Twenty Five ~ To Bucheon

You Can't Screw With Destiny ( EXO au )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Five: To Bucheon

 

"If you we're going to Bucheon, you guys are going to need some upgrades," Kris told the Park twins after he lead the two to the library, where his weapon storage was. He tossed the same Sherlock Holmes book he took out just a few days ago. The secret door opened, revealing the same set of unusual guns.

 

"Uh, won't bringing these huge guns be a bit... dangerous?," Sun Young stared at the same flamethrower Jonghyun accidentally activated just a few days ago.

 

"Well, these aren't what I'm talking about," Kris pressed a hidden button on the wall, revealing another secret room that was across the lab's entrance. Inside the room were multiple melee weapons, exactly the opposite of the high tech guns.

 

Chanyeol grabbed a titanium bow that was hanging at the highest part of the wall. Right next to it was a metal quiver with multiple arrows inside. He stared at in awe, it was definitely a lot better than his wooden bow and arrows.

 

"That's yours. It's a special bow with a magic string that can hold up to ten arrows at a time... also, the keypad on the bow changes the arrowhead of your arrows," Kris was looking at the titanium magic staff that was standing at the corner of the room. He took it and passed it to Sun Young. "This staff is for you."

 

Sun Young stared at the magic staff Kris had given her. Although it had a heavy looking body, it was actually light. It was long and slender, a bright red stone glowing in the middle of its head. She pressed a button on the staff's body, making it shrink into the size of a pen. She shoved it in her pocket, still amazed by the advanced technology of Planet Exodus.

 

"You can cast at least nine spells at the same time with it," Kris added.

 

Chanyeol pat Kris' shoulder, a smirk on his face. "Thanks."

 

"It's nothing," Kris just shrugged. "After all, you two need to save the world."

 

Sun Young still couldn't believe that she and her brother were destined to save the world. How could regular hunters like them have an important role? Then, G-Dragon crossed her mind. Now she knew why he wanted Luhan but... why did he want her?

 

Then it hit her, Sun Young hadn't cleared up Chanyeol's evil side to the others. Now that she too was being suspected, how was she going to do it?

 

"Earth to Sun Young," Chanyeol waved his hand in front of Sun Young's face, snapping her back to reality. "Come on, we have an alpha to find."

 

ㅇㅇㅇ

 

"How the hell are we going to do that?"

 

Now that the Park twins had their weapons, they were thinking of how to travel to Bucheon without being noticed. D.O. had told that last night's news featured Kris and Chen being fugitives. Fortunately, the local police didn't have any information about Sun Young and the others. Maybe it was because they spent their whole lives in the woods?

 

"I'm surprised that Kris' mansion wasn't raided yet," Baekhyun shrugged.

 

"Chen's house was raided last night," D.O. piped up.

 

"Excuse me?," Chen said, his ears perking up like deer who just saw headlights.

 

"It was in the news last night," D.O. was picking on his nails. "Your house was raided."

 

"Fantastic," Chen said sarcastically. Great. Now that he no longer had a house, he had no choice but to tag along with Kris in his mission to save the world... not like he didn't want to. He always wanted to test out all his fancy gadgets. He no longer regretted bringing his huge backpack of gadgets with him.

 

"I think you spoke too soon," Xiumin, who was reffering to Baekhyun, was looking at a faraway place.

 

At first, Sun Young didn't know what Xiumin was talking about... then, she saw the flashing blue and red lights and heard multiple sirens. Numerous police cars were making their way to Kris' mansion.

 

"You had to say it," Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun, who was stunned.

 

"We need to get away from the police," Onew said an obvious thing.

 

"I'll repeat what I said just a few moments ago," Key coughed and cracked his fingers. "How the hell are we going to do that?"

 

"Go on without me," Kris was casually putting on his shades.

 

"What?," Chanyeol was the first one who reacted.

 

"Go on without me," Kris repeated. The police cars were getting closer. "Minho, when I give the signal, use your powers to create an underground tunnel. Chen will lead the way."

 

"We are not leaving you behind," Chen said sternly.

 

"We're a team," Minho crossed his arms. "No man, or dragon, will be left behind."

 

"Besides," Key added. "You're probably the only one who can convince Luhan."

 

Kris glanced at Sun Young and smirked slightly. "I'm not the only one."

 

The policemen were already in front of the gate and were cocking their guns.

 

"Go ahead," Kris stepped in front of the group. "I'll catch up with you guys later."

 

"Kris---"

 

"I promise," Kris gave Chen a smirk. "I'll be back."

 

Kris was too determined for anyone to protest further. He knew that persuading the police was no longer a problem... since he was now a policemen as well.

 

The police were already using megaphones to alert the people in the mansion. They wanted them to surremder--- actually, they wanted Kris to surrender.

 

"Minho, now," Kris said as he stepped closer towards the gate.

 

Although Minho didn't want to, he opened up his palms and created a hole in the ground below the group. Everyone, except Kris, fell in. The tunnel was still forming in front of them.

 

Chen was pulling out a map from his backpack when gunshots were heard from above. Soon after, there were sounds of screams. After a few minutes of gunshots, it turned eerily silent.

 

Many scenarios were entering Chen's head. What happened to Kris? Was he shot at? Was he the one who fired? Was he... killed?

 

"Chen," Lay squeezed Chen's shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Kris is fine. I'm sure of it."

 

Chen nodded. He trusted Kris... and wanted to believe that he was still alive. He glanced at the map and did his best to tell Minho the directions towards Bucheon.

 

ㅇㅇㅇ

 

Inside an abandoned warehouse in the middle of Bucheon, a hand crashed its way out of the ground. D.O. punched the ground one more time and crawled out when a person was big enough to exit from it.

 

D.O. pulled Sun Young out of the hole. She looked around the bare and silent warehouse. "This isn't exactly what I call a good first impression..."

 

Chenyeol came out of the hole as well. After helping Baekhyun crawl out, he also looked around. "So, now we're here... where do we start?"

 

Chen was the next one who came out. He pulled out his tablet and typed a few things. A map for Bucheon popped up on his screen. "Uh... according to my map, this warehouse is in the heart of Bucheon so... I suggest we form into teams and split up. We could explore the other parts of the city and, hopefully, find Luhan before he gets to Incheon... assuming that none of Hye's troops are waiting in ambush..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter