Seventeen ~ To The Rescue ( Part One )

You Can't Screw With Destiny ( EXO au )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seventeen: To The Rescue ( Part One )

 

"You do?," Luhan's eyes widened.

 

"Yeah," Xiumin finally regained his breath. "The police decided to move them to a different facility. Somehow, the humans think of them as aliens."

 

"What's the facility called?," Minho massaged his chin.

 

Xiumin's expression turned blank. "I think it was a hospital?"

 

"Seoul National University Hospital."

 

Kris walked in the scene, the empty bottle of the antidote still in his hands.

 

"Seoul national... what?," Xiumin said with the same blank expression.

 

Kris spun the empty bottle in his hands. "Seoul National University Hospital. It's the hospital where they experiment on people and animals. They want to break the laws of mutation or something like that."

 

Minho pondered for a while before his eyes widened. "Are you saying that they are going to make Chanyeol and Baekhyun into... lab rats?"

 

Luhan clicked his tongue. "We have to rescue them before anything happens to them."

 

"And how are we going to do that?," Xiumin raised an eyebrow.

 

"We break in," Kris said like it was common sense.

 

"We... what?," Minho was dumbfounded.

 

"We break in," Kris repeated. "We can't just waltz in and politely ask them to release Baekhyun and Chanyeol. If we do that, they might think that we're... aliens too and make us lab rats as well."

 

Xiumin sighed in frustration. "What are we going to do then?"

 

"I know someone," Kris took a hat from a nearby rack and wore it. "Someone who can help us."

 

Luhan's eyes widened. "You mean..."

 

Kris nodded. "Yes, him."

 

"Him?," Minho questioned.

 

Kris smirked. "You'll find out soon enough."

 

ㅇㅇㅇ

 

Luhan had used his telepathy to gather everyone in the living room. Everyone had different reactions when Sun Young ran down the stairs.

 

D.O. gave her a bear hug, resulting in a few broken bones that Lay had to heal and a good scolding from Suho. Xiumin made an ice rose for her. Key gave her a fright when he turned invisible and shocked her from behind.

 

Sun Young absolutely loved how Jonghyun welcomed her.

 

Jonghyun sang a song for her and that's when she found out that he was a song writer, and a musician, before he became a vampire.

 

They had all agreed that it wasn't a good idea for everyone to go, since a group of thirteen was too noticable. Now they were deciding how many people would form a small group of rescuers.

 

"I'm staying," Minho broke the silence and caught everyone's attention. "I'm going to take care of Taemin."

 

"I'll take care of Kai," Jonghyun said with a nod.

 

"I'm going," Kris said before Luhan could tell him anything.

 

"You are not going," Luhan narrowed his eyes at Kris.

 

"I am," Kris spat. "Besides, I'm the only one here who knows how to drive."

 

"I hate the fact that you have a good point," Luhan huffed. "Also, if you're going then I'm going too."

 

"Well, if we want to break in successfully, we are going to need those three," Kris nodded as he pointed at Key, D.O. and Onew.

 

"Me?," Key and Onew said at the same time, D.O. giving no reaction whatsoever. Kris just nodded.

 

Sun Young raised her hand. "I'm going too."

 

"Sun Young, you can't," This time, it was Suho who protested. Luhan frowned because he was supposed to protest first. "You just woke up, you need to rest."

 

"I'll be fine, appa," Sun Young joked. "Besides, I won't be able to rest until I see Chanyeol myself."

 

"Well I guess that's it. A group of six people will go," Luhan said after counting the people.

 

"Seven," Kris added. "I'll be picking up my friend."

 

"Can all seven of us fit in your car? Maybe six could... but seven?," Luhan furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"I'm sure we will," Kris stood up and put on a pair of shades to hide his unusually golden eyes. "Let's get going."

 

ㅇㅇㅇ

 

After leaving the house to the most responsible person, who turned out to be Suho, Kris opened up the garage and revealed his red Ferrari. Luhan was right, seven people couldn't fit in it so Onew had to morphe into a puppy to leave space for Kris' mysterious friend.

 

"Luhan, would you do the honors?," Kris looked at Luhan, who was sitting at the back with the others, through the rearview mirror.

 

Luhan nodded. He flicked his fingers and the gate flew open as the red sports car drove out the compound.

 

"This friend of yours...," Sun Young was sitting in the passenger seat, Onew the puppy comfortably sitting on her lap. "What's he like?"

 

"Let's just say that he's... out of this world," Kris said with a smirk.

 

Luhan was about to mock Kris for making up such a lame joke but he decided otherwise when he saw the boy wearing thick glasses and the giant backpack strapped on him.

 

"Hey, Kris! Hi-- Luhan?!," The boy said in shock and ran as Kris parked the car at the side of the road. When he got closer, Sun Young noticed the thick rims of his glasses.

 

"Just get in, Chen," Luhan said, signalling the boy, Chen, that they needed to continue the conversation another time.

 

After Chen squeezed himself and his huge backpack in between Key and D.O., Kris drove off.

 

"What in blazing hell is in this backpack?!," D.O. finally snapped after five minutes of being hit in the face by the backpack every time Kris drove over a hump.

 

"Sorry, can't go anywhere without my babies," Chen was wiping his glasses with a small towel. He quickly put it back on and gave a goofy grin. "Oops, I haven't introduced myself yet! My name is Kim Jongdae but you can call me Chen Chen!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter