Stupid cupid

Beware the Wolves [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„I’m so gonna kill him!“ Chanyeol shivered from anger and blew his nostrils, his hairs dripping from cold water in his face. To Luhan’s question to Kris about what they would do now, Chen just glanced worried to Chanyeol. “I feel you, Chanyeol but we don’t even know where Byunghun is.” Chanyeol jumped up from his chair, fed up that nobody was listening what he had now already said a thousand times “I told you he’s in Busan!” and because Chanyeol got too loud again – that emotional wreck of a hormone-filled wolf had flipped out the last hours randomly including screaming or angry glaring at people - Kris stood up and got a new bucket with ice cubs but Chanyeol understood and sat down again, pressing his lips tightly together. The idea of pouring the heated wolf boy with cold water when he wanted to rage around got Kris from Luhan because hours before when Chanyeol wanted to go in the bathroom but Luhan took a shower he just broke the door, yelling at Luhan who was so startled that he slipped in the shower, curled up scared in the corner and just protectively held the shower protectively in Chanyeol’s direction who got showered with cold water but at least that brought him back to sanity.

That’s why Kris had prepared some ice cup filled buckets in the garden for when ever Chanyeol got too angry for Kris to want himself to involve in a fight. Still, Kris grabbed the bucket and poured the ice cold water right over Chanyeol’s head and patted the bucket as he placed it on Chanyeol’s head. “Just in case to keep your mind cool.” he said as Suho rebuked Kris by calling his name angrily. Chanyeol glanced from under the bucket, smiling sheepishly “It’s okay I feel better.” and made Baekhyun chuckle that at least Chanyeol wasn't mad at Kris at all. Loyal leader puppy. he thought and Luhan glanced at him. You used to call me like that. You're still the number one LLP, don't sound so jealous! Luhan jumped up, putting his hands akimbo "Was that a provocation?" Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders and imitated Luhan and jumped up as well. "Why not!? Come one Lu, dare to fight me if you're not happy with what I say." and turned around to wiggle his to get Luhan all furious. "GUYS! What's even the fuss!?" Xiumin placed himself between them, softly pushing their chests to get them both away from each other. "Sat down now again or both of you get a bucket, I'm prepared!" Kris pointed behind him to the ten other water-filled buckets. "Chanyeol should actually feel really disappointing that Kris had to prepare that "kitty-behave" methode." Tao mumbled to Chen who started laughing. No other second the sound of water splashs hitting those two and their complaining screams got everybody's attention back to Kris who held the empty bucket still in his hand. "I warned you."

Chanyeol didn't notice even what was going on as he was too busy to look out for Minji’s presence from way too far away. It made him nervous to barely feel her and it trickling him so soft that he almost feared to lose that presence. “Chanyeol is Minji still okay though?” Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol was thinking about it but had thought for the pack to hear and everybody looked now at the wolf boy with deeply tired eyes. He sighed and closed his eyes, sent his mind far away to reach her aura but too fast he snapped back and only sighed again. “I don’t really know. She’s really upset and I feel like she’s crying.” He said only in a low voice and Lay next to him pushed his chair nearer him and gave Chanyeol a hug to let him rest his head to his shoulder while patting the sad wolf’s head. “But she’s not directly in danger, right?” Kyungsoo asked to point out that all the time Chanyeol had not directly felt any serious great danger. He told them that she screamed at the phone and because of bad connections and too many noises he didn’t understood really but heard Byunghun’s voice. He had felt her being angry than again relieved and happy. Not a moment where there was serious danger that had let Chanyeol jump up and ran to safe her. Of course he had tried to run to her anyway but Kris had stopped him, keeping the cool head of the heated group Chanyeol had infected with his panic, he was the one who had thought of danger. “It could be a trap again.” Kris had said and only then they started to discuss till now.

Chanyeol just lost his anger that had kept him awake all the time and changed to total frustration. “Poor Yeollie!” Luhan pouted and looked to Kris “We can’t wait ‘till something’s happening, Kris.” and Baekhyun nodded “Right, we should go and safe her.” "I thought she's not in danger." Chen asked but Baekhyun crossed his arms "But it was Byunghun who had kidnapped her and we can't trust him! He's a werewolf hunter!" "Isn't Minji's aunt a werewolf hunter as well?" Kyungsoo asked as he remembered that Jongin had told him as Sehun had met Minji's aunt before the whole chaos broke out. "Never imagined that but is Minji a werewolf hunter then as well?" Tao gasped but Suho frowned "No, she's not. Her parents aren't one as well maybe just the other side of her family." "Are there half werewolf hunters like there are half-werewolves? Like Kai?" Tao asked again and once again Suho shook his head. "Minho had once explained to me that parents sent their children to werewolf hunter academies or something to train them as werewolf hunters but it's not that it's in their blood to be a werewolf hunter. There are just some who have some kind of strong instincts and abilities handed on but there's no proof for this." Everybody was amazed by Suho's knowledge and even Chanyeol looked with awaken interest around, still feeling comfortable with Lay patting his head.

“Until there’s no serious danger we have no purpose to enter Busan like this” Kris said finally, still too worried about anybody getting in serious danger themselves. He wouldn’t do anything better than take Chanyeol and look for Minji but the last time he went to Busan he got almost killed and that was one great point to hold him back. “But Chanyeol’s suffering…” Lay said now when he had only listened to them for a long wait until he brought himself into the discussion “…and so must Minji, right? Isn’t that need enough? She’s Chanyeol’s mate.” Tao added and Chanyeol glanced back to Kris with big puppy eyes. Kris sighed out of pure frustration, not because he gave in to the major opinion. The only one who just had listened all silently, deep in his seat with his hands folded in his lap and closed eyes was Kai. He wasn’t sleeping he just wanted to keep his thoughts to himself and listened. Nobody until now had really noticed it but Kyungsoo who had once or then glanced over with slight worry. He opened one eye to glance to Kyungsoo and snorted and sat up now. “Seems like I should share my thoughts as well?” he said confidently but with a bitter undertone and everybody looked at the angry pup. “Sehun is also suffering. Right now he’s there outside somewhere all alone and I wonder if I’m the only one who feels guilty to let him go. Am I?” Silence. Nobody had except such a sudden outbreak from him.

It was suddenly Tao who snorted and stood up to get one of the ice buckets from Kris’ side and splashed it all over Kai and dropped the bucket to the floor. “Of course you’re not! I’m thinking about Sehun all the time.” he said angrily as well while Kai gasped and wiped the cold water out of his face “Seriously!?” he asked and Tao, who had understood that wrong frowned “Of course I’m serious! Fight me if you think I'm a liar. Don't call me a liar!” They growled at each other and short tempered Tao grabbed Kai by his collar and lifted him up from his seat. “Hey, hey calm down again.” Kyungsoo stood up and softly squeezed Tao’s shoulder who roughly pushed his hand away “No! How can Kai claim he’s the only one worrying about our lost puppy?” Kris let out a warning growl and Taolet Kai fall back in his seat and ashamed let him fall back on his own seat. Suho stood up now from his chair and crossed his arms in front of his chest, announcing that he will say something super serious “We all worry about Sehun as well but in difference to Minji he ran away by his own and I think he had his reasons.”

Kai jumped up, his lips shivered from anger “What reason could that be that he didn’t even shared it with his best friend?” he pointed to himself and clinched his fist as he needed to concentrate not to explode. Kyungsoo looked up with big eyes, Kai must be really hurt all the time that Sehun had not told him anything and just disappeared. How was he able to hide it so good all the time? “We’re hurt from that too, Kai.” Kyungsoo said softly and grabbed Kai’s wrist to push him back in his seat “But just listen to Suho.” and looked to Suho who wasn’t finished and thankfully nodded to Kyungsoo. “Just think about Sehun’s situation. He clearly knew that he did wrong with attacking Chanyeol because of Minji but he’s helpless against a mate bound. In his desperation he had no other option than running away…” “…to find his own mate. That’s why we let him ran away.” Kris ended and it made sense to everybody know why their leaders had told them that nobody was allowed to follow Sehun. To Kai as well after he thought about it for a short while and looked up and around.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered and Chanyeol stood up to walk over to Kai and patted his shoulder “Me too. I’m hurt of how that all had happened. I really wish for his best and that he will return soon. I’m missing him as well. But I’m missing Minji as well.” And Kai nodded “I know. I’m sorry that I forgot about to think of you as well.” And Chanyeol nodded understandingly. That moment Chanyeol’s phone ringed and everybody got startled by the sudden sound. Chanyeol quickly got his phone out of his pocket and looked at the display. “Minji.” He whispered and everybody sprung up to circle the boy who opened the message with shivering hands. There was only a address in the text message. Nothing more. “Where’s that!?” Luhan mumbled and Xiumin already got out his own phone to search for the address and looked then up to Kris. “It’s in Busan.” He said surprised when another message came "Tomorrow 10pm." and ten pairs of curious eyes pierced Kris with a begging gaze that made the man growl. “I still think this is not a good idea and I don’t want to say that we should go directly there…” and Chanyeol yelped and hugged Kris. Kris, obvious surprised sighed “…but okay let’s go there. We will find her.” and everybody howled excited and hugged Kris as well. Just Suho stood there to look at the pack bringing their leader to the floor as he disappeared under the excited pups with protesting screams and was only laughing with pure amusement while he heard Kris screams about getting crushed and suffered to breath “by those idiots”.

It was some when before lunch time, Sehun could tell from his growling stomach but he didn't feel like eating something at all. He saw how two girls were happily chatting with each other, each of them a few shopping bags with expensive brands on them, taking their way to the next coffee shop while they talked about resent happenings from their life. A couple went hand in hand outside the coffee shop, she leaning happily to his shoulder when he smiled and gave her a decent kiss on her head before they made their way to the bus station wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter