Thirteen ~ To The City

You Can't Screw With Destiny ( EXO au )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Thirteen: To The City

 

"Are you nuts?," Kai said while clicking his tongue. "Don't even think about going to the city. Are you asking for a death wish?"

 

Luhan glared at Kai. "Well, if you want to meet Kris then we have to go to the city."

 

"No offense Luhan-hyung but... what's so special about this Kris guy?," Baekhyun said with furrowed eyebrows.

 

"He knows how to bring us to the El Dorado," Luhan stated. "Also, he might be some help to the twins."

 

"Huh? What for?," Sun Young said in confusion.

 

"You'll find out soon enough," Luhan smirked. "If you guys want to stop G-Dragon, you have to meet Kris."

 

"Then how the hell are we going to blend in with the humans?," Jonghyun said with narrowed eyes.

 

"Easy. Let Key-hyung turn us all invisible," Taemin said with a cheer.

 

Minhi pat Taemin's shoulder. "Taemin-ah, Key-hyung can't make all of us invisible."

 

"Minho's right," Key said with a nod. "I almost died when I was making eight people invisible. How do you expect me to do it with fourteen?"

 

"Suho-ssi, didn't you say that you guys will be alright under the sun?," Sun Young suddenly said.

 

Suho stared at the girl before nodding.

 

"Then why don't you guys just... walk around? I mean, we all look human, right?," Sun Young said questionably.

 

"What do you expect us to do? Wear shades to cover our red eyes?," Kai rolled his eyes.

 

"Actually... that kinda is our plan...," Chanyeol his invisible beard.

 

"Are you serious?," Lay said. "Will that be enough to hide our true identities?"

 

"I'm sure it will be," Chanyeol said reassuringly. "Just don't try to bite anyone, okay?"

 

Baekhyun sighed. "How the hell are we going to go to the city? It will take days to walk to Seoul and we definitely cannot fly."

 

"Well, we can teleport," D.O. glanced at Kai, followed by everyone else.

 

Kai stared at everyone. "No."

 

"What do you mean no?," Sun Young narrowed her eyes at Kai. "Jongin, you are the only one who can bring us to the city with the least amount of time."

 

"How do you expect me to teleport all fourteen of us?," Kai narrowed his eyes as well. "It's hard enough to teleport five people."

 

"Then why don't we hold hands?," Onew suggested. Everyone stared at him blankly. "What? It was just a suggestion!"

 

"Well, we haven't tried that before...," Suho trailed. "Kai?"

 

Kai sighed. "Fine. Everyone get up."

 

Everyone got up and formed a messy circle. Most of them didn't care whose hand was holding whose... well, except Minho, who pushed Baekhyun to the ground to take his spot next to Taemin... and Chanyeol, who burned Jonghyun's shirt to take his spot next to Sun Young.

 

Sun Young felt a warm hand embrace her's. She thought it was Chanyeol's, since he had the tendency to become... hot at some times then she noticed Luhan standing next to her.

 

Luhan gave a warm smile and Sun Young swore that her heart skipped a beat.

 

"Everyone hold your breath," Kai suddenly said while eyeing Luhan for some reason.

 

When all thirteen people held their breath, Kai closed his eyes. The group vanished, leaving behind a trail of smoke and mist.

 

ㅇㅇㅇ

 

Chanyeol groaned when the sunlight woke him up. He felt like something was sniffing his face and the tiny whiskers tickling his skin. He was on something soft but he couldn't determine what it was.

 

He almost let out a shriek when he realized that a rat was sniffing his face. He also discovered that his chair was actually a pile of garbage so he got up immediately.

 

Chanyeol didn't know where he was. He remembered that Kai had teleported them to the city, which was probably where he was, but where are the others? Weren't they all holding hands?

 

He jumped when banging started to come from the dumpster behind him. He grabbed the nearest object, a pipe, and watched the dumpster's lid slowly open.

 

What emerged from the dumpster was a blob of chocolate brown hair that was decorated with a banana peel.

 

Chanyeol sighed and dropped the pipe after recognizing the boy. "Baekhyun, what are you doing in the dumpster?"

 

"I should be asking you that," Baekhyun flicked the banana peel off his head and stepped out of the dumpster. "All I know is that for some reason, we all let go of each other and were separated by the teleportation. I managed to hold on to you. Where the others are? Don't ask, because I have no idea."

 

Chanyeol stared at the werewolf in front of him. "Why did we let go of each other?"

 

"Beats me," Baekhyun shrugged.

 

Chanyeol sighed. "You're lucky that you ended up with me. I know the way around here."

 

Baekhyun suddenly sped next to Chanyeol and held a tight grip on his arm.

 

Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun. "What are you doing?"

 

Baekhyun blinked multiple times. "What? I don't want to become a lost puppy!"

 

Chanyeol ran a hand through his hair. "Fine. Just don't be annoying or I'll leave you behind. Got that?"

 

Baekhyun nodded with puppy eyes.

 

Chanyeol clicked his tongue. "Now, we look for my sister."

 

ㅇㅇㅇ

 

Sun Young leaned on the wall and closed her eyes. "Of all the people I could end up with, I end up with him?"

 

"Don't talk like I'm not standing in front of you," Kai spat. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter