The Night Owl Café 8

The Night Owl Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~The Night Owl Café~

SHINee-Close The Door 샤이니 - 닫아줘 (PLEASE LISTEN TO ME OH PLEASE OH PLEASE !!?)

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, I find it absolutely beautiful as well as befitting for this chapter

Dohyun was irritated, cold and hungry. Irritated because she got locked out the apartment because it just so happened Zhang flipping Yi-how-dare-he-xing seemed to be working overtime at the dance studio. Then, she gets a call (no, make that CALLS) from Jongin who insisted that she meets him outside The Night Café which, by the way, looks really scary at night. The signature owl was huge on top of the cursive writing and the wind howled viciously not to mention the street light was flickering as if to say it didn't have much energy left.

It was then that Dohyun realized something.

This .

It was cold this time around too and even though she was dressed for the occasion (props to her for watching the weather this time, well only her area section she didn't care for the weather in Busan much.)

Taking a look at the café again she immediately turned to look to the front for any sign of Jongin. Should she send him a text just in case?

The flipping café was starting to look like a witch's potion store with Harry Potter's owl on it. Only Headwick was nice looking not.....a dark brown shade with eyes made of plastic that pierced into nothingness.

'I swear if that flipping owl just has to hoot I will-'

"BOO!!!"

"DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!" She yelled and spun around and kicked whatever it was that suddenly jumped out.

THUD

"AAAAAHHHHUUUURRGH-cough-"

Dohyun opened her eyes in shock to look around her as she desperately took in steady breaths. Looking down, she gasped when she caught the sight of a distraught and injured Jongin curled up in a fetus position on the floor.

"Oh my- Jongin! Are you okay!!?" She panicked and kneeled by his side and rubbed his back as the poor boy was choking on his words and letting out grunts and whimpers of pain.

"Am I okay!? Am I- oh gosh....Okay breath Kai, breath....." he shuddered and looked at her as if she was crazy. "AM I OKAY!!? YOU SOCKED ME IN MY EGGS!!!"

Filled with mortification and guilt she cradled his head into her lap and his hair a bit. "I'M SO SORRY!!"

He was too far in to the pain to even care that his head was in her lap as he cringed in agony. "TELL THAT TO MY FUTURE! You indirectly just flipping did a Chuck Norris on my future you little-" he didn't even finish his sentence as a cry of pain left his mouth and he buried his face in the side of her thigh.

"I'm so, so sorry Kai..." She solemnly apologized.

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to my kids!"

She stared at him, confused.

"Your kids?"

"My kids! My eggs! My future! APOLOGISE!!"

She would have honestly thought that he was joking had he not stared at her with said serious eyes.

Dohyun wanted to scoff and kick him off her lap and to Africa. He wanted her to aplogise to....

What has the Dohyuns of today come to.

"I'm....I'm sorry..." She mumbled and he only nodded and whined as gnawed on his teeth.

"Apology accepted, now kiss me to show me you really mean it."

It was quiet for a while as Dohyun stared at Jongin who stared back at her expectantly

Her? Kiss those lips that might have been kissed by someone before her that wasn't his mother or family?

Flip no.

"OW!" Jongin's pain stricken yelp rang out as he was roughly shoved off her comfortable lap and on to the hard concrete of the pavement near the café.

~•The Night Owl Café•~

Dohyun and Jongin sat in silence in the dimly lit café which was opened by Dohyun who was on lock-up duty today. Thank goodness cause she still had the keys on her. (well more like Dohyun sat in silence as Kai kept groaning and whimpering whispering 'it's going to be okay').

"Oh, will you quit whining? It's been fifteen minutes already!" She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, fifteen minutes of absolute pain and agony!" he snapped. Why was he pursuing this girl again? First she makes him push his limits in DDR that he falls, next she's cracking his eggs. There's only one possible answer.

She wants to kill him.

"Well, you're still alive so I don't know why you're complaining!"

Definitely wanted to kill him.

"Why don't you be a boy for a day and get hit in your tralala!?" he barked and stared at her from the counter she was at while she waited for the espresso machine to finish processing.

"This is on me don't worry. Gosh I hope I don't get into trouble for this..." she nervously bit on her lip while pouring some espresso into the two cups. If Kibum ever found out that she used the café during closed hours......"So, why did you ask me to meet you here again?"

"Just to hang out..." He softly said and accepted the warm cup from her hands as she sat opposite him. He studied her and watched her tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and gently blew at her espresso. Her lips were a soft pink and were currently pouted as she blew. Jongin unconsciously swiped his tongue across his lips as he felt almost tempted to know what kissing her felt like.

"...ongin.....Jongin!"

Shaking his head he looked back at her.

"My eyes are up here...." She irritated mumbled while giving him a glare.

"Have you ever been kissed before?" well, whatever the question was going to come up sooner or later so he didn't understand why she was looking like that.

"No I wasn't interested in having a relationship in high scho- why are you asking me this? Did you ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter