the pressure of Chanyeol’s lips discovering her neck side. "Chanyeol! You stop that."  But Chanyeol didn't even think about stopping. With careful plugs he sipped on her skin, created a hickey here, a small sweet bruise there. And another one. No one should dare to get close to her when she was his and he made sure that no one did. Only to think that Byunghun could have been too near made him angry and a protective growl rolled up his throat. "You know that you're mine, right?" She smiled shyly "Of course I know!" making his way to her face and before she knew they ended up in a sweet and long-lasting make out scene. "I don't want to see you near some other guys. If I'll see Byunghun somewhere..." Minji chuckled and pressed her finger on his lips “Pssht! I don't know why you're even jealous. Don't mention his name now, it's so unneccessary.” She smiled bright and playfully poked his cheek and chuckled.

“I wish I could read all your thoughts. What’re you thinking?” he whispered and Minji smiled “I don’t know. I think, I’m happy.” Chanyeol smiled bright, finally she got her beautiful true smile back on her lips. “I can make you to be sure to be even more than happy.” He peaked her lips and caressed the bare skin under her shirt.
She sighed, the way he touched her was the death for all resistance and she craned her neck to his lips that she needed desperately to feel on hers.
“Unnie?” the small unsure voice from the other side of the room made both of them turn their heads in shock and the same moment Chanyeol sat back, Minji jumped from the bed to her little sister to hug the little girl with her stuffed teddy bear in her arm. “Hey baby, why you’re awake?” she asked but Sajin looked to Chanyeol with big eyes and then to her sister. Minji glanced with deeply blushed cheeks to him, scared that her sister might found out what they were doing there. Sajin started squeaking and pushed the arms around her away to happily run over. “Chanyeolii!!” she screamed and clumsily climbed up the bed to fall around his neck “You’re here! Is Sehun here too? If you here he is too, isn’t he?” Chanyeol was first happy but as she mentioned Sehun he pouted  “I’m sorry, Sajin. He didn’t come with me.” Sajin gasped, if Sehun wasn’t with Chanyeol nor with her sister either…then where was he? “B-but…” her breathes got shorter and her lips shivered and she looked for help back to her sister “I stopped calling him appa, why he’s still not here?” she sobbed and Chanyeol softly her head while Minji knelt in front of the bed to hold her little sisters hands.

“Stop saying that, Sajin. We don’t really know where he is but I’m sure he’s on his way to come see you.” Sajin shook her head. “He promised me to be right back.” Minji bit her lips, looking desperately for help to Chanyeol who as well already looked frantic. “Ah..eeh..Sajin, listen.” Chanyeol said and Sajin looked with glassy eyes up to the wildly haired man “He…he’s already on his way. He told me to ask for you to be a bit more patient.” “How can I tell you tell the truth?” she said huffy and made a pouty mouth. Minji was nervously desperate that Chanyeol could hear her heart beating from the small panic that her sister would not believe them. Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “Sajin, you know Sehun is always right here, right?” he pointed to his chest and Sajin titled her head, exactly that confused Minji looked at him and he smiled at how synchronic they moved by the same feeling. But Minji let him speak on, just curiously listened to what he was about to say. “Can you feel it?” he asked the little girl as she clutched her tiny palm over her chest. She nodded. “When you hug Sehun and he’s there for you. How does your heart feel? It’s beating fast,isn’t it?” Sajin nodded again “It goes dagundagundagundagun.” “Yes, that’s why he’s really close to you, right? And now…he isn’t far away, isn’t he?” Sajin’s eyes widened as she seemed to understand “Yes! Because it goes dagun.dagun. So Sehun will come here? When?” she was all excited and she felt her heart beating even faster. He must be really close! Suddenly Chanyeol heart keys rustling and the door opening. Sajin squeaked excited.

"Minji?" Minji suddenly heard her aunt calling her and she looked up in shock "Aunt Kim!". For a second, even Minji was so surprised, she thought it would be Sehun, opening the door downstairs. But now that it was her aunt…If her aunt knows that Chanyeol was here it would be dramatic! Minji’s heart pounded up till . She was scared, scared because she reminded her argue with her aunt about Chanyeol. “Sajin.” She turned to the little girl w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter