Eleven ~ I'm A Zombie?! ( + 2min )

You Can't Screw With Destiny ( EXO au )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter Eleven: I'm A Zombie?! ( + 2min )

 

​"Chanyeol.."

 

Chanyeol didn't know who the owner of the voice was. It was definitely a female's but he was also sure that the voice wasn't Sun Young's.

 

"Chanyeol..."

 

Despite the confusion, Chanyeol was sure that the voice gave him comfort and relaxation. He saw a faint figure of a woman but her face was blurry so he couldn't identify who she was.

 

"Chanyeol hunny... whatever you do, do not give in to the darkness."

 

The woman walked towards Chanyeol and he was finally able to see her face. She had long curly red locks that went down her shoulders. She was tall, not taller than Chanyeol but had an average height. He noticed that the woman resembled Sun Young a bit.

 

"Who are you?," Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. "...and what do you mean?"

 

"There will be a day when the darkness will try to succumb you," The woman said. "Do not let it in you."

 

"Wha--"

 

"Do not let it succumb your sister," The woman pat Chanyeol's shoulder. "Most importantly, do not let it succumb to you. We both know what happens when he is released."

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened. The woman knew about the other him even though his twin sister, Sun Young, had no idea about it. "H-How did you know about that?"

 

"I will tell you when the right time comes," The woman sighed. "Now... you need to wake up."

 

"W-Wake up? A-Am I dead?"

 

The woman chuckled. "Of course not, Chanyeol. You just need to wake up... now."

 

ㅇㅇㅇ

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes to see his sister cradling his body and crying her eyes out. Ah, so it was just a dream. He still womdered who the mysterious woman was.

 

"Sun Young," Chanyeol squeezed his sister in a hug and her hair. "Don't cry, I'm alright."

 

"T-Thank God, you're alive," Sun Young sniffed. "Thank God..."

 

"Of course I'm alive," Chanyeol chuckled. "A little electricity won't kill me off."

 

"Actually... it kinda did."

 

Chanyeol turned to the voice's owner and that was when he noticed the awkward looking Suho sitting a few inches from them.

 

"What do you mean?," Chanyeol said in confusion.

 

Suho rubbed his nape awkwardly. "Well... after you were attacked by Hye three days ago, your heart stopped beating... and you weren't breathing."

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened. He was knocked out for three days straight? "T-Three days ago? W-Wait... I was--"

 

Sun Young broke the hug and rubbed her swollen eyes. "Chanyeol... you were dead for three days."

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened even more. He was dead? For three days? He couldn't believe what he just heard. Were Suho and Sun Young telling him that he rose from the dead? He stared at his hands, thrilled at the idea of still being alive.

 

"So... I'm a zombie?," Chanyeol stared at his hands again, expecting to see rotting green flesh.

 

"I'm not sure if that's what we should call you," Suho chuckled. "But... kinda like that. It was weird... reviving suddenly after being dead for three days..."

 

"So what am I? A cat with nine lives?," Chanyeol joked but frowned when nobody laughed.

 

"It doesn't matter," Sun Young was still rubbing her swollen eyes. "What matters is that Chanyeol is alive."

 

"Sun Young's right," Suho nodded. "You're alive... that's what's important."

 

Chanyeol hugged his sister tightly. He was thanking God that he was alive. He was a bit scared at the fact that he rose from the dead but he was glad that he didn't leave his sister behind... especially with a bunch of idiots ( according to Chanyeol ).

 

Chanyeol scanned the area and did a head count. "Hey... where is Luhan and his pack?"

 

"They left," Sun Young mumbled in Chanyeol's shirt.

 

"They what?!," Chanyeol said, anger boiling in him. "How could they just leave?! When did they--"

 

"Yesterday," Sun Young said with sad eyes. "They left yesterday..."

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath before grabbing his sister's shoulders. "Why... did they leave?"

 

"Well... it's... a long story," Sun Young bit her lip. "But it's all Jongin's fault."

 

"Sun Young, it isn't Kai's fault," Sun Young narrowed her eyes at Suho. "Okay, fine, it was his fault but I don't think they left just because of him."

 

"Wait, what exactly happened?," Chanyeol said impatiently.

 

"Well, Kai kinda got into a fight the invisible wolf--"

 

"His name is Key," Sun Young said grumpily. Chanyeol stared at his sister. It was weird for her to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter