Babysitting challenge - Don't call me daddy!

Beware the Wolves [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sajini, don't play with that." Minji placed her phone on the other side of her head and held it with her head and shoulder while she took the scissors out of her little sisters hand and placed it back on the table. Sajin blew up her cheeks and pouted but Minji just gave her a smile and poked her chubby cheek slightly. The little girl chuckled and Minji told her to go playing and turned her attention back to the phone "It's really no problem, Minji. What time shall I pick her up?" Sehun on the other side of the phone answered and Minji sigh annoyed while she picked up her phone back into her hand, ruffling her hair. She really felt bad to ask Sehun to babysit her little sister but she couldn’t leave her little sister alone, she was too scared and Sehun was at least one of the few people Minji can leave Sajin without her crying straight until Minji came back. It was really a problem when Minji always brought her into kindergarten, Sajin always cries for at least a whole hour straight until she calms down again and plays with other kids. She always couldn’t wait for Minji to pick her up again, Minji always carried her on her arms or held the little girls hand tight the way home so she would be happy. "No. I will bring her to your house. I can't make you even more trouble with her." Minji said to Sehun and was really thankful he had time for Sajin. Minji looked where Sajin was last in her eyesight and got worried about a second as Sajin wasn’t sitting on the floor playing with her toys. That racial was always to be watched otherwise there was trouble coming right after but Minji found her sitting in front of the TV watching a cartoon.

Finally, Minji let herself fall on the chair and leaned back. "I don't see the problem in picking her up." Sehun insisted and Minji was shortly thinking weather to give up or not and there was a short silence between the lines. "So who is he?" Sehun asked curiously and Minji could say the way his voice sounded that he was smirking all over his face. "What do you mean with "he"? There’s no he." She raised her eyebrow up to heaven when she heard him chuckle before giving her an answer "Why else you need a baby sitter for Friday night you aren't spending with me? It's a date, right?" When Minji didn’t answer immadiently Sehun teased on “Is it that new guy from Minseok's café? He always seems so happy when you’re entering.” He blabbered happily but Minji moaned annoyed “Stop it, Oh! No, it’s not that guy. I don’t even know his name.” she said and heard a short giggle, the one Sehun only showed to Minji, his best friend since they played together at the playground 16 years ago. “Liar! He always draws a little heart on your coffee cup, I saw it! Or at least something that looks heart-shaped, I guess he’s really bad at drawing, just like Yifan! Haha. Or he’s just too nervous when you’re entering the shop! Should I ask Minseok for his number? Maybe I should make you two get to know each other better?”

Minji bit her lips and played with the little origami crane Sajin gifted her today. Why does Sehun tries sometimes so annoyingly to couple her with such random guys! "Listen, Oh Se-cupid, I just need a free friday evening that I can spend with some tea and learning in the library without being worried about Sajin. I don’t need to worry if she’s with you." The last part was the only true part. But she couldn’t tell him the truth…Gotta be kidding. Just no!
"I pick her up at six, okay?" Sehun brought her back to the conversation as she was going through her preparation step by step, when he finally cut the awkward silence between them. "Thank you so much. I owe you something." Minji smiled released It’s a weight off her mind because she was really delighted he didn't ask any more questions and just being a great friend he always is. "B.U.B.B.L.E.T.E.A." he spelled slowly the way too obvious answer of what "something" should be. Minji laughed and shook her head happily "Ya you junkie! I owe you thousands, okay? One day I'll buy you a shop and we can live happily ever after, okay?"
“Yehet! I know why I call you the best!”

~Later
"Appaa~" Sajin jumped up, dropping her toys she had just held a moment ago and ran to the door as soon as she heard the key in its lock. She immediately jumped happily up Sehun's legs with both hands held up and Sehun, not even inside, picked her up to carry her on his arms "Hey princess. How did I say to call me?" The four year old girl hide her deep pink cheeks behind her hands and she shyly shook her head. Minji walked toward them with Sajin’s teddy which the little girl gratefully took to cuddle her face into it while Minji leaned against the wall, smiling at Sehun “Just because I gave you the keys doesn’t mean the bell is dead.” She joked around but Sehun pulled out his tongue, aware that Sajin didn’t see this behavior and laughed “You only can blame yourself, it was you who gave me the keys.” And Minji couldn’t say anything because it was true. She gave Sehun her spare keys in case she forgot hers or lose them or for any emergency. Because her parents were not there and Sehun belongs to her family anyway, Minji even felt a little safer when she had handled him the keys. Sehun lifted the little girl in his arms "She's so cute when she's so shy like this." he smiled at Minji and she ruffled her little sister's hair "Sajin don't call him uncle just because he looks old to you." She smiled and eyed her best friend who looked now deeply disappointed with his pout mouth " Sajin now I'm sad. I’m not that old." He acted like crying and looked with big eyes to her and she giggled. "Ap-pa~" she whispered still shy but it set a big bright smile on Sehun's face. “Almost, baby girl, it’s oppa. I’m not your daddy!”

Minji blushed about her little sister’s cute mistake but she wondered if Sajin may was thinking really he was her father. Oh, no way.
"Looks like you two lovey doveys will have a great evening." Minji giggled and looked then to Sehun while she fought with Sajin to pull her jacket on because she didn’t want to leave her arms from Sehun. "Really thank you Sehun. What would I do without you, huh?" Sehun shrugged his shoulders and lifted the little girl in his arms up again, closing her jacket with one hand "Its’ nothing. Sajin and I are going to watch Lady and the Tramp all night long and you will miss the greatest Friday night ever." Sajin looked up with big eyes and was all smiles. "All night?" She asked amazed, jumping in his arms up and down and clapping her hands.
Sehun knows for sure how to excite her and win her heart in a second. He nodded and she clinched her little arms around his neck and snuggled again his chest, looking with a pout to her big sister. "Unnie he's mine now. Can I stay with him forever?" Sehun and Minji had to laugh and Sehun hugged Sajin and whispered at her:

"Yeah make Minji unnie jealous because she will definitely change her mind and come with us." Sehun really hoped to change her mind because he was slightly worried about her. He wondered if Minji really had planned to study or if she was just bluffing. It would fit her too well spending all night over books but still he was worried why it was necessary that Sajin should stay with him instead. It’s not like Minji managed it other ways both, school and caring for her sister like a perfect mother. What if she was meeting a guy and just didn't want him to be worried? Or jealous? Was she keeping a secret in front of him?
Like she heard it ,Minji, that moment grabbed his beanie and pushed it over his eyes "No, I won't. I told you I have to learn." She sighed and rolled her eyes but with a smile. "Ah. Princess help me, I'm blind." Sehun turned around himself a few times and Sajin pushed his beanie up again. When he opened his eyes he said "peek a boo" and she squeaked in excitement. Once more Minji was satisfied with her decision to leave Sajin with him.

"Appa, I'm hungry!" Sajin rubbed her tummy and frowned her eyebrows looking up to Sehun. "It’s Oppa, Sajin aegi, it’s oppa. But…Uh yeah. You got me." He looked around because he doesn't know what to cook or how to cook. He hated house hold things. That was not his business and never his problem, until now! He was too lazy to go shopping like his mother told him and now he had a problem. He was hard thinking about a solution when he had a fantastic idea. He took his phone and dialed the number while asking Sajin. "I guess you love pizza, right?" Sajin’s eyes looked confused up to him "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter