First Day, New Friend, New Enemy

Fly to the Sky

At INFINITE Airline

After get out from Bomi's car and changing 'FIGHTING!' words, Sungjong takes a deep breath slowly and enters the entrance confidently. She is amazed by this big and luxurious building. It was bigger than the place that she's had been a flight attendant before. But she quickly recover from her amazed feeling heads towards to her real destination while ignoring the weird stares that she receives. She go to the floor where the class is located and asks the receptionist that works at the counter whether the class for former flight attendant is already start or not.

When the receptionist looks at her while talking in the phone, she looks at Sungjong as she asks the question. She has a shocked plus blur face and drop the phone. But she still answers Sungjong's question and points her finger to the said class. Sungjong gives her bright smile and and bows 90 degrees as she got the answer. She knocks the door and enters the class she heard 'come in!' from inside.

After she enters the class, all the trainees and and teacher looks at her weirdly. Some of them make a disgusted face purposely and she feels like want to punch that face. I mean why not? Everyone will do the same thing if they saw the people who was wearing the paper bag at the head, covering the face. She feels like want to earth swallow her down right now as her face is full of red because of embrassment. "May introduce yourself to your friends here?", a soft voice wakes her up from her little dreamland.

"Annyonghaseyo..jeonun Lee Sungjong-imnida. Call me Sungjong. Nice to meet you all. Hope we can be friend. Please take care of me", she finishes her self introduction with 90 degrees bow. "Okay Lee Sungjong-ssi. I'm Miss Song Hye Kyo, your teacher. Mind to tell us why you want to become flight attendant?", Miss Song keep her soft voice as she want to keep her profesionality. Before she can answer that question, someone already interrupt her.

"Why someone cheap like her want to become flight attendant? hah! I think she has an ugly face so that's why she cover her face", a girl says rudely to her and she bites her inner cheeks as she doesn't want any curse words come out from . Maybe Miss Song can read her mind, she replies back for Sungjong, "Miss Son Naeun! Stay quiet and listen to her reason. She's maybe has the reason why she did that. Rule number one to be a flight attendant is always be patient and don't try to use any rude words. Sungjong-ssi, you can continue", that Naeun shuts up as Miss Song gives her strict voice and all Naeun can do is just keep quiet and rolls her eyes as she crosses her legs and her arms in front of her chest.

'Hah! Take that!', Sungjong smirks but of course no one can see it because it is behind the 'mask'. "I want to become flight attendant because this is my dream for a long time. To make it clear, I really want to work under INFINITE Airline. For the same time, I want to improve my soft skills and try to learn people's attitude and increase my patient level. I also want to help my family and want to live indepently without asking for any of their help", Sungjong smiles as she finishes her speech. The whole class including Miss Song are clapping for her except Naeun.

"Wow! A very good one! But you mind, can you take off your 'mask'? It's okay if your face is ugly. We accept anyone in here. I know that you have a such beautiful face behind your 'mask'", Miss Song tells her softly and Sungjong just can sigh. She knows that she can't escape from this. So she slowly take off the 'mask' and grins sheepishly after the paper bag is fully removed from her head. "So what I said is true. You such a beautiful lady. You may take your seat now, Sungjong-ssi", Miss Song gives her motherly smile. "Mind to tell us a little bit about yourself?", as Miss Song finishes her question, Sungjong answers it instantly. "Oh yeah! I came from Seoul and I live with my father and 4 brothers. As you can see, I'm the last child and the only flower. My mother is gone when I was 10 and I'm learning some martial arts especially judo and taekwondo and it's black belt, level 4",everyone gasped as her speech because none of them were learning martial arts.

As Sungjong takes her seat at the most front beside a trainee, Miss Song excuses herself to let all her trainees get along together. Then a girl with eye smile come talk to her. "Annyong Sungjong-ssi! Nice to meet you! I'm Jung Eunji, just call me Eunji. Hope we can be friends. Don't mind that Naeun girl. She's always like that because his father is CEO of some company and she thinks that she's the most beautiful in here but honestly I think that you're really beautiful", Eunji takes out her hand to shake her hand and Sungjong shakes her hand too. "Annyong..Sungjong-imnida..I really hope so..take care of me well..thank you but I think you're beautiful too Eunji", Eunji gives her eye-smile.

Little did Sungjong know, she has a lot similarities with Eunji like mastering taekwondo, black belt, level 4 and she's also tomboy. Eunji also didn't have any friend since she's also tomboy. They get along very well for a short time. Then, Miss Song said that they can dismiss the class and an enough rest for the next class. Sungjong get out from the class and bid farewell at her new friend, Eunji. Now, she is walking alone along the street but then, one blue car stops beside her. It's Eunji.

"Hey Sungjong! Wanna hangout together? Since you're my only friend right now, it won't be hurt if we hangout together? I really lonely right now", Eunji says as she opens the window of passenger seat. Sungjong is hesitant at first but think it carefully, it won't be hurt right? So she get into Eunji's car and and Eunji speeds off her car towards shopping mall.

They really have a happy time together, shopping some clothes and eat the late evening dishes. After a hour walking around the shopping mall, Sungjong felt like someone is following her. She holds Eunji's arm tightly as she told Eunji that someone is following them because when she looks at the back, it's always the same person who's at their back and worstly, it's a guy. Sungjong really didn't like it because she's already tired when she's being followed by some creepy stalker since she's in high school.

"Eunji, can we walk faster? I think that guy is always following us around", Sungjong whispers to Eunji and Eunji take a look at their back. Eunji widens her eyes as she notices a creepy guy is following them. Sungjong drags her along to walk faster and Eunji just let her do that. When they're reach the third floor by escalator, they quickly report to the guard who be in charge that someone is stalking them but when they look behind, that guy already dissapear but that let their guard down. Then they saw that guy is already escape from them and they asks the guard to catch that guy.

"Don't worry miss. We will catch that guy. We will make an announcement to call you. What is your name?", the said guard ensure them. "I'm Lee Sungjong. Please catch that guy okay? I'm afraid if he'e still following me. Thank you very much", Sungjong thank the guard and bow together with Eunji. Then they go to the bathroom to let themselves calm first while waiting for the announcement.

"Seriously??Who's that creepy guy?I bet that guy is stalking on you because when I look at his direction, he's looking at you. Anyway it's not weird since you are so pretty and many guys hit on you.", Eunji voices out her opinion while tapping her chin and looks at Sungjong. "Nah! I don't think so. Or is it?", Sungjong looks at her friend with a blur face and Eunji just can chuckles and ruffles Sungjong's hair as she just know that Sungjong can be a pretty and cute girl at the same time. 'Hmm...why she's so pretty and cute at the same time?I'm so jealous of her right now', Eunji thought and then there's an announcement that asks Sungjong to come to the security office. Eunji and Sungjong look at each other and rush to the security office as they curious to death who is that guy.

They ask another guard to ask where is security office and the guard leads their way. As they reach the security office, they see that creepy guy slash stalker is argueing with the guard in charge. "I already said that I know her. She knows me too. We ever met before!", that guy denied the facts that he's a stalker and can't accept that. "Then why are you stalking on her??You just can talk to her like normal people do, not stalking on her. She's even worried for her safety. Think before you wanna do something!", the guard argues back. Eunji and Sungjong change looks as they don't know when they will stop argueing.

Seems like that there's no ending, Sungjong fake a cough to catch their attention and she did it as the two argue person stop and looks at her. Then she can see the face of the stalker clearly. She feels like she ever saw this face but she somehow didn't remember where and when. She snaps out from her dreamland as Eunji elbows her to answer that security guard's question. "So Miss Lee Sungjong, is this guy was stalking on you before?", he asks her to make sure that he didn't catch a false person.

Sungjong looks at him carefully but weirdly that stalker just smiles at her and that makes she frowns. She's pretty sure that this is the guy that had been following her and Eunji for the whole time. She looks and asks her since Eunji can see his face clearly. Eunji nods furiously as she says, "YES! This is that guy! No doubt at all", Sungjong just follows what Eunji says as she nods along. But that guy just chuckles and he earns a weird looks and doubtful from all the people in the office. Then he clears his throat to explain the whole situation.

"Actually we already knew each other, Lee Sungjong-ssi. I bet that you already forgot who am I. Let me introduce myself properly. Annyonghaseyo, Kim Myungsoo imnida, call me Myungsoo and we ever met at the hospital at the day I hit you with my car", that Myungsoo guy introduces himself and takes out his hand to shake hand with Sungjong. Sungjong just stares him with a blink and she recognized who is this guy that standing in front of her. This guy is the one who hit her but save her, pays the hospital bills and even make porridge to her.

'Pabo Lee Sungjong! How can I forgot this guy? He already helps me a lot', Sungjong hits her head with her hand but not forget to shake with Myungsoo. "YEAH! YOU ARE THAT HOSPITAL GUY! I'M SO SORRY BECAUSE I ALREADY FORGOT YOU!", Sungjong bows repeatly as she's apologizing. Myungsoo just smile and says,"Nah...it's okay..people always forgetful..", by the time he finishes his words, Sungjong's cellphone rings loudly and she excuses herself to answer the phone. Eunji take a last looks before she follows Sungjong behind.

As the girls leave, Myungsoo smirks and gives his famous cold stares to the security guard who catch him and accused him as a stalker. The guard shrieks and bows lightly to him as he mumbles sorry. Then Myungsoo leave him without a words.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey readers!! I'm so sorry for a pretty late update...a very long chapter this time..i hope you guys be patient...so this is the second encounter of Myungjong..the next chapter is about Myungsoo's side before the incident happen..so stay tuned! =)