Something totally unexpected

Beware the Wolves [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An old Cherokee chief was teaching his grandson about life...
"A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.

“What you’re doing here, I asked you!” Sehun said as he had grabbed Chanyeol by his shirt collar and pushed him harshly against the wall. Chanyeol glanced in panic to Minji who looked overwhelmed and gulped. “I-“ “You’ll leave now. Dare if I’ll see you here again.” “SEHUN!” Minji screamed, who had found back to herself from the surprise Sehun’s angry reaction gave her, and stepped between them to push Sehun away “What’s wrong with you all suddenly!?” she said but Chanyeol already had walked to the door to put his shoes back on and turned around to Minji "I think I need to go. Good night." he glanced to Sehun who was still frowning at him and watched how Chanyeol’s hand opened the door. He almost bumped into a mid-aged beautiful woman who was just about to ring the bell "Oh. Excuse me." Chanyeol mumbled and quickly hurried away when Minji followed Chanyeol to the door and saw the woman who looked after the leaving boy "A-Aunt Kim!?" Minji stopped and stared in wonder at her aunt who turned around by now and looked at her with worried eyes "Sweetie are you alright?" She rushed to her and hugged her niece while Sajin stepped out and before she could look where Chanyeol left so fast she saw her aunt and hugged her legs excited "auntie auntie!!!" She squeaked and her aunt picked her up to carry her on her arms "Oh little Choi Sajin you grew up already a lot since the last time I saw you. Look what a cute girl you became!" Sajin giggled happily but Minji wasn't so sure if she should be happy about her aunts visit. She was deeply confused and overwhelmed with the situation.

"Aunt why are you here?" She asked and her aunt got serious again "let's better talk about this later." and Minji nodded and leaded her inside where Sehun still stood, seemed totally left over by the whole situation "Oh, right!  Sehun this is my aunt who came from Busan to....visit me? Aunt Kim this is my best friend Sehun. Do you still remember him?" Minji introduced them to each other but what she didn't feel was the tight tension that was there when they had looked into each others eyes. What is she doing here? Why this sudden visit? Had Minji talked to her to go to Busan, without telling it Sehun? With small eyes her aunt observed Sehun from head to toe "So this is Oh Sehun. I see,I already heard a lot from you, young man.” Sehun grinned his teeth, something about her appearance didn’t he liked since she stepped into the room and now that she had put off her coat he also knew why. The famous wine red lapel poncho of the werewolf hunter association was known almost everywhere. Werewolf hunters were armed to their teeth under it, but for everybody else it wasn't even visible. If that wasn't a warning to Sehun yet,she also had the black leather clothing on, the handle of a knife hide in her high-cut boots. She is a werewolf hunter!

The last time they had seen each other were years ago when Sehun hadn’t heard about werewolf hunter’s yet. "I didn't remember Minji had an aunt like you. Nice to meet you again, Miss Kim." He crossed his arms in front and dug his nails into his arms to depress his anger. The situation got really uncomfortable for him and he played with the keys in his hands to conclude what to do now. "Ah...ehm...so what a consciousness." Minji felt something weird between them all and the long silence made the situation even more awkward. "Yeah. I gotta leave now. Your aunt must have to tell you a lot since she came from Busan to visit you. I'm about to leave." Sajin who had watched the situation and was held back by something in the situation woke up from her absence and looked up to Sehun as she heard he was about to leave her already. Why was everybody leaving her without telling her? "No appa don't leave me. Appa don't leave." Big tears built in her round cute eyes and ran to Sehun and clinched around his legs to hide her face into it and cried. First her unnie was that long away, Chanyeol didn’t want to play with her long enough and now Sehun left too. She didn't like the situation and she wants Sehun to stay. "Don't leave." She sobbed and aunt Kim looked with big eyes to her and scolded her "Sajin! Come here to me, fast. Leave him alone.” She sounded shocked but Sajin shooed her head and Sehun bend down to her and wiped her tears away.

"Be a good girl and listen to your aunt. She really missed you, you should go to her. I'll come later again and then we will play together, okay?" His heart really hurt to see Sajin crying when he really needed to leave but he couldn't stay. He had to leave! Suho needs this to know. Sajin still shook her head and tears were flowing down her face. Sehun sighed and looked for help to Minji and she picked her little sister up while Sajin was crying again and Minji patted her head to calm her down. "I'm sorry for the trouble, Sehun." She said, really didn't understand why Sajin was making such a fuss about this now. Her aunt will get a totally wrong picture of them all. Sehun only nodded and mumbled a quick goodbye before he left as fast as he could. Minji looked to her aunt with excuse "I'm really sorry. Please sit down I will make some coffee and you can tell me everything then. I guess you have a reason for your visit?" She hugged Sajin in her arms because her whole body was shaking from her sobs and she wasn't about to stop crying. Her aunt shook her head "No I will do the coffee. Just bring Sajin to bed I guess she's just tired." and left to the kitchen, followed by the angry eyes of Sajin who pouted her lips. She wasn't tired at all...only angry that Sehun left her because of her aunt. Minji carried her little sister in her room and lied her on her bed and sat beside her, the blanket pulled up to cover her sister and waited until she fell asleep.

When she came into the kitchen her aunts cup of coffee was already empty and she only looked in it while waiting for Minji. Feeling sorry to let her wait so long she stepped in the kitchen when her aunt already raise her voice, her eyes still fixed on the empty cup "You don't need to apologize to me. Sajin is still really young, she doesn't understand what is going on and so she is really confused about this all." She looked up and Minji silently sit on the chair and was still quiet since she knew that face of her aunt. She wasn't finished at all. "But I can't understand how you accept her confusion and let her call that Oh Sehun her father. If I knew how bad you take responsibility for your little sister I would come earlier and bring you somewhere safe." Minji's jaw dropped and she didn't even know how to answer without sounding angry. "She knows really well that Sehun is not her father but he takes really good care and he's one of the few people Sajin stays with without crying. You really have no idea what we've been through.. I'm in his debt for all the years he care for me, the most after my parents went missing. He's by now the most important part of the family! I let Sajin call him whatever she wants as long as she stops crying because her parents are not coming home and the rest of the family gives a duck how I'm doing! Or why are you only now appearing, a half year later!! You can’t judge Sehun at all. You don't even know him!"

Minji jumped up from her seat and hit both hand on the table, leaning forward and looking her aunt with fierce in her eyes and her chest was moving heavily. In the end she sounded more angry than she expected - way more angry! - and her aunts eyes grew big but she cleared her voice, took herself a second cup of coffee and peacefully sipped on it, waited for her rebellious niece to find back to her senses and sat down again. Only then she sat the cup back to the table, folded her hands and talked with a deadly calm voice "You don't understand anything, my lovely Minji and you're not safe with him how you pretend to be. You bring yourself and Sajin in great danger." she looked at the young lady opposite from the table, carefully speaking out her next word. "I came here to take Sajin with me to Busan. I  had heard your wine and trouble long enough through the phone and I guess it would be the best if Sajin’s going to stay with me and her uncle for now. You need to concentrate on studying and won't have time for your sister.” By her aunt's words Minji was right away jumping up again from her chair which dropped on the floor with a loud bump "What!? Aunt, you can’t be serious! I can’t let her go with you! She needs me!" Her heart was beating painfully in her chest in comparison her aunt was coldly calm sitting back in her chair. "No, Minji what your sister needs is a stable surrounding. She needs someone who can look over her the whole day. She will go with me."
 
Minji didn't understand a word but she knew her aunt was serious about this and she bent down to place the chair back and sat down again with watery-wet tear filled eyes "P-please aunt, y-you don’t understand. It would break her heart.” It will break mine,too. Her aunt didn’t say anything but sipped on the coffee. There was silence between them for a long time. Her aunt then put out a big box from the bag. "You don’t understand it now, it’s okay if you hate me. I brought you a little gift, please wear it nicely." She stood up and put a small visit card on the box.  "I took a hotel room in Gangnam. I'm going to stay for this night and I will give you some time first. Here's the address to my hotel where I stay. Please rethink what I tell you, I’m just thinking about you and your future. And Sajin’s well being. She needs a stable social environment. She’s stressed too. Her parents are missing and she notices of course that you have a hard time too. Why else do you think she cries that often? Do you think she only misses her parents? We all know you had the greatest trouble and it’s time that you see that’s not going to work like it is now.” and Minji who didn't looked up to her aunt or the present on the table, only heard the steps of her aunt's high cut boots walking away from her.

Minji was starring a full hour on her hands, repeating her au

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter