The Night Owl Café 19

The Night Owl Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~•The Night Owl Café•~

"DOHYUN!!!" Yixing screamed and clasped his two hands together as he looked up at the woman in front of him with determination in his eyes.

"...." Dohyun blankly stared back at him and slowly blinked.

"Forgive this slippery handsome and so much more smarter than you homosapien!!"

She couldn't tell whether he was apologizing or just flattering himself right now.

"...Zhang.."

"ACK! Don't use my last name, it means you mean business!" Yixing put his hands up in defense as if she was about to deliver a blow. "I said I was sorry!"

She raised a brow, "For what?"

Yixing looked up at her with guilty eyes and stuck his bottom lip out, "I...I kind of...Xiumin...it slipped, I swear!"

Dohyun let out a breath of air and scratched the back on her hair, "I know you told Xiumin and just so you know, Kibum and Myungsoo know now."

Yixing flinched and stared down at the ground dejectedly. He thought maybe that Minseok would have know that she was no longer single seeing as she is the only female amongst those three who mainly work around the café.

"This is my fault, isn't it." Yixing pouted but then scoffed, "Actually, isn't it your fault?" he accused.

"What?" Dohyun asked, taken aback.

"You heard me. If you didn't tell me then this wouldn't have slipped!" Yixing shot back but then shook his head, "Wait, I'm supposed to be apologizing. Where was I?...Oh, right..ahem...DOHYUN, FORGIVE ME!" He wailed.

Sending a sharp look his way she cleared and spoke.

"You do realise that you told someone something I didn't want to be revealed, right?" she raised a brow. How could he? After she trusted him with this information.

"Could you stop adding oil to the fire, my gosh." Yixing exaggerated, "You make me not want to get a girlfriend, you know that?"

She actually felt slightly offended by that but shrugged it off. "Bottom line is, you don't know how to keep secrets!"

"No, that's your Xiumin friend. I only told him and somehow, just from telling him, everyone knows." No way was Yixing about to be accused here. So much for telling Minseok anything.

"Lay, Xiumin is the guy who likes to know about people's business!"

"Was I supposed to sniff that?" Yixing scoffed, "How was I supposed to know he would tell Queen Latifa and The Grinch!?"

"Don't call Key and L that!"

"We're getting off subject!"

"How could you, Lay!? It wasn't your place to say anything!"

"Alright, time to get off subject again, did you know some people can sneeze just by looking at the Sun?"

"Urgh!! Forget it, I'm going to work!"

~•The Night Owl Café•~

Sehun and Baekhyun were leaning against the wall of the practice room while Taemin was sitting in fron of Jongin, staring at him with anticipating eyes.

"And then what did you tell her?" he asked.

Jongin smirked, "I told her she's mine."

"That's my boy!" Sehun whooped and clapped his hands.

"You little heartbreaker, you!" Baekhyun exclaimed and ran over to Jongin and caught him in a head lock, giving him a noogie.

"Ow, stop! Baek!"

Taemin gasped and helped Baekhyun hold down Jongin.

"You little-! How dare you! To a poor woman who hasn't experienced a relationship yet and you have wrong intentions!" Taemin scolded and added a light hit of his own and joined in with the noogie.

"At least he gets some girls..." Sehun moped, simply watching the sight in front of him.

After the boy's calmed down they let go and sat together in a semi-circle.

"So, you got the girl, kissed her, went on dates with her and told her she's yours." Sehun pointed out.

Jongin nodded.

"So, when are you going to tell her that 'It's not working out'? " Taemin scoffed and sent a glare Jongin's way.

"What's your problem?" Jongin snapped.

"My problem? It's you messing around with girls like it's a hobby!" Taemin shot back.

"Guys, stop before one of us is making out with someone else's fist." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you her a favour and end it now while you still can and spare her the time of having a fake relationship?" Taemin glared.

"Dude, seriously what's your problem!?" Jongin retaliated.

"Kai, as much as I don't want to get involved, Taemin's right." Baekhyun closed his eyes and sighed, "Your womanizing ways ends here, Casanova."

"Why the sudden debate?" Jongin drawled out.

"Kai, how many girls have you dated in this studio?" Sehun questioned.

"Not much...Why?" Jongin replied.

"Who did you say she lived with, again?" Taemin pressed on.

"Lay."

"Exactly. So has it ever occurred to you that he knows!?"

This was what they were worried about?

"Duh. He's just staying tight lipped, what does Yixing care for me?" Jongin shrugged.

"Maybe not for you but probably a lot for Dohyun." Taemin said, not even with a joking tone. "Kai, do you actually love her?"

They all crowded around Jongin, trying to put pressure on him and get the answer they wanted.

Jongin blinked. Yesterday, his father asked him that, and he went to see Dohyun anyway and told her she was no one else's but his. "I don't," he firmly stated.

Taemin shot him a disappointed look.

"But...there is one thing.." Jongin spoke again, being completely serious, "This is going to sound cliché and overused but, she's different. She doesn't easily go along with what I want, she pushes me away first before giving in to what I want and she's not scared to speak her mind. I...I kind of..like that about her" he fondly told them.

Sehun actually looked stunned and Baekhyun had a look of amusement on his face. Taemin still looked a bit uneasy about it all.

"Kissing her wasn't much of a big deal to me, but there was some satisfaction in the fact that I was the first person to kiss her like that." Jongin felt an odd sensation pooling in the pit of his stomach as he thought about Dohyun, it was barely there but he felt it for sure.

He wouldn't deny it, he was starting to grow fond of the girl. Slowly, but surely.

"Is this a good thing..or a bad thing..?" Baekhyun frowned as he looked at his friends who shared similar confused but amazed expressions.

"It was like watching a cheesy movie where a guy is gushing about his love for a girl." Sehun pitched in and dodged a hit from Jongin.

"If this is what I get for actually opening up to you guys consider my lips sealed." Jongin spat.

"Or busy with another woman's, whatever makes you sleep at night." Sehun remarked, inching away from Jongin in case he tried anything.

"Sehun!" Baekhyun yelled.

"I don't know...I'm still not convinced." Taemin frowned.

"Whether you choose to believe me or not is completely up to you, but for now are we going to practice or not?" Jongin said, not wanting to dwell on the subject any longer.

"Oh! Right, okay places guys!" Baekhyun said and ran towards the stereo, the music filling up the room.

Taemin couldn't help but doubt about the whole situation. He'd kept still about Jongin's previous encounters with women but he felt it was just getting out of hand.

And now that he went for a girl who was experiencing her first actual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter