Six ~ Training Grounds

You Can't Screw With Destiny ( EXO au )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter Six: Training Grounds

 

A bright light woke up Sun Young. She opened her eyes and expected to see herself ( and Kai ) in the middle of the forest but was shocked to discover that she was now in the campsite with the others. In front of her was a smiling Taemin and a very pissed Chanyeol.

 

"Oh~ Good morning Sun Young-ssi~," Taemin said cheerfully while smiling cheekily. Chanyeol was just sending an intimading stare.

 

Sun Young groaned and rubbed her temples. She didn't know why she had a big headache. "What happened last night?"

 

Taemin sat down next to Sun Young. "We kinda fell asleep while you were taking your midnight walk. We only woke up when Chanyeol here started yelling about you being missing. We also noticed that Kai was gone so we started searching. I found the two of you sleeping under this big tree. We didn't want to wake you guys up, since you both look exhausted, so I carried Kai while Chanyeol carried you all the way here."

 

Sun Young's eyes widened at the mention of Kai. "Where's Kai?! Is he alright?! Is he--"

 

Chanyeol frowned. He was expecting Sun Young to give her a brother a thank you and a hug but was disappointed when she asked for Kai instead.

 

"Sun Young-ssi, relax," Jonghyun was behind Sun Young and he was massaging her shoulders. "Kai is fine, he's with Suho-hyung and Lay-hyung. He's explaining what happened to the two of you last night."

 

"About that...," Taemin puffed his cheeks ( A/N: Omo cute >\\\< ). "What happened to you two last night?"

 

Sun Young fiddled with her fingers. "Well..."

 

Sun Young told all three boys to sit down as she explained the events that occured between her and Kai. She started explaining about the lake illusion, battling the summoned monsters and ended with Kai's injury.

 

Right after the explanation, Chanyeol ran over to his sister. Sun Young expected a scolding but was shocked to receive a bear hug.

 

"Thank God, you're alright," Chanyeol squeezed Sun Young even more. "I wouldn't know what I would do if anything happened to you."

 

Sun Young patted her brother's back. "You should thank Kai. He saved me twice."

 

"I guess that idiot really does have a soft side...," Chanyeol whispered, only loud enough for him to hear.

 

"This isn't good," Jonghyun shook his head and crossed his arms, making his muscles flex. "They already know where we are. We need to get ready, there will definitely be a second attack."

 

"What would have happened to Sun Young if Kai-hyung wasn't there?," Taemin flipped his hair. "No offense, Sun Young-ssi."

 

"None taken," Sun Young said with a chuckle. "So what should we do?"

 

"Witches are dangerous," Chanyeol added. "What if the witch we're up against knows the time control spell? That won't be good..."

 

"Then we fight."

 

The group looked behind the to see Lay, Suho and Kai walking towards. All three had serious looks on their faces.

 

"Just like Jonghyun said, there will surely be a second attack," Suho sat in between Chanyeol and Taemin. "We need to brace ourselves."

 

"How?," The curious maknae, Taemin, tilted his head and bit his cheek.

 

"We train," Lay answered for Suho. He was, once again, juggling the rocks he found on the floor.

 

"Train?," Chanyeol rose an eyebrow. "Shouldn't we, I don't know, run or something?"

 

"If we keep running we'll just end up being cornered," Kai rolled his eyes and scoffed. "It's better to battke them out."

 

Suho was about to speak when he did a head count and noticed that one of his children ( wut ) was missing. He scanned the area but failed to find the missing person.

 

Sun Young seemed to have noticed this as well. "Guys, where is D.O.?"

 

As if on cue, a sudden mass flew high in the sky. It landed on the ground with its feet, cracking the ground so much that a huge crater was left behind. The sudden force blew everyone off their feet ( yes, even Taemin and Kai ). When they finally got up, they saw D.O. standing in the middle of the crater.

 

"At least we know where he is now," Taemin mumbled, his still in the air.

 

"Yah! D.O.! What the heck are you doing?," Kai screamed after he managed to regain his balance.

 

"I was testing out my powers," D.O. blinked, like what he did was ordinary.

 

"You could have at least done it somewhere else!," Lay shouted as he helped up Sun Young and Chanyeol.

 

"Where did you come from?!," Jonghyun tried to stand but ended up landing on his . "You literally flew into the scene!"

 

"I was standing on that," D.O. pointed at the tallest tree in the forest. "I wanted to see what would happen if I jumped from there."

 

Taemin suddenly ran next to D.O. and pat his shoulder. "It's alright hyung, Lay-hyung can heal it."

 

Everyone stared at the maknae. Did Taemin just say that Lay could... heal the ground?

 

Lay and Sun Young blinked. Jonghyun's jaw dropped ( look at gif ^ ). Suho and Chanyeol were facepalming while D.O. stared at the maknae with judging eyes. Kai teleported next to Taemin and flicked his forehead.

 

Taemin groaned and rubbed his forehead. "Hyung, what was that for?"

 

"You're being an airhead again," Kai smirked as he flicked Taemin's forehead again.

 

"Yah! Stop it, hyung!," Taemin ran to the other side but Kai had already teleported in that same spot.

 

"Hm... looks like it's a race then," Kai smirked, revealing his fangs. "First one to get to that tree over there wins. The loser will go against D.O. in our training."

 

Taemin narrowed his eyes at his hyung. "It's a deal."

 

All the vampires ( except D.O. ) gasped. Going against D.O. was like torture. He won every fight because of his power of strength and would literally break the bones of his opponent. Jonghyun and Lay already know this feeling. Suho didn't want to find out.

 

D.O. smirked. He already decided on who his opponent was going to be. An evil plan formed in his head as he stepped closer to the maknaes.

 

"One."

 

Taemin adjusted his stance.

 

"Two."

 

Kai just casually leaned on the tree behind him and smirked.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter