MyungYeolJong moment

Fly to the Sky

In the early 5 in the Friday morning, Myungsoo tries to sneak out from the house quickly because he doesn't want to disturb the family. But his plan fail as he heard, "what are you doing?" behind his back. He straighten his back instantly and turns around his body slowly. A clueless expression met his eyes but he recognized instantly that he is Sungyeol, because he kind of reminds him of an owl. That's why Myungsoo can recognized him and them. Myungsoo has his own techniques to recognize people's face easily.

Sungyeol is holding a coffee mug with a clueless expression on his face. He starts frowning when Myungsoo didn't said a word. 'Are this guy already lose his voice? He can't be mute after 'interrogation' last night, right?', Sungyeol thought and waves his hand in front of Myungsoo's face. Luckily, Myungsoo snaps out already and shakes his head. If not, say goodbye to his handsome face.

"I...I'm...just need to go home. I have to go to my office. For work", Myungsoo says after a few stuttering. The 'nightmare' last night still haunted him but it become less this morning. "Don't scare. I'm not dangerous unless you hurt my little princess. Mark my words, dude", Sungyeol gives his childish smile with his childish voice but Myungsoo still can hear the seriousness behind that. 

"Let me introduce myself properly. Annyong, Lee Sungyeol imnida. Call me Sungyeol. Like that hamster hyung said, I'm last brother of this family. About childish, I don't think so. He's more childish than me", Sungyeol checks out to make sure no one with them and whispers at the last part to Myungsoo. Myungsoo feels easy due to Sungyeol's friendliness. He bows and shakes hand, "Annyonghaseyo, Kim Myungsoo imnida. Call me Myungsoo". He smiles at the end of the words but almost lost it when Sungyeol voices out his thought.

"Maybe I look friendly or childish like other people says but it when comes to my little princess, I'll become the person that no one can expect to. I can be the most dangerous person, you know. The most dangerous one are abeoji and Hoya-hyung. You know abeoji is the one who question you and Hoya-hyung is the one that holding your shoulder. If you don't want to end your life, better not mess up with us", Myungsoo agrees with Sungyeol. Myungsoo still can feel the tight grip on his shoulder and the dead glare that he received and it gives him goosebumps just by thinking of it.

Then Sungyeol interrupts his mind again. "Ah! Don't mess up with Sungjong too. She's might be innocent outside but she can become a monster when she's already reaches her limits. Wait no, even a giant monster doesn't dare to mess up her. Even the leader of the biggest mafia will kneel down on her feet. So, don't be deceive by her outside look", Myungsoo just nods as he's also agree about that fact too. Back then when he was bickering with Sungjong at the side of the road, Sungjong almost beated him up. Fortunately, he offered help which Sungjong declined it harshly.

Sungyeol sips his coffee and stares at Myungsoo. He tries to remember something. 'I think I ever saw him somewhere. He kind of reminds me of someone. Hmm...', Sungyeol keep thinking while drinking his coffee and staring at Myungsoo. Myungsoo become uncomfortable under Sungyeol's stare. That's why he didn't like attention. But even he didn't do anything or just walking around and wore unattractive clothes(black), he still be able to attract some atttention especially the females.

"AH!! I KNOW!!", Sungyeol's loud voice comes out and it makes Myungsoo flinches. "That's why it seems like I ever saw you somewhere! You're just like L! The main and my favourite character of Death Note, my only one favourite anime. By the way, can I call you L? Myungsoo sounds like longer for me", Myungsoo blinks his eyes confusely and frown is forming on his forehead while Sungyeol looks at him with sparkling eyes. Of course a lot of people call him 'cold ice prince' because of his outside personalities and looks. He ever heard that some people in the company call him L. But he doesn't know who is L and he just shrugged it off. He didn't like interrupt other people's business.

Now Myungsoo know who is L but he doesn't know how is he. He makes a mental notes to search about this L person. Back to the present, when he takes a close up, Sungyeol has a pair of brown orbs. No wonder Sungjong has it too. The sparkling of his eyes too a little bit reminds him of Sungjong. Don't know what to say, he just nods and with that, Sungyeol jumps around the living room. Myungsoo doesn't know what makes him so hyper in the morning. He just observes a hyper kid(according to Myungsoo) at the living room. He also can't count the words that comes out from Sungyeol's mouth.

'Who said that he's not childish? He's more hyper than an elementary kid. Such a choding and weird guy', Myungsoo just can smiles amusedly while the sight in front of him and laugh lightly. "Haish! That choding hyung! I might be kill him for interrupt my beauty sleep. I will--", Sungjong stops her words abruptly as she spots Myungsoo at the living room. Myungsoo stares at her as he awestruck by a beautiful creature in front of him. Right now, Sungjong is wearing black skinny jeans and blue thin vertical stripes all over her white buttoned-shirt. This time, she didn't put her shirt into the jeans. She just let it loosely to her thigh level. She folds the sleeve until the elbow. This time, she's carried her bright yellow handbag. She's also didn't tied her hair into ponytail like yesterday. She's just put a light make-up and pink-color lip balm on her lips.

It just a simple wearing but it enough to make it shining in front of Myungsoo. To him, Sungjong is effortlessly beautiful. Then someone interrupt the moment. You know who he is. "SUNGJONGIE!! MY BABY PRINCESS!! GOOD MORNING!!", Sungyeol picks her up and spins her around. After he puts her down, he kiss Sungjong's right cheek and send a slight glare to Myungsoo but it doesn't slip from Myungsoo's sight. Then he looks at anywhere other than Sungyeol. But he still looks at Sungjong.

Sungjong doesn't notice it as she wipes her cheek harshly that has his saliva and said, "EWW! YAH! YOU GROSS! It must be effect from the coffee. Seriously, when you're gonna stop it?". Sungjong looks at Sungyeol with crossed arms in front of her chest. Sungyeol looks at Sungjong instantly. "NEVER!", Sungyeol shows his tounge to Sungjong and runs upstairs, to his bedroom before Sungjong explodes. Sungjong gasps at her brother's attitude. Seriously, she's always wonder who's the real maknae here. She shakes her head and sigh. She turns her body to Myungsoo and smile. Just simple smile and that's enough to make Myungsoo's heartbeat is beating faster than before. The results is Myungsoo's face become into bright pink.

"Are you okay? You look so pink", Sungjong puts the back of her hand on Myungsoo's forehead and then down to his right cheek to check the body temperature. From bright pink, Myungsoo's face become redder than tomato. To avoid himself explodes due to shyness, he push away Sungjong's hand from his forehead. "It's okay. I'm fine. Just a little bit hot here", he laughes nervously. Sungjong looks at him weirdly as she says, "it's not hot here, but not so cold. But it's okay, if you say so. So how about---". She can't finish her words as Myungsoo dashed out from the house without saying anything and start the car engine. "---breakfast?", Sungjong still can't register what happened just now. Sungjong raises her eyebrows and then twitches it together as she mutters 'weirdos' under her breath. You know who's the second person.

At the other side, Myungsoo drives his car at the full speed. Fortunately, it's just 10 minutes from Sungjong. Well, it supposed too. It become less than 5 minutes as Myungsoo drives at almost full speed. He pulls up the handbrake but still doesn't step out from his car. He hits his left chest hardly. 'Aish! Why it keep beating fast? Stop it already!', then Sungjong comes to his mind and he still can feel Sungjong's touch on his forehead. He looks at the front mirror of his car as he feels his cheeks become hot. As he expected, his face is already red. He quickly shakes his head to forget awhile the moment just now.

He gets out from his car and enters his house to take a nice cold shower to make himself calm. Anyway, he also needs to work today and he only have about 2 hours and 15 minutes before the office hours. It's more than enough to prepare himself. Of course he can enters the office anytime he want to but he's someone who keep his time. He want to be a good example for his workers. Before he enters the bathroom, he spots a black box on his bed and makes a mental note that he has something to do after his working hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the most important day to Sungjong. She need to thank Sungyeol for 'waking her up' in the early morning. She's having a test today. And she need to arrive at least 30 minutes before the test. Today, Eunji needs to pick her up at the bakery because her father and brothers need to open the bakery early than the opening hour. The test start at 8.30 am so she needs to arrive at least 8 am.

So here is Sungjong who's now waiting inside the bakery. She's take a selca and upload it at her instagram. Now she's looks at the instagram posts. She will laugh if she found something funny. Then she heard honks outside the bakery it's Eunji who signal her to hurry up because they're running out of time. "Bye! Wish me luck!", Sungjong says loudly and waves to them while walking towards the door. All of them waves to her and say 'fighting!' to her.

Bad luck by her side. She doesn't notice that she's walking too fast and Dongwoo who didn't catch up with her because he's moping the floor. All of them hiss as they see an 'accident' in front of them. Even Eunji hiss too. You know? Sungjong is hitting her face on the glass door. Well, she's human too. Human make mistakes. To run away from embrassing moment, she opens the glass door and act like nothing happen.

They arrive at INFINITE Airline and at the test place just in time. Both of them pray that everything will be okay and go smoothly. They really work hard yesterday and practice all day to make sure that everything was perfect.


well, here it is...the next chapter..i hope you guys like it..fast update(at least to me)...i hope you have a nice day today...may be u will think that Sungyeol & Myungsoo will be best friends here but not yet..that will take time...*wink* some MyungJong moment for u...enjoy...

(my most favourite MyungJong moment...look how happy Myungsoo is..u all know right that Myungsoo propose to Sungjong?)

(awww...Sungjong was soothing the sulking Myungsoo...seriously Myungsoo, are u really sulking or just wanna get Sungjong's attention? sometimes I wonder who's the real maknae)

ANYWAY SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!! <3 (sorry for a long chapter)