Awkward! Is this a date?

Beware the Wolves [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not an hour later the door bell ringed and Sehun, who just had took a nap, grumbled grumpily. “Sehun! You’ve got guests!” his mom called out for him and he finally stood up. With eyes rubbing he waddled into the living room and pouted "Minji, why are you already..." he opened his eyes and stopped as he saw instead of Minji, Yifan and Chanyeol sat in the living room and Sehun rolled his eyes “YA! I’m a hard working college student and I’m counting every precious second of my sleep. Why did you wake me up, Kris?” Sehun pouted and he could see how Chanyeol immediately sunk deeper into the sofa caution. “Chanyeol wants you to be a bit more guest friendlier.” Kris smirked and Chanyeol shook his head “We’ll leave so you get some sleep.” and stood up already but Kris, without looking at Chanyeol, pushed him back down. “What are your plans for today?” he asked Sehun randomly who rubbed his face and mumbled into his hands “Going out with Minji.” Kris smiled to Chanyeol who’s eyes grew bigger “Great. So you will take Chanyeol with you.” Kris said with a crooked smirk on his lips. Sehun titled his head to his side and grimaced his face to complete disapproval “Kris, seriously?” and Kris nodded, still with his provocative grin, Sehun didn't know if he should be careful or provoked of it. “It’s not a romantic date anyway, right?” he teased the pup who narrowed his eyes angrily and shook his head “Tzz tell me about romance. But why…” he looked to Chanyeol for a second, who quickly looked away to avoid Sehun's eyes. He knew that wasn't a good idea! Kris stood up and crossed his arms in front of his chest. “You didn’t excuse for your behavior yesterday.”

“For what!?”

“Sehun.” 

“Okay, sorry.”

“Apology not accepted.”

“What the..., Kris!!!”

“Not “Kris!”, for you it’s “my dearest leader.”

“Kris, I’m really not in the mood for your weird games.”

“Me neither for your moodiness.”

“I’m not moody.”

“I'll bring Chanyeol to you until you’ll give him a chance.”

“What’s with Luhan?”

“He excused. Don't divert.”

“I’ll excuse too.”

“You'll still take Chanyeol with you.”

Chanyeol, who silently just listened to the controversy really wanted to leave but Kris wouldn’t let him. He didn't even asked for it, it was all Kris' idea! “Give him a chance, okay?” Kris finally said and walked to Sehun to  softly squeezed his shoulder and leaned in "You only will be forced if you put yourself against it." and wanted to leave when the door bell ringed. “I’m going anyway.” Kris said and walked to the door. Chanyeol stood up and wanted to follow but he hesitated. When Kris opened the door a squeaky excited scream from Sajin filled the room when she ran inside to his favorite

“AAAAaaaahppa”

"Annyeonghaseyo Wu Yifan, nice to see you. Are you about to leave?" Minji asked politely the tall man in front of her and apologized as she saw Yifan's really surprised face. He nodded and greeted back "Definitely. It’s getting pretty crowded here. Sehun and Chanyeol are in the living room." "Chanyeol?" Minji asked confused while tilting her head to the side. Yifan, not a fan of big words nodded again "Ne. But I really need to-" Kris was interrupted by a high-pitched scream from Sajin and they both turned their heads and ran into the living room. Sehun, who just had greeted his little fangirl was sitting on the floor and turned his head in surprise when Sajin jumped up and ran towards Chanyeol.  "Wolfi. Wolfi." She screamed all excited and Chanyeol flinched by the little girls high voice. With wide arms she ran to him and Sehun and Kris gasped in shock while Chanyeol’s eyes grew scary big watching the girl and a wolfish wince escaped his throat.

Minji put her arms akimbo and put on her scolding face to look angrily at her little sister "Sajin!" She said but her little sister just giggled and crawled through Chanyeol's long legs and touched the TV screen with both of her little hands like she wanted to hug the wolf on the screen. "Auu auu" she barked happily while looking at the TV screen where her favorite cartoon was on. Chanyeol turned his head to her and let himself fall back on the sofa seat and touched his chest where his heart was bouncing wild. Minji rolled her eyes annoyed and crossed the room to pick her little sister up and sat her farer away from the TV and turned around to Chanyeol and bowed for excuse. "I'm so sorry if she scared you. She really can be over exciting by the TV." She set on an excusing smile, looked again to Sajin and than back to the tall man in front of her and her smile suddenly vanished when she finally took a close look and gasped

“Oh.” She said totally embarrassed and surprised together and looked to Sehun and back to Chanyeol. “Ah. You…” she stuttered and Chanyeol’s eyes widened, waiting for her to end her sentence. Kris also looked confused and saw how her cheeks only got crimson red. She finally giggled embarrassed and her hair behind her ear “I guess we have met already, right?” “Huh?” Sehun only asked with dropped jaw and Chanyeol nodded, nervous sweat cooled is neck and his ears burned like fire. Kris and Sehun's eyes seemed to burn wholes inside him like shotguns into a target. “Yes, I-I remembered.” “In the super market, right?” Minji tried to get rid of the awkward situation with talking on and hoped that Chanyeol could at least explain the situation but he only nodded again.

Minji felt extremely embarrassed. She had hoped that she would never met him again because she didn’t even introduced herself to that stranger she had bumped into. After that strange situation she just had left as quickly as she could. “I’m Choi Minji. I’m really sorry I didn’t introduce myself back then. Nice to meet you...again.” and Chanyeol introduced himself too. Minji's cheek were all blushed the way his eyes obeyed her intensively but Chanyeol couldn't take his eyes from her. The way she shyly smiles and looked hastily between him and the others, with those pinkish cheeks he wanted to caress all suddenly, made his lips twitch to a smile. She looked to Sehun and asked him to explain the situation. "ME!? W-w-" “Yeah. Where do you know each other?” she asked and Chanyeol looked to Sehun “Ah, we’re....some...friends. We're friends.” he said quickly and Chanyeol nodded violently. He couldn't do anything else, it literally left him speechless to meet Minji here again. “Is that so? Why don’t I know you then? Do you go to college, too?” Chanyeol's eyes widened - unable to cope with useful answers. “No, he doesn’t.” Sehun answered before it gets more awkward and Minji hmmed unsatisfied.

“Ah okay. From where do you know each other then?”

Why is she asking me so many things?

Can't you act normal and talk!?

"Eeh..."

“Ehm…Yifan. He’s a roommate with Luhan and him.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Yeah.”

Sajin who disliked that Sehun seemed like he didn't even notice her, walked to him and took his hand “Appa, let’s watch this cartoon together!” she said and Chanyeol  changed eyes with Sehun, flickering eyes between Minji and Sehun and Chanyeol finally understood! "Oh. So she's your daughter?!" He didn't understand why the little girl was that excited of wolves but seeing her play with Sehun so comfortable too and the way Sajin ran excited to him made him clue of the girl and him were the parents. That's why Sajin might be not scared. Because she grew up with it. With werewolves! He just saw Kris roll his eyes and choked down a snort with laughter. Oh my goodness. "Whaaaaat? Nonononononononono." Minji said red all over her face and shook her hands violently in front of her. Sehun gave Chanyeol the most what-the--dude gaze ever but he was blushing slightly too. "What the hell, definitely not!!!" Chanyeol was confused even more because he started at zero again. He blushed embarrassed because he might had said something really stupid the way everybody was reacting and how extremely the atmosphere in the room had changed. Minji covered her face with her hands while Kris pressed his fist against his mouth to really not started laughing and Sajin, who saw this all scratched her head and looked up to him. "Fanfan oppa why is everybody red in the face? Do they have fever?" Kris snorted and knelt down to pat the cute girl's head and shook his head "No, little beauty. You call that stupidity. You better stay away, it’s invective. That's why I'm leaving." and said goodbye to the three red heads and held his laughter back until he was outside where he burst out in tears from laughing. Maybe it was really not a bad idea to take Chanyeol in the pack. He was really refreshing.

"Yifan!" Sehun growled in his mind because he had heard the leaders thought of course. Chanyeol looked at the other pack member "What did I do wrong?" He asked panicked. Wasn't he supposed to talk more like Kris told him!? "You can't just ask if we're parents when were obviously not!!! Am I not looking way too young for being a father, stupid head?" Sehun really needed to concentrate to not scream out loud and Chanyeol pouted "But its possibly, right?" Sehun snorted "Of course its possible. What human are you to not know that, huh?" Sehun shouted mentally at the newbie. Chanyeol flinched and looked sadly to the ground and sunk his shoulders. "I was just not sure, you confused me!" He pouted. Sehun who saw he had hurt Chanyeol ruffled his head and stood up "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Minji had looked confused between them with rising wondering. "What are you guys doing? Is this a stare battle? A guy thing I missed or what?" Sehun looked to her and bit his lips.

For a moment he had forgotten she was with them as well and could imagine how awkwardly it must had look when they were just staring at each other intensively for a long time. Minji laughed "It's okay I won't ask weird question about an ongoing bromance." She was laughing so Chanyeol guessed she made a joke even he didn't understand what it was about.  She looked away to Sehun "Is your friend coming with us by the way. You promised Sajin a date, remember?" Sajin jumped up and hugged Sehun "Ne. Appa let’s go movie." "Look, she called you appa! So you’re parents!” Chanyeol insisted but Sehun just shook his head annoyed. "She only says it accidentally. Please don't think wrong about it." Minji begged Chanyeol before it would get awkward again. "Do you want to go with us?" Chanyeol saw how not amused Sehun was about this and looked back to Minji and shook his head "Ah~ No. I don't want to go. I mean....I wasn't in the cinema before but I...I can't go. I-I have other things to do." He was really unsure and overworked with the situation. Being social like a human was a difficult thing to handle but something about Minji made him nervous and being with Sehun even more. He didn't like him and this all wasn't doing anything to make it better!

"I can't leave you alone. Remember our precious alpha boy?" Sehun frowned but what Kris had told him was definitely an order. Why me? Sehun asked himself. Why today? Why just why!? "Wait! You never went to cinema before? Wow, this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter