Fourteen ~ Lost and Found

You Can't Screw With Destiny ( EXO au )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Fourteen: Lost and Found

 

"Did you get them?," Kris almost jumped when Luhan suddenly sent a telepathy message.

 

"Yeah, I got them," Kris replied. "Why didn't you just contact them yourselves?"

 

"I was tired," Luhan said. "Just bring them over now. We have a lot of explaining to do."

 

Kris chuckled. "Ten years and you are still the same."

 

"Whatever, Yifan," Kris could tell that Luhan was rolling his eyes. "Hurry up, I'm getting bored."

 

"Is this your house?," Taemin stared at the giant mansion that stood behind the huge metal gate.

 

Kris shrugged. "Yeah."

 

"It's huge!," Minho's eyes widened.

 

Kris rolled his eyes. He pressed the button next to gate and static could be heard from the speaker above it.

 

"Hello?," The voice from the speaker said.

 

"It's me," Kris acted like he went through this situation a lot. "Open up."

 

A loud clang was heard before the gate slowly opened. The creaking of the metal could be heard, signalling the old age of the mansion's gate.

 

In front of the mansion's front door was a waving man. He was so far away that Minho had to squint his eyes to see him. Taemin was the first one to notice the man's blonde hair.

 

"It's Luhan-hyung!," Taemin said with a wide smile before running towards Luhan and tackling him to the ground. Since Kris knew about Taemin's power, he wasn't even flustered by his sudden use of super speed.

 

"Hello to you too, Taemin," Luhan chuckled.

 

Taemin broke the hug and put on a serious face. As always, his mood changed almost instantly. "Hyung, do you know where the others are?"

 

Luhan squeezed Taemin's shoulders. "I was able to contact some of them but... unfortunately... I can't find Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Lay, Kai and Sun Young-ssi."

 

"You can't find them?," Taemin exclaimed in shock. "But you have telepathy and--"

 

"My telepathy can only work in a limited radius," Luhan said sadly. "It's either they're too far away... or they've been captured and someone is blocking me."

 

"Luhan, I told you before, think positive," Kris ruffled Luhan's hair. "I'm sure that your friends are fine. Don't worry, I'll look for them myself."

 

Luhan stared at Kris. He almost had a stiff neck because of the height difference. "Are you crazy? How can you find six people in the huge city of Seoul? Maybe it could be possible if you can still fly but both you and I know that you can't."

 

"I don't need to fly to travel around Seoul," Kris rolled his eyes. "Just relax, I'll be back in a few hours. Take care of the house while I'm gone, okay?"

 

Luhan wanted to protest but he knew that Kris was sure of what he was doing, so he just nodded.

 

Kris started walking towards the gate but he paused next to Taemin. He leaned closer and whispered to his ear.

 

"There are blood packs in the ice box. Help yourself."

 

Taemin was dazed when he watched Kris step out of the gate. He didn't know why Kris, who was most probably a human, had an ice box filled with blood packs.

 

"Why does a human have an ice box full of blood packs?," Minho said with furrowed eyebrows. Thanks to his super hearing, he heard what Kris had told Taemin.

 

Luhan opened the front door. "Well, Kris isn't exactly human."

 

Taemin's eyes widened. "T-Then what is he?"

 

Luhan gestured the two vampires towards the house. "Come in and take a seat. I'll do the explaining."

 

ㅇㅇㅇ

 

"I still think this is stupid," Sun Young slumped in her seat and stared at the burger in her hands. She glanced over at Kai, who was gving her an intense stare. "We shouldn't be here right now."

 

"Just shut up and eat," Kai rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "I still can't believe that you've never eaten in McDonalds before."

 

"I lived in the woods, remember?," Sun Young rolled her eyes as well. She poked her burger and stared at the dripping mayonnaise in disgust. "I'm not eating this."

 

Kai choked on air. "What?! That thing cost me four thousand five hundred won! Don't tell me that you're not eating it because of the amount of mayonnaise in it!"

 

"I am not eating this," Sun Young stated. "I'm not even hungry."

 

Sun Young mentally cursed when her stomach rumbled loudly. She realized that she was in public and her face started heating up.

 

Kai laughed at Sun Young's red face. He pushed the tray of fries in front of her. "You are obviously hungry. If you don't want the burger then go ahead and eat the fries."

 

Sun Young stared at the fries in front of her. She honestly didn't want to eat it because it was her first time eating fried potatoes.

 

Kai sighed. He took a ketchup packet and ripped it open with his teeth. He squeezed the ketchup on the tray and dipped a fry in it.

 

Kai hovered the ketchup-dipped fry in front of Sun Young's face. "You should at least try it."

 

Sun Young stared at the fry. "Fine, just let me--"

 

Kai moved the fry away from Sun Young's reach. "Nope, I have to make sure you eat it. Open that mouth of yours before I shove this fry on your face."

 

Sun Young rolled her eyes and opened . Kai couldn't hide the smirk on his face when she devoured the fry in his hand.

 

Kai cupped his chin with his hand. "It's good, isn't it?"

 

Sun Young was still chewing the fry in when she snatched the whole pack from the tray. "It surprisingly is."

 

Kai couldn't help but smile wider. He was glad that he was wearing dark shades, because Sun Young would notice his intense stare. He remembered the last time he was in McDonalds. He was with Emily... and they--

 

"What's happening outside?," Sun Young stared at the window and watched the people run away from something and scream.

 

Kai waved it off. "I'm sure it's nothing. Just relax and ea--"

 

Kai paused when a person, accompanied by dancing flames, flew by the window and landed in front of them. Sun Young's eyes widened when she recognized Chanyeol. A person cloaked in black tackled him to the ground as soon as he stood up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter