Twenty Seven ~ Against BTS ( Part Two )

You Can't Screw With Destiny ( EXO au )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Seven: Against BTS ( Part Two )

 

I AM SORYY FOR THE ULTRA LATE UPDATE I HAD COLLEGE *formal bow*

 

anyways

 

 this chapter is dedicated to several people XD

 

to MeepHere for being my cute donsaeng :3 *whispers* call me Unnie ÒuÓ

to macyroxcutiepie for being the only LuYoung shipper so far lol... also for being a Jimin fan <3

to KimJaeRi_KPop for being the ultimate ARMY and for sharing the same bias as me *squeals* 4D alien V <3

to JulietteA for the long comments o.o

and to SinisterSushi for being an awesome graphic designer and writer ÔvÔ

 

ㅇㅇㅇ

 

Another early warning for those who have wide imaginations. Slight gore in this chapter.

 

Jonghyun almost forgot how he ended up in a situation as ridiculous as this. First, he somehow ended up being paired with the annoying wolf (Key) and was close to losing his sanity. Second, they bumped into a man in a racer suit casually strolling around the city... and now, they were trying to find and possibly kill the racer, who seemed to be almost faster Taemin.

 

In those moments, Jonghyun was glad that Taemin was their ally.

 

"This is ridiculous," Key groaned from behind Jonghyun.

 

If Key wasn't in their side, Jonghyun would have already killed him. "I know. How are we going to hunt down a guy with super speed?"

 

"Don't you hunt down Taemin all the time?," Key asked like it was common sense.

 

"I do," Jonghyun sighed. "But... I can sense him... since, you know, we're both vampires."

 

"This is ridiculous," Key repeated with the same tone in his voice.

 

Jonghyun felt something snap inside him. "Would you just shut u---"

 

A strong blow of wind cut off Jonghyun. Key blinked and noticed that he was now alone. What the hell.

 

ㅇㅇㅇ

 

Taemin was still staring at the molted skin in disgust when Minho stood in front of him protectively. The man with bleached hair, Suga, was staring at them with a creepy smile that made his fangs stand out.

 

"Don't let him touch you," Minho whispered to Taemin but kept his eyes at Suga. "It will be all over if he gets super speed."

 

Taemin shot Minho a confused look. "Minho-yah, what are you saying?"

 

"That... snake thing," Minho said in disgust. "You saw him teleport in front of us while he was still Kai, right? He can copy others' appearance and can somehow copy their powers too."

 

"You are smarter than you look!," Suga cheered. Taemin swore that he saw a snake tongue flick for a split second. "Also, don't call me a snake thing, I have a name! It's Suga!"

 

"We don't care," Minho hissed. "Tell us, who exactly are you and what do you want?!"

 

"Well," This time, both Taemin and Minho saw Suga's split snake tongue flick a few times. "I already told you, I'm Suga. My mission? Kill anyone who isn't Sun Young."

 

Just like Minho predicted, Suga sprinted and locked his target on Taemin. He was obviously after his power of super speed.

 

Taemin's instict told him to run... but he wouldn't leave Minho with a creepy half-snake guy who could basically steal a person's identity... so instead, he ducked and rolled, causing Suga to land face first on the concrete.

 

Minho shot Taemin a look that couldn't be described. The vampire knew what he was thinking. Yah! Lee Taemin! Why didn't you run?!

 

Instead of waiting for Minho to ask, Taemin spoke up. "Sorry hyung but I am not leaving you alone with this creepy guy."

 

Minho stared at Taemin as he ran around to get away from Suga. Could it be? Was it possible... that he found a friend? A friend who is willing to risk his life just to save him?

 

"I got you now~"

 

In that moment, Minho noticed that there was some kind of green rubbery liquid preventing Taemin from running away. Suga, who was probably the one who shot out the liquid, was inching closer to the vampire with his yellow snake eyes glowing even more than before.

 

Right before Suga could brush his fingers on Taemin's face, Minho pressed his palm on the ground. A wall of rock shot out and separated the vampire from the snake hybrid.

 

Taemin still had a terrified expression on his face when Minho ran to his aid, not forgetting to surround Suga with another wall of rock before doing so. "Thanks, Minho-yah."

 

"Anything for you, Taemin-ah," Minho said with the warmest smile he has ever made.

 

The fuzzy and warm atmosphere was shattered when both of them heard a loud crack, just like when a pillar stone crumbled. The wall of rock Minho had made was in pieces and Suga's head was sticking out of the newly formed hole. Next to the fallen pieces of rock was a tall man with blonde hair, his raised fist telling the duo what had just happened.

 

"About time," Suga stepped out of the broken rock wall and flicked his tongue. "Namjoon."

 

Namjoon rolled his eyes, making Minho notice that they were the color of light blue. "I was busy. It's not easy trying to find one of you in this huge city. It didn't help that I was mobbed by a bunch of girls who were claiming that I was an idol."

 

Minho clicked his tongue. Great. Now, there were two of them. He tried pulling Taemin out of the green rubbery mass, but it just stretched like taffy. He knew that if he touched it, he would get stuck too.

 

"Minho-yah," Minho was still pulling Taemin when the vampire spoke, the green mass now the length of an unrolled tissue roll. "You should leave me and run."

 

Minho looked at Taemin like he was crazy. After recollecting the events that happened, he spoke. "Sorry Taemin-ah... but I am not leaving you with these creepy guys."

 

Taemin had a blank expression at first... then a smile formed on his face. "I guess this is two versus two, huh?"

 

ㅇㅇㅇ

 

"What the hell?," Beakhyun had to rub his eyes to confirm that he was looking at a winged man with red hair. Even D.O., who was as expressionless as a rock, had a shocked look on his face.

 

"Didn't expect that, huh?," Jimin's black wings fluttered behind him as he crossed his arms. He smirked, revealing his pointed teeth. He glanced at the vampire and werewolf and his chin. "Hm... which one of you should I kill first?"

 

"Don't be so cocky," D.O. snapped. When Baekhyun glanced at him, he noticed that the vampire's eyes were even redder than they were before. "You'll be dead before you can even touch us."

 

"Feisty, I see," Jimin chuckled and sat on a traffic light's pole, his black wings folding behind him, revealing himself to the people passing by. As Baekhyun expected, there was an erruption of screams, followed by the rustling of footsteps. "What makes you think a lowlife like you can defeat me?"

 

"We have friends," D.O. simply said and eyed Baekhyun. The werewolf got the clue and rubbed his palms, preparing to shoot out beams of light. "We won't let you-- or G-Dragon-- destroy this wonderful place called Earth. With the Park twins and the werewolves at our side, all of you will be dead by then."

 

"You actually think that I'm stupid enough to go against you lot all by myself?," D.O. and Baekhyun looked at each other with shocked expressions, making Jimin cackle loudly. "That's right, I have friends too! Do you want to meet them? I'll gladly introduce them to you."

 

When Baekhyun felt the light coming out of his palms, he quickly hid his hands behind his back. He nodded at D.O., who got the message instantly. "Didn't you say that you wanted to kill us?"

 

"I did," Jimin unfolded his wings, becoming airborne once again, and slowly landed in front of D.O. "Which is why I'll start with you."

 

Jimin charged towards D.O., who managed to duck, roll and kick him in the abdomen. The bat hybrid was able to spread his wings before he could crash into a wall but he didn't see the vampire jump in front of him.

 

D.O.'s punch was caught by Jimin, using his bat reflexes, and tossed the vampire in the air. Jimin quickly followed and grabbed D.O. by the neck, preparing to slice his throat with his claws.

 

A beam of light suddenly shot through the air, temporarily blinding Jimin. Baekhyun, who was in wolf form, had climbed up a building and waited for the right angle. He was about to praise himself when he saw D.O. slip out of Jimin's grasp and fall.

 

D.O. flailed his arms and legs in the air, not sure on how he could cushion his fall. He could only close his eyes and pray that something would happen before he could hit the concrete---

 

Baekhyun jumped from the sixth floor window and tackled D.O.'s falling body. The werewolf was able to aim their fall so both of them landed on a pile of garbage bags. 

 

D.O. s his way out of the garbage bags and stared at Baekhyun, who was still in his wolf form. "Thank you."

 

Baekhyun growled and made a garbage bag into a pillow. "Thank me later, we need to figure out how to get rid of that thing."

 

D.O. glanced at Jimin, who was still blinded and was struggling in the air. "You think you can snap one of his wings?"

 

"Do I think I can?," D.O. shivered a bit when he made eye contact with Baekhyun's piercing green eyes. The werewolf smirked, revealing his pointed teeth. "I know I can."

 

D.O. nodded. "Then I have a plan." 

 

 ㅇㅇㅇ

 

"Let her go," Luhan growled, his hands balling into fists.

 

Taehyung tightened his grip on Sun Young's shoulders. The poor girl could only watch the events unfold before her. "Sorry, hyung. Orders are orders."  

 

Sun Young mentally gasped. Hyung? Luhan knew Taehyung? Could they have known each other before any of this happened? Or worse, could they be allies?

 

"Sun Young, he's not my ally," Luhan said with a soft expression. The girl (mentally) sighed in relief.

 

Jungkook clicked his tongue. "As expected of Luhan-hyung. Not even I can stop you from using your powers."

 

"Well, he was Seunghyun-sunbaenim's most powerful creation," Taehyung said with a shrug, Luhan eyeing him with a blazing glare. "Even stronger than me, I admit..."

 

Jungkook playfully punched Taehyung's shoulder. "Hyung, don't act so humble! It's weird!"

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes before pulling Sun Young behind his back. "Stay behind me. Things might get a bit messy and Master G-Dragon will kill me if I even get a scratch on you."

 

A low growl escaped from Luhan's throat before the surrounding objects started to move on their own. Sun Young stared as the rocks slowly shook and floated, along with the knives (which crashed through the windows) from the nearby utensils shop. The blades pointed downwards, towards Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

"Let. Go. Of. Her," Luhan growled again before he twirled his fingers, making the blades slowly move towards his opponents.

 

Jungkook's eyes widened but Taehyung gave him a look that told him that he shouldn't worry. After trusting Sun Young in the maknae's care, Taehyung stepped closer towards Luhan.

 

"Hyung, you know I can't do that," Taehyung glanced at the biggest knife floating above his forehead before looking back at the alpha.

 

"Take me," Luhan sounded calmer than he was a few moments ago. He was pleading. "Take me, please, and leave Sun Young and her brother alone."

 

Sun Young found it weird to see someone as powerful and fierce as Luhan pleading right in front of her... but it still didn't change the way she felt (?) about him. She wanted to speak. She wanted to shout Luhan's name and tell him everything he needed to know... but with Taehyung's hyponitism, she could do nothing but dream.

 

Taehyung chuckled and slowly shook his head. "Hyung, didn't you know? Master G-Dragon, he no longer wants you. He wants Sun Young."

 

Luhan's blue eyes widened under his hat. "What?"

 

"He wants her brother too but there's a difference," Taehyung stepped even closer to Luhan, the blades' sharp edges following him as he did. "Sun Young... she's wanted alive. Her brother-- along with you and everyone else-- are wanted dead. So... forgive me after I do this, okay hyung?"

 

Luhan knew that Taehyung was strong but he didn't expect to see giant vines sprout out of the ground and snake around his legs. He tried using his telekinesis on the vines, but nothing happened. Luhan suddenly remembered that Taehyung was made to go against him, so none of his powers would affect him. The alpha was already hanging upside down in the air, the vines snaking up to his chest.

 

Kim Taehyung not only had the power of hypnotism but also had the ability to control nature. 

 

"Honestly, you are my favorite hyung," Taehyung balled his hand into a fist, making the vines around Luhan tighten. "Which is why I'll be making this quick."

 

Luhan tried using his telekinesis to control the knives but Taehyung used the biggest vine to knock all of the floating blades. The kinves were now too far away for Luhan to control.

 

"Goodbye, hyung," Taehyung said sadly, even though there was a mischievous smile on his face, before closing his palm.

 

Luhan screamed as the vines around his body tightened and started crushing his bones. He already felt two of his ribs snap and heard a sickening crunch from one of his arms. He knew that Sun Young was screaming too, he could hear her thoughts of sobs and pleads of mercy.

 

Luhan-oppa, please! Use your half-wolf form and slaughter Taehyung!

 

That was a thing when it came to artificial werewolves like him, achieving half-wolf form was impossible. Xiumin and the rest of the pack could because they were actual werewolves but him? Never.

 

Sun Young's heart dropped when she received Luhan's telepathic message. An artificial werewolf like could never achieve half-wolf form and Taehyung was immune to his powers... so it was impossible to escape from the vines crushing his body.

 

I'm sorry, Sun Young... I wasn't able to protect you...

 

No...

 

Tell Onew that he's in charge of the pack, okay?

 

No.

 

Goodbye...

 

No!

 

Jungkook took a quick glance at Sun Young and discovered that tears were streaming down her face, even though her face remained expresionless. He found it weird and creepy at the same time. He turned towards Taehyung, who was still killing Luhan with his vines. "Hyung! The girl is crying!"

 

"Crying?," Taehyung frowned. Sun Young was under his hypnotism spell so she wasn't supposed to show any signs of emotion unless he commands her to... but she was crying? He glanced at Luhan, who was slowly slipping away from his conciousness. "Jungkook-ah, bring Sun Young somewhere else! I think t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter