Childish: Stolen sweets are the best

Beware the Wolves [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only a few days later Kris woke up way too late, he had a horrible sleepless night, sending a sleep walking Luhan three times back to his own room as he always ended up in Kris’ room, pushing the leader aside to snuggle next to him just that Kris woke up and threw Luhan out of his room again. Kris didn’t hear his alert and it would only be a half hour until school starts and he had promised Suho that Chanyeol would be ready before he comes to pick him up! He went to Chanyeol’s bedroom, where the peacefully sleeping boy had made himself comfortable on the floor, the blanket under his and hugging the pillow tightly with arms and legs. “You weirdo, for what do you have a bed?” Kris mumbled and knelt down to him and cleared his voice “YO! Wake up!” he said loudly, still with a really rough and husky sleepy voice but even after a second time he only saw Chanyeol’s eyelids twitching, smacked his lips and grumbled before he turned around, showing his leader the cold shoulder. “Aish. This kid.” Kris mumbled and grabbed the blanket and gave it a short, rough pull and saw Chanyeol rolling over a few times and landed on his tummy on the cold ground.

Chanyeol finally raised his head to his leader with barely opened eyes and whimpered “Why?” he muttered in complain that Kris had put away his blanket and left him to the cold floor. He sat up to hug himself as it was really cold on the floor with only his shirt and boxers on and freezing made him finally wake up as he chattered his teeth from the sudden cold around him. One second he was still in his sweet dreams and now reality gave him a cold greeting at early times. Why do people have to stand up so early? It's my free day today, isn't it? I want to sleep for a while longer! “No, you have to hurry up, Suho will be here in 10 minutes to take you with him. Wasn’t it you who wanted that desperately to go with Suho to primary school for a day?” Kris smirked and Chanyeol was wide awake now. “10 minutes? Oh no! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier!?!?!Kris!!” he said in panic, jumped up and ran out of the room, leaving a satisfied smiling Kris back in his room. Luhan, who just had stood up as well, happily slung his bath towel over his shoulder, stretched himself with a greedy smile and was just about to enter the bathroom when a whirlwind of long arms and legs stormed right in front of him into the bathroom and closed the door an inch away from Luhan’s nose. “CHANYEOL!” Luhan stamped huffily with his feet and knocked at the door with both hands. “Open the door, I need to take a shower!!RIGHT NOW!” “Sorry, I’m late.” Chanyeol excused behind the closed door and jump into the shower. “KRIIIISS!!!!!!” Luhan whined and only heard Kris’ annoyed moan from Chanyeol's room and stepped angrily toward him.

“Kris, you know I hate when I can’t take a shower right after standing up!” he pouted and Kris shrugged his shoulders “What should I do? Talk with Chanyeol maybe you can share the shower or what do you want from me now?” he chuckled and Luhan threw the towel right in Kris’ face. “Not an option! I’ll leave. I’ll sleep again but when I wake up I want the bathroom to be empty. Or I'll shower with you!” and stamped away again. Kris looked after him and only saw his room door closed roughly

“YAA, Luhan! This is my room!”

“You know I can sleep better inside of your bed!”

“Why does this just sound so so so wrong!?”

"It's not my fault what you think sounds wrong or not!"

"I'm waiting for the friendly men in white to pick me up already." Kris mumbled and sighed frustrated. After this stressful waking up Kris needs some breakfast first. He went down to the kitchen but it was always Luhan who made breakfast. Since ever. What was he even supposed to eat? If someone would ask him what breakfast was he would answer that it was the plate Luhan places in front of him every morning. It was now Kris who pouted, opened the fridge and closed it again, looked around in the kitchen but sighed as he gave up soon enough.

He really hated himself for standing in front of his room and knocked carefully “Lu-ge?? Lu~ I’m…hungry.” he carefully opened the door and stuck his head inside, seeing Luhan pretending to sleep in his bed “Lu-ge!” he said again only in a whisper when Luhan grabbed a pillow and before Kris could get hit he closed the door again “Get the duck out of my room!I’m sleeping!” Luhan said loudly and Kris looked irritated right to Suho in front of him “His room? I thought it’s your room?” he laughed, holding a life saving bag of bagels in his hand and Kris closed his eyes in annoyance. “Not while mating season. Why was it me who ended up with the most clingy wolf on this planet.” He grumbled and shrugged inside when he heard a loud and whiny cry from the other side of the door. "And I thought you love meee!" and Suho grimaced his face and Kris apologized to Luhan who kept on crying.

Kris wanted to go downstairs to the kitchen with the still chuckling Suho. On their way there Chanyeol stormed out of the bathroom only with a towel around his hips and when he saw Suho, he tried to stop, almost slipped with his still wet feet over the even parquet and held the towel desperately as it almost slipped down.“I’m almost done! I just forgot some clothes!!” and ran in his room and smashed the door. “Tell me, isn't this a beautiful chaotic morning?” Suho asked with an amused smile and Kris rolled his eyes to the side. "I can't wait to finally leave." Suho's smile faded and he got all serious, too serious. "Are you really sure you'll go there all by your own?". Suho really hates the idea that his co-leader left to Busan but one of them had to stay here with the pack. There was a meeting with all alphas of the country to discuss the further dealing of Busan's pack almost being wiped out from the escaped pure-blooded from Jeju. Something like this had never happened before and it was the first time that that many werewolves would meet in one territory. "I am. Or do you want to switch places? I'll be back soon to not miss anything." and patted Suho's shoulder who gave him a weak smile. "Just take good care and come back with good news."

“Mailbox again?” Minji sighed and put her phone back in her bag. It was afternoon and she was on her way to the primary school to pick up Sajin. Sehun had told her to pick her up but after he didn't answered his phone she went all by her own. She wondered if Sehun was that busy but when she called Jongin he didn’t answer his phone as well. Maybe they were studying together. Sajin was today with her kindergarten group visiting the first class at primary and she has been totally excited for days. While Sajin had probably a really exciting day, Minji was badly tired, she had went to three job interviews, all went out really disappointing. Flexibility was something she needed but something nobody was able to give her. But she won’t give up. Tomorrow was another day! She walked into the school building and found the class room of the first class. She carefully knocked at the door and Joonmyun called her inside. When she opened the door there was still class and Minji apologized “Oh, I’m sorry, I guess I’m too early.” She chuckled embarrassed but Joonmyun asked her to come inside. Sajin, who had heard her unni jumped up from the memory game she played with two other girls and Chanyeol and ran to her big sister. “Unnnii! You came to play with us?! Chanyeol-ssi is here too!” and grabbed her hand to pull her away and Joonmyun giggled “We have play lesson right now so just go and have some fun.” “Kim seonsaengnim, look what I draw for you again!” a little girl said and showed her a wild mess of crayons with some flowers. “Ooooh, it’s so beautiful!! Thank you so much!” Joonmyun said all proudly, having tears in his eyes as he looked at the wild mess of sticks and whirls he had no idea what they should mean. Still, he was so touched that he got such a cute present.

Meanwhile Sajin had sat down to the game again and when Minji saw Chanyeol she giggled “Oh Chanyeol. What happened to you?” Chanyeol looked up and smiled bright when he saw Minji here. His appearance made it obvious they had some painting lessons before because he was painted from head to toe with finger paint. The kids had painted his face with all his war paint on and on his t-shirt the children used their hand prints to color the fabric in funny colors. The once so white shirt was only a chaos of colors. Even in his hair stuck some yellow and green color. “He’s living art!” one of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter