A cup of coffee [Edit]

Beware the Wolves [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you thinking again, hm!?” Sehun’s soft voice brought Minji away from her thoughts and she looked to the tall blonde man next to her that tried hard not to look too worried. But of course he was and so Minji gave him only a weak smile “It’s nothing, I’m just thinking.” And leaned back against the bench they sat. Compared to the groomy morning, the afternoon was bright and sunny. Minji and Sehun had went with Sajin to the playground where she played all excited by herself with her dolls in the sandbox “It’s your parents, right?” Sehun asked again, not that he was pushy but he knew that Minji didn’t like to start that kind of conversations even she liked to share her thoughts with him. Minji nodded, still watching over her little sister “Of course it’s them. I went to the police department earlier and tried to get out some information. I was allowed to look at my parents documents.” Minji stopped for a second, left out that she has been there days before and always bothered them that long until they let her finally have a look at her parent's documents. What she had found out made her really wonder
“Did you know that my parents actually lived in Busan before?” Sehun shook his head and laughed “Of course I don’t know.” Minji sighed and rolled her eyes at her own stupidity “I know but me neither! I mean…my mom never told me. Even when we visited my aunt in Busan once or twice she never talked about anything related to her living there…really strange, don’t you think?” Sehun rubbed his chin, he couldn’t think of anything why that bothered Minji that much all of a sudden.

“Is it really that strange? I mean…what are you doing now with that knowledge?” he said, already having a bad feeling what probably was going on inside her head. Minji shrugged her shoulders, she knew it wasn’t that much of information she got from today but it still bothered her that her parents kept this to her a secret. “I don’t know. It was long before I was born. But something about this just bothered me. I’m thinking what could have been so wrong about Busan. What’s it that she even didn’t like to visit my aunt so often or let us stay with her. I always wondered about this but now…” Minji paused and smiled to Sehun “Maybe I’m going to visit my aunt. It’s really strange I just had this feeling recently and now I really think about going to Busan.” I knew it! Sehun looked to her with big eyes. “Ehm Minji don’t you think you’re a bit too fast with making your decision? I don’t think this is necessary.” Sehun really disliked to hear his best friend talking about going to the most aware place in the whole country. Kris said it himself, it all started in Busan where the werewolves that were with Chanyeol started the killings. Actually Sehun thought about it the same way but he blamed the new pack member for it. Sehun hasn’t met him yet but Kai told him everything what he missed this morning and for Sehun it was glass clear: If that Chanyeol didn’t find a way of fleeing Jeju, the others who killed from Busan to Seoul wouldn’t have followed.
Who knows what Busan looked like now and what had happened to the pack there. No! Minji will not visit her aunt in Busan right now!

“Not necessary? Hey, what’s wrong, I thought you said we should try anything to find out about my parent’s missing!? And now that I found out something you said it’s not necessary?” Minji was obviously offended to get such a disappointing answer from the only one she really trusted. Minji bit her lips, those thoughts just hurt her even more and she wasn’t strong enough to let herself down deeper today. “Don’t be mad with me.” Sehun said and put his arm around her to pull her close. “I’m not.” Minji pouted and Sehun patted her head, mumbled an apologize to the girl and sighed, trying to change the topic.
“Look to your sister for a second.” he suddenly said and Minji turned her head to see how Sajin stand a few meters away from two other girls and watched shyly how they played with each other – without her. “Doesn’t she remind you of someone?” he said with a smile on his lips and chuckled “She’s so like you. How often have I sat here, on this bench too and looked how you just played all by yourself.” Minji remembered them become friends with a soft smile. When she was young, Minji didn’t seem to like to play with other kids as she was too shy for no certain reason. Until she met Sehun. If she got teased he was right there to help her but before she could ask him if he would like to play with her he walked away without a word, sat on a bench near her and watched her silently.

Minji looked up to Sehun and frowned “You could have talk to me a lot earlier back that days.” She said and curled her lips again. Sehun sighed and ruffled her hair until he couldn’t see those mesmerizing eyes which were able to look right inside him. He really couldn’t stand them! “I was scared and shy, too.” He said and softly pushed Minji away from him. She pulled her hair back and watched how he walked over to Sajin and took her hand and talked to her. Then they walked toward the two girls and Sehun knelt down, it seemed like he introduced Sajin to the girls. Sajin hid behind Sehun’s brought shoulder all shy but the girls stood up and giggled curious. Sehun put Sajin back in front of him and talked to her again. Sajin only nodded first but then she started talking with the girls and showed them her dolls and the girls were all excited to find someone new to play with.

After some minutes Sajin had already forgotten her shyness and even didn’t notice how Sehun stood up as one of the girl’s mothers walked over and greeted Sehun. Minji would really like to know what they were talking about when Sehun suddenly turned his head to her and pointed at her and the mother smiled and bowed slightly and Minji greeted her back. Sehun laughed embarrassed and the mother giggled too when Sehun walked back to Minji and sat down again. “What did you do?” Minji asked curiously and Sehun put his arm back around her and put his legs one above the other, brightly grinning. “I just helped Sajin the way I should have helped you earlier.” But Minji shook his head “No, I mean the mother. She seemed suddenly all embarrassed when she looked at me!” and Sehun grinned even brighter “Ah, right. She asked if Sajin was my sister and I told her she’s our daughter.” “SEHUN!!” Minji said loudly and got out of Sehun’s hug and pushed him away that roughly that he almost fell from the bench. Sehun started laughing and blocked Minji’s hands who tried to hit him “A joke, only a joke! She told me that she saw Sajin playing all by herself but didn’t know if she should ask her daughter to go play with her and she excused herself to me. I told her she doesn’t need to and that she’s your sister. When she looked at you she said she knows you from his husband. He’s one of your professors and he always speaks really well of you. She feels sorry that she didn’t notice you earlier.”

Minji crossed her arms and frowned “Ah yea. And I should believe you now!?” Sehun rolled his eyes annoyed and pulled her hand and stood up “Come with me, she really likes to talk to you herself.” And dragged Minji over to the mother. Minji felt the panic in her bones, she really hated these kinds of situations still and didn’t want to talk to the lady but Sehun didn’t change a bit either. If he would force her to be confident she can be but for this Sehun had to force her. The mother was really Minji’s professor’s husband and they quickly came to conversation and talked about the little girls and school and stuff. When the mother said good bye and left with her daughter, Sajin's new friend, Minji turned around to Sehun - who wasn't there anymore. Minji looked around confused when Sajin pulled her sister's sleeve and smiled "Sehun said when you're finished with talking you should look up your phone." and Minji sighed annoyed.
"I'm not the type who likes to hear woman's blabbering!
Sorry. Have fun with Lizzy later on!”
Chrrr~ What is he even to leave me all alone? Minji thought and smiled to her sister "Would you like to eat some ice cream?"

Kris and Chanyeol sat in the car on their way to Chanyeol’s new work. “Xiumin really needs your help and I have to do my own work.” Kris explained and Chanyeol nodded his head. He had no idea what they’re driving to but he was willing to help Xiumin, of course. “Wh-what do I need to do?” Chanyeol asked as Kris parked his car in front of a nice café and got out of the car. He closed the door and Chanyeol followed, looked curious up to the nice small building with some sun shades and tables outside. There were people sitting at the small round tables, enjoying the sun, some cake and coffee or an ice cream. Chanyeol his dry lips. He would really like to try some of those delicious cake but Kris pushed him inside “You’re not here for eating, Chanyeol! Not at all.” And gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter