Fifteen ~ Secrets

You Can't Screw With Destiny ( EXO au )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekyeol is love. Baekyeol is life. <3

 

 

Chapter Fifteen: Secrets

 

Just a few moments ago, Kris had returned with Suho and Lay. The others had found their own way to the mansion. Unfortunately, he couldn't find Kai, Baekhyun and the Park twins.

 

"I told you," Luhan rolled his eyes. "That aside, where did you find the two?"

 

Kris glanced over at Suho and Lay. They were being toured around the mansion by Key, who strangely seemed to know his way around. "They were fooling around in a karaoke club."

 

Luhan sighed. "Typical."

 

Xiumin was slumped on the couch and watching television. He was just scanning through the channels when he caught something in the news channel.

 

"Guys, I think you would want to see this," Xiumin called everyone over and increased the television's volume.

 

On the screen was a reporter with blonde hair. She was standing near an alley in Seoul and there were police cars around her.

 

"Just a few moments ago, here in the city of Seoul, a brawl was taken place in this alley. Witnesses say that the people involved in the brawl were users of magic."

 

Luhan and Xiumin glanced at each other. Everyone else gathered upon hearing the word magic.

 

Suddenly, a clip was played. It was a blurred cellphone video of what looked like a water monster and a boy shooting beams of light at it from his hands.

 

"That's Baekhyun!," Onew exclaimed and pointed at the screen.

 

"In this clip from a shop owner, we can see a monster made of water. The boy in front of him was clearly shooting light at it from his hands. Some might think that this is just edited... but I prefer our audience to keep watching the video."

 

The video continued playing. After Baekhyun and his katana was thrown by the water monster, a swirl of grey smoke appeared in between the two. Kai grabbed Baekhyun before disappearing into smoke again.

 

"Witnesses say that this person had teleported. Is this real? Or a skillfully edited video?"

 

Another clip was played. This time it wasn't a blurred video. The person who recorded it was behind a glass window. Screams were heard as a flaming boy crashed in front of the window. The boy was tackled by a person cloaked in black.

 

"Isn't that Chanyeol?," Lay squinted his eyes.

 

Luhan clicked his tongue when he recognized the person cloaked in black. "When will she ever stop attacking us?"

 

"In this clip from a citizen, there seems to be a boy covered in flames. These people have brought fear to all the citizens and have been captured by the police."

 

The clip then shifted. This time it was from a camera man. Baekhyun, who seemed to be in half-wolf form, thrashed and growled as the policemen tried to sustain him. The people around screamed when they saw his pointed teeth.

 

Chanyeol, on the other hand, wasn't even resisting. When he got close to the camera, he stared right at it.

 

"You know what to do."

 

The clip ended.

 

"Who are these people? Are there more like them? Have they come from another world? Or is it merely just a pra--"

 

Everyone when gasped when D.O. threw a chair at the television, destroying it completely.

 

"Sorry," D.O. said flatly. "That woman was annoying me."

 

Kris just shrugged. "Meh, I needed to replace that thing anyways."

 

Suho sighed and pinched his nosebridge. "Now what? Chanyeol and Baekhyun are with the police. Kai and Sun Young are nowhere to be found."

 

"Well, this will all be nothing without the twins... and our friends of course," Jonghyun quickly added.

 

Luhan grabbed Kris' arm before he could run out the house. "Don't even think about it."

 

"Luhan, someone has to go and bail them out," Kris stated and wiggled his arm off Luhan's grasp.

 

"Both you and I know why you can't go," Luhan spat. "What if your temper goes off again?"

 

"I am way past that, Luhan," Kris spat back. "It's too dangerous for any one of you to come out. What if Hye attacks again and draws the attention of the public?"

 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Key stepped in between the two with raised arms. "How do you know about Hye? None of us have even told you about her."

 

Minho was sitting on the couch. Both his arms and legs were crossed and a smug look was on his face. "I think Luhan can explain."

 

Taemin was a bit bewildered because Minho did not use any honorifics. He must still be mad at Luhan. "Yeah, Luhan-hyung needs to explain to you guys..."

 

Luhan sighed. He looked at Kris and he nodded in aproval. "Okay... everyone find your seats."

 

After everyone found their places on the floor, Luhan sighed again.

 

"Okay... I just want to remind you guys that none of you should get mad because of what I say next."

 

Minho rolled his eyes. "As if."

 

Taemin nudged Minho's side, earning a groan from him.

 

"Alright... I think I should formaly introduce Kris first," Luhan started. "He's Wu Yifan, otherwise known as Kris. He just moved here in Seoul three years ago and--"

 

"Just spit it out already," Minho spat.

 

Luhan groaned. "Fine. The reason why Kris knows Hye is because--"

 

"I used to work for her."

 

Everyone stared at Kris in a mixture of shock and disbelief. The person in front of them, Kris, used to work for Kim Hye? G-Dragon's elite witch?

 

"I really hope that you're joking right now," Even D.O. had to say something out of shock.

 

"I really wish I was," Kris shook his head. "I used to work for Hye... and G-Dragon. I was the general of his army and was a result of Doctor Seung Hyun's experiments."

 

Kris pulled down his sleeve, revealing a permanent tattoo of numbers. Everyone stared at it.

 

"Doctor Seung Hyun is G-Dragon's head scientist," Kris rolled up his sleeve and continued. "I used to be human once... then he captured me... took me away from my family... toyed with my body... tortured me... and turned me into a living weapon."

 

Kris slammed his hand on the coffee table, his strength crushing it to bits.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter