The Night Owl Café 11

The Night Owl Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~•The Night Owl Café•~

The next day, Dohyun walked through the café doors and only saw Minseok there waving enthusiastically at her.

"Hey, feeling better? We're opening up as soon as the other two get here." he told her with a smile. She smiled back at him and he let out a sigh of relief, she wasn't mad at him.

Putting her thoughts aside she nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

"Sorry about yesterday, I overreacted a bit. Anything I can do?" she asked. Minseok pointed at the broom in the back and she nodded and began sweeping. It was unusual for Kibum to not be here before the rest of them but she was slightly glad because that would mean being alone with him and he'd chew her out.

Just as the thought left her, Kibum stormed through the café doors with a huff and took his raincoat off and let out a shiver.

"Whoa, it's cold out there!" he stammered.

"Oh look," Minseok drawled, "it's the Grinch."

Kibum let out a scoff and rolled his eyes. "Where? I don't see Miss Lee anywhere."

Minseok clicked his tongue and nodded. "Well played, Key. Well played."

Dohyun couldn't stop the laugh that came out and Kibum immediately looked her way causing her to stop.

"Well, well, well. Little Miss Dohyun. Done with your little lady tantrums?" he sarcastically said. Minseok could be seen giving Kibum a warning look but Dohyun in her breath and and cracked a forced smile at Kibum.

"Quite.." she grinned.

Kibum stared at her a while longer and then huffed and disappeared behind the kitchen.

"You know, the reason you probably don't have that much temper tantrums and sass is because we have Key for that." Minseok nodded and an imaginary beard in thought.

"I thought he was going to chew me out for a second." Dohyun replied and Kibum appeared in the doorway again tying an apron around his waist.

"Oh, I was. I seriously was. But L told me not to yesterday, I was so going to come with to your apartment and give you a piece of my mind but of course, L left without telling me."

'I'm glad he did.'

"Where's L?" Minseok curiously asked, noticing the lack of their broody colleague.

"I don't know he was still sleeping when I got up for work." Kibum sarcastically replied and left when an irritated Minseok shooed him back into the kitchen.

"Hey, Doodie?" he asked and beckoned her over. Dohyun went to him and leaned over the counter.

"Is it really true, what that guy said yesterday? That you're his-"

"No. Jeez, Xiumin I alrea-"

Minseok held his hand up and the other to her lips. "Sshh! I just want to know, I don't want to fight."

She softened up and took his finger off .

"He did this weird thing and tricked me into saying 'yes' now he's goofing around and calling me his girlfriend. I haven't spoken to him since the incident. I broke my phone anyway so any calls or messages from that twit is unknown to me." she explained and earned a 'ooooh' from the boy in front of her.

"That explains why you didn't accept my friend request yesterday! I thought you didn't want to be facebook buddies with me." he pouted and smiled at her causing her to laugh along with him. Minseok reached over and ruffled her hair.

"I'm going to grow a beard waiting for L to arrive." Kibum could be heard grumbling.

Myungsoo appeared a few moments later making his presence known with a loud yawn and a tired plea to Minseok for strong black coffee. "And no sugar." he added with a glare to which Minseok snorted and giggle mischievously at.

 

~•The Night Owl Café•~

"Guys! Oh my gosh, guys! YOU GUYS!!!" Taemin screamed while slamming the door of the practice room open and Baekhyun Jongin and Sehun paused midway in the dance staring at Taemin who panted exhaustingly in the doorway clutching his phone tightly.

"What's up, Tae?" Jongin boredly asked as Sehun went to stop the music.

"I....I'm..." Taemin wheezed and leaned against the doorway as he his other hand clutched his chest while he tried to regain some oxygen.

"Please don't say pregnant." Baekhyun stated only to be backhanded by Sehun.

"He's a guy!"

"What!? It seemed like he was going to say something along those lines."

"What is it, Taemin?" Jongin questioned.

Taemin grinned at them and pointed happily at his phone. "I'm famous!"

Sehun, Baekhyun and Jongin stared at him in silence before breaking out in mock laughter.

"Famous, he says!" Baekhyun gasped and held on to Sehun for support. Taemin stared at them with an expressionless face while the others continued to laugh loudly.

"Right. If you're famous then I'm in love." Jongin snickered, Taemin sighed and walked over to them while shoving his phone in their faces. It was on a youtube page containing the video they made last night of Taemin dancing with a huge amount of viewers and likes.

".....HE'S FAMOUS!?" Baekhyun screeched as Sehun and Jongin stared at the phone in shock.

"...I'm not in love, just saying." Jongin held up his hands in defense.

Baekhyun was being furiously poked by Sehun to scroll down to the comments which Jongin was reading out loud.

"Have my babies, oppa!"

"Where does he live, WHERE DOES HE LIVE!!?"

"Please, please, PLEASE tell me he has brother???"

"Aw, nuts! We should have danced with him! Then we'd be famous too!" Sehun complained followed by Jongin's laughter at the different comments.

"Yeah, and they'd be asking to have our babies and our addresses!" Jongin joined in. Taemin smugly smiled at his friends and took his phone back.

"I think this calls for a celebration. Coffee, anyone? Jongin offered and gave his friends knowing looks.

Sehun blankly stared at Jongin while Taemin started counting the money in his wallet.

"We don't have a say in this, do we?" Sehun boredly asked.

"Nope." Jongin smirked. "I've got a girlfriend to confront. She hasn't been answering my calls."

"Probably cause you're annoying. If I were her, I'd get a restraining order. Taemin, hurry up! Stop counting the money in your purse!" Baekhyun chided while pulling Taemin by his arm.

"It's not a purse, it's a wallet!" Taemin protested.

"Sure, and your diary's actually a journal." Jongin sarcastically said.

"Exactly!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Oh don't worry about that, Kai's paying." Sehun smiled which caused Jongin to stop and glare at Sehun. "What? You're dragging us there and skipping dance practice and dumping us to see this Doughnut chick so you might as well treat us!"

"It seriously wounds me that we're being replaced by a girl. We've known him for years he's known her for weeks." Taemin said.

"Alright, gentleman! To the Kai-mobile!" Jongin jappily exclaimed.

"It made Batman look so cool saying that and then you just had to mess it up." Sehun sarcastically said.

"Shut up, Sehun. You're not the one with the license." Jongin retorted only to be greeted with Sehun's poker-face.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!!!" Baekhyun screamed.

"NO! I want shotgun! I'M FAMOUS, GIVE ME SHOT GUN!" Taemin yelled while pushing Baekhyun out of the way and bolting down the hall with the latter on his heels.

~•The Night Ow- urg you know the drill.•~

Minseok looked around with an odd expression on his face. He let out a weird sound catching the attention of Dohyun who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter