Eight ~ Luhan's Pack

You Can't Screw With Destiny ( EXO au )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

For all the Xiuhan shippers including me ^^

 

 

Chapter Eight: Luhan's Pack

 

"My name is Luhan," The blonde boy, Luhan, said with a smirk. "I'm here to save you."

 

Sun Young stared at Luhan as he continued using his telekinesis. Why was he saving her? Who exactly was he?

 

"I told you, my name is Luhan," Luhan suddenly said with a chuckle, shocking Sun Young. "Also, I'm saving you because you obviously need saving."

 

Before Sun Young could question him, Xiumin came and was running towards them. He had a gash on his shoulder and a few cuts on his face and arms.

 

"Before you ask, Luhan, I'm fine," Xiumin said with a smirk, making Luhan laugh lightly. "Aish, that vampire was a tough opponent. He kept cracking the ice every time I froze him! I had to freeze him in a lake to stop him."

 

Sun Young tried her best not to laugh. Imagining D.O. in a frozen lake just seemed amusing to her. Luhan also chuckled at the idea.

 

"Luhan!," A boy with a mixture of blonde and brown hair ran over to the group. He looked like he was carrying something on his shoulder but there wasn't anything on him. "I found the other one! Er, what's his name? Chansey?"

  

"Well, where is he?," Xiumin asked.

 

"I had to turn him invisible," The boy said as he snapped his fingers. Chanyeol suddenly appeared on his shoulder. "I was attacked by the duplicating vampire when he saw me with this guy."

 

"Chanyeol!," Sun Young exclaimed when she saw her wounded brother. The boy set down Chanyeol so she started healing him immediately.

 

"Whoa, she knows healing magic!," The boy said in wonder as he stared at Sun Young in awe.

 

"Well, she is a Park," Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

Right after Sun Young finished healing Chanyeol, she ran over to Xiumin and started healing his wounds.

 

"Uh... what are you doing?," Xiumin said as he stared at Sun Young's glowing palms.

 

"I'm healing you," Sun Young furrowed her eyebrows in concentration. "It's the least I can do."

 

Xiumin smirked as he watched Sun Young heal his wounds. This scene made Luhan frown so after his comrade was healed, he pulled the girl by the arm and told her to ride on his back.

 

"Just do it," Luhan growled before Sun Young could say anything. She rode on his back while the unkown boy carried Chanyeol.

 

Luhan nodded at the unkown boy. The boy snapped his fingers, making everyone invisible. The wolves swiftly ran towards an unkown place. Sun Yuong wondered where they were going.

 

"We're going to our hideout," Luhan said. "Don't be so surprised, mind-reading comes with my telekinesis."

 

Soon, the group arrived in a cave between the mountains. Sun Young was sure that it was much better than Kai's hangout. It was a big cave, there was a campfire in the middle to keep everyone warm. She didn't know why there were sleeping bags on the floor but it made her happy to see them again. There was a stange looking mass on top of one of the bags.

 

"Typical of Baekhyun to be sleeping again," Xiumin sighed as he helped place Chanyeol on one of the bags. "Key where are the other two?"

 

"Minho-ah went to take a bath." The boy, Key, said as he sat on his sleeping bag. "Onew-hyung... he was here when I left..."

 

Luhan kneeled down so Sun Young could get down. He walked over to the mass, Baekhyun, and kicked him until he woke up.

 

"Yah! Yah! I'm up! I'm up!," Baekhyun said as he got out of his bag, revealing his extremely fluffy brown hair. "Oh, who's the chick and the boy?"

 

"They're the Park twins," Key replied as he poked an insect with a stick he found on the ground.

 

"Oh!," Baekhyun got up and tripped as he scuttled his way to the twins. He went down to his knees and bowed until his head reached the ground. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you two!"

 

Sun Young was speechless. She didn't know how to react when a werewolf was bowing down to her. "Uh... thanks."

 

Luhan suddenly sat down on the biggest bed and started rubbing his temples. Sun Young didn't know why but there was an aura surrounding him.

 

"Uh... what's he doing?," Sun Young whispered as she crawled towards her brother. She quietly placed his head on her lap.

 

"He's looking for Onew-hyung," Xiumin explained. "He can sense where each of us are, it's an alpha thing."

 

Sun Young nodded. Luhan was the alpha... she figured that it explained why only Luhan had blue eyes in the group... and why he seemed to be the one in charge.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter