Bad Luck at the First Day

Fly to the Sky

*cuckoo! cuckoo! cuckoo!*

Sungjong groan at her loud alarm and pull the blanket to cover her face. She doesn't want to wake up yet because it's too early. She just ignore it and want to continue her sleep. But it looks like her alarm clock doesn't let her to do that as it become louder and until can be heard by the whole house.

"YAH LEE SUNGJONG!!JUST WAKE UP AND SHUT OFF YOUR ROOSTER ALARM!!WE TRY TO GET SOME PEACEFUL SLEEP HERE!!", her brother Sungyeol shout by beside her bedroom wall. As u can see here, their bedroom is just side by side. Didn't want to argue on this peacful morning, she forces her eyes to open and raise her left hand to turn off her rooster alarm. Once she turns it off, she take a look at her clock and widen her eyes as she remember what is today.

"KYAAAAAAA!!!!I'M ALMOST LATE!!", she shouts at very high pitch scream. Being the clumsy Sungjong, she quickly sit up and fall from the bed. To make it worst, her forehead 'meet' the bedside table hardly and a loud thud can be heard. She hiss and rub her sore forehead. Then there's knock at the door.

"Everything's all right dear? Appa heard you're screaming and a loud thud! Neo gwaenchana?", her appa Mr.Lee say after some knocking. "Nan gwaenchana appa! Just something fall from my table!", she replies her father. "Okay then. Just don't get yourself hurt because today is your important day!", Mr.Lee smiles and left the room. She quickly take her towel, go to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

After 10 minutes, she comes out from the bathroom by wrapping the towel around her petite body. And then she immediately choose the clothes that she want to wear today and wear it without thinking twice because she's running late. She wear long sleeve white buttoned shirt and black long jean with black singlet underneath. Then she dry up her hair by using hair dryer and put some light make up because her face is flawless except her sore forehead. She just let her hair down without tied it up into ponytail like she usually does.

She stands up from the chair at her mirror table and gives some spirit to herself. She takes a deep breath and say, "You can do it Lee Sungjong! It has been a long time. It's your dream. FIGHTING!". She takes a small INFINITE airplane and kiss it gently and takes her peach colour handbag. Then, she goes the downstair to have some breakfast. At the last step of the stairs, she suddenly smells the home made pancakes by her father. To her, no one can beat her father cooking. She closes her eyes and smell it..suddenly..someone just ruin the moment..

"Do you want to give me some space to step or I'll make it for you?", her same brother who just shout at her this morning says lazily and glared at her with his little messy hair. She startled and look at her back. 'Such a moment ruiner', she rolls her eyes and pouted and step away from the stair and go to diner room to eat breakfast. Her brother Sungyeol just follows her behind.

"Good morning abeoji!", she greets her father happily, kiss his cheek, take a sit and eat the pancakes with syrup quickly without waiting for her brothers. "Good morning princess.", Mr.Lee replies with a bright smile on his face. "Good morning abeoji.." Sungyeol greets and yawn and take his sit in front of Sungjong. "Good morning Sungyeol. What's wrong with that long face?", Mr.Lee looks at his 4th son with a concern look. Sungyeol sigh while glares at his sister while saying, "ask your lovely daughter. someone just disturb my beautiful sleep with her loud rooster alarm & then HER HIGH PITCH SCREAM THAT WHOLE UNIVERSE CAN HEAR IT! how can i go back to sleep after that? huh abeoji??". He never let down his glares but seems like Sungjong doesn't affect it because she's on her own world when she's eating.

Mr. Lee just says nothing and shook his head. Sungyeol and Sungjong always fighting childishly even it's just a small matter and always him or his oldest son, Sungkyu will calm them down. But they didn't argue and being mad at each other for a long time because they love each other(brother-sister). The longest one was 1-3 days. That's because Sungyeol being the one who didn't like to clean the house, he took her white teddy bear and put it into the machine wash. The result is Sungjong become mad at him because touching her thing without her permission and sulking by didn't talk to Sungyeol almost one day. When Sungyeol persuaded her to treat her at her favourite restaurant, she immediately brightened up and forgave him immediately. That moment everyone know what is her weakness.

Back to the present, all his children come downstair and greet him. "wow! slow down dongsaeng! you might choke your food.", the oldest remarks her. If she's really listen to what her brother says just now, she might punch her brother. But she stops and look at the wall clock. "OMO! I'm already late! I'm going now! Annyong abeoji! Annyong hyung!", she kiss her father's left cheek and her brothers' cheeks. Sungkyu somehow release a relieved sigh.

"Wait up Sungjongie! how do you want to go there??", the third son, Hoya shouts to her while standing up and go to his beloved sister. He reaches the door, see that Sungjong is wearing a black high heels. Sungjong shot up her head and stand up and face her brother. "Oh yeah..i didn't really think about that..heheh..", she just smiles and rubs her backhead. All her family members gather at the front door. "I can send you by motorcycle. here wear this helmet", Hoya gives the helmet to her, take his motorcycle key and get out from the house to start the engine. Suddenly she says,

"Wait! how do I look?is it okay?" she asks her brothers and father to give some opinion while combing her long straight by her hands. They look at her from head to toe.

(just imagine that black jeans doesn't ripped, carry peach-coloured handbag and ignore the black shades and put her shirt neatly)

"You know actually no one can beat your looks. You looks beautiful in any clothes", yeah..Hoya with his sweet talks but what he was saying is true. No one can beat Sungjong's perfectness and can makes any girls jealous of her. You can see why her brothers are also single like her until now. "Yeah..you look so pretty my princess..as always..", her father continues and his other sons just nod, agree by Hoya's and Mr.Lee's statement

"If you say so..", she looks down on her clothes once again and smiles satisfiesly. But then she think again, what people will say if a flight attendant trainee like her ride a motorcycle. She hits her head with her hand. 'Why I just think about it now? Pabo-ya!'

"Hoya hyung, I think I can't ride your motorcycle because what if people say if flight attendant like me riding a motorcycle??so I will just take a cab to go there..so see you later and bye!", she says it fastly, so fast until all of them barely understand what is she talking about but they just reply "Okay! Good luck maknae!!" after that she opens the front gate and wave to them. They also do the same thing until she lose at their sight. "I hope that she will not make same mistakes like before", at last the second one, Dongwoo voices out his thought and the other just nod their head, agree with him, including his father.

"Haish! I hope that I'm not getting late!", Sungjong says it to herself while keep glancing at her yellow digital watch while crossing the road without looking at her left and right. Then a black shiny car comes to her way and horns at her. She looks at her right side and she can't move any muscle. Then she get hit by the car and darkness welcomes her..what a bad luck to a tomboy girl named Lee Sungjong...(sigh)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys..the end of chapter one and I hope u guys enjoy it..sorry if it's boring and some my grammar mistakes..feel free to leave some comments..*bows* MyungJong will meet at the next chapter.. some pics of MyungJong for u