Trust issues over the midnight moon

Beware the Wolves [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We need to be more careful. No solos anymore." Suho said and Kris pointed hard thinking his finger against his chin and looked into the round of the ten boys who were all looking with all attention to their leaders. They all had met up at Kris house for a pack conference. After Sehun had informed them about the intruders, he had found, Kris, Luhan, Jongdae and Baekhyun had hurried up to the shopping center to find them. They had learned their lesson for sure, the way they were begging and crying at him to finally end their lives and end the torture - too painful Kris had treated them to make them understand that nobody was allowed to only set one paw into Seoul without his consent. But instead of fulfilling their request he had sent them back, ordered them to go back from where they came, tell their leader that "Phoenix" didn't excist anymore, and never dare to return again. "Suho is right. No solos. Lay you had to be more careful. You can't let the youngest go all by their own." Lay only nodded, he knew that he made a mistake and Tao grumbled annoyed when he had put his cooling bag from his face and sat up. He almost looked fine again - another good werewolf thing! Wounds are healing immediately and really fast. Even broken bones only need one or two days to be healed again. And Tao only got some scratches and bruises, thanks to his many years of training and defending skills.

Half-healed Impressions of canine half moons circled his neck like a crooked red necklace, claw scratches shone through the thin fabric of his white shirt and wounds where the cement had tried to rub off his skin here and there were seen on his body. It didn't hurt, you could almost watch everything healing but it wouldn’t be Tao if he didn’t see a chance to get some healing attention from everyone by whincing and sighing with every movement that seemed oh-so-painful. As the pup of the pack it was pure instinct to beg for attention when he was in pain, it's not that Tao really wants that attention, after all by this means he showed them that he had lost.  "I was alright! Until they pushed me into a corner where they got on me at once. Totally unfair! I looked so weak." He complained and Sehun hissed angrily "Nobody cares if you looked weak. Because of you there were werewolves in our territory again." Sehun distressed the last word with purpose and looked then to Chanyeol, felt displeased to see him here too. Who knows if he wasn't some kind of spy to get those werewolves secretly in their territory!?

"I know that. He wasn't alone today, there was no time for him to help foreign werewolves." Kris said and crossed his arms and leaned back. Sehun only made a fuss because Minji had been in danger because of this. Otherwise, it would not interest him at all who or what wandered around as long as he wasn’t involved in it and his circle of friends and acquaintances were all safe and sound. "But those who were here were from the same tribe." Xiumin objected against Kris' argument, taking position with Sehun only when he saw the struggling Luhan as they had exchanged some glances. Luhan was not supposed to speak against Kris but what Sehun said sounded logically in some ways. "That doesn't make sense. Chanyeol beat one of them down to death!!" Baekhyun said against Xiumin's argument and Chanyeol sent him a warm thankful gaze as he didn't expect that there would be someone except Kris, who would defend him.

“It was his freaking cousin!” Jongdae stood up and put himself in front of Sehun who looked confused up to him “Is this supposed to support my opinion or not!? I don’t get you sometimes.” Jongdae sunk his arms and ruffled his hair “I guess…not.” Sehun only rolled his eyes annoyed and rested his chin on his palm and looked aside, he doesn’t like when Kris was looking at him that curiously to see how he reacts and Kris did exactly that! “I think he’s right, Jongdae, I mean. Chanyeol is one of us, isn’t he?” Tao said with a proud smile and patted Chanyeol's back. He was surprised when he had heard that Chanyeol got really angry as he heard that Tao was hurt. It somehow made Tao like he had to defend Chanyeol too, who sat there nervously with his hands clenched to fists and his eyes flickering hastily around. He was a small bunch of trepitation. "Ya! Don't be too proud! Kris said, we will see. I remind you that he lost himself to his emotions. If Kris wasn't there, who would have held him back from transforming and let him beast around in the whole city." Kyungsoo said, really pessimistic as he heard that Kris used his alpha power to hold Chanyeol's transformation back.

“I’m still really sorry for what happened.” Chanyeol finally raised his voice for what he had needed a lot of guts until he finally decided to put himself into the conversation as well. If somebody would let him, he really wants to leave this place. This room was filled with tense that made him extremely nervous, because he knew they all felt like this because of him. He was afraid of penalty. "Nah! It’s okay Chanyeol. It’s not your fault that they followed you. We should forget this and only be more careful the next time." Kai said tiredly and rubbed his eyes, leaning his head against D.o’s small shoulder and closed his eyes. The tired pup trusted his leaders fully and if they trust Chanyeol and weren't reasantful, why should he be? But Xiumin shook his head "You can't just simply forget it, Kai. Chanyeol should try to learn the most out of it." Baekhyun frowned his eyebrows, they were all really harsh to somebody who had really tried the last days to do his best. Didn’t they think about that, too?

"Chanyeol? I think Tao should learn something out of that too."

"It's me, who will learn. I'm still sorry that I left Tao by himself."

"Don't blame yourself Lay." Suho said and patted Lay’s shoulder, he really didn’t like how close they are tonight for arguing. He changed some glances with Kris if they didn't should end this controversy like leaders but Kris wanted to let the stone roll and watch, he wanted them to talk freely about tonight without taking the leading position. The discussion would be ended as soon as Kris and Suho would involve themselves as leaders. Instead, Kris dropped the final bomb.
"So what? Should Tao blame himself for what had happened tonight?" he said and Tao looked with big, shocked eyes to Kris and stuttered.

"W-What?!"

"No! I didn't mean it like that.”

Blame the newbie. At least his cousins wanted him, right?

"Sehun! Here, no one gets blamed for anything, okay!?" Suho looked to Kris again and shook his head but Kris only shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Somehow, Sehun isn't wrong at all. D.o, didn't you thought strange about it too?"

"He thought it was strange, not that it was Chanyeol's fault!"

"Yeah, in difference to you, Sehun, D.o isn't painting the devil to the wall. Be fair."

"I am fair. I'm only thinking what you already thought, Chenchen!"

“Where do you want to know what I thought!?”

“We all know!?”

“Oh really? Am I that obvious, huh?”

“Chen!”

"Is this an argue now, Tao? I don't really get it."

"No, Lay. I guess more of a violent discussion."

“Dumbo! Where’s the difference at all!?”

“Hey don’t call me dumbo, I have feelings too!”


Kris and Suho both rolled their eyes and leaned back in their seats and closed their eyes.
“Can’t you make them finally stop!?” Suho asked totally annoyed but Kris shook his head “Nope. Maybe next time. I’m fed up enough for tonight. just let them, they're all frustrated of today. Let them release their stress with words. It's better than waiting that they start to go on one and another. ” and Suho only moaned annoyed, let them discuss how they want. Sometimes leaders needs some rest too. At least for some seconds!

"I still have headache so maybe you leave this all, stop talking!"

"We can telepath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter