Myungsoo's secretary

Fly to the Sky

"Cute!"

Everyone must curious, mostly shock if they saw this scene. What scene? Right now, the cold ice prince Kim Myungsoo that they knew, never smile and keep using his poker face and never socialize to anyone, is grinning like a kitten. Just one reason. Lee Sungjong, again. She needs to know all of this but unfortunately, she's too 'innocent' to realize this fact. Even Eunji knew that Myungsoo likes, wait no, loves Sungjong more than acquaintances.

Myungsoo is staring and sigh dreamily. He is staring at Sungjong's selca on the instagram. If you say stalking, I think it's the right word to use right now. Lucky by his side, before he went to the office this morning, he open the instagram and pop! Sungjong's selca aka update was popping out. He never get tired staring at Sungjong's selca pictures, like it is the most interesting thing. Well, at least to him.

You must curious about something. How did he know where Sungjong was working, her address, family and even her instagram account? Well, when he met Sungjong for the first time, he asked his secretary to search everything about a girl named Lee Sungjong. He even said that don't lose even one information about her. And how did his secretary do it? Ask her. She has her own unique way.

Back to the present, Myungsoo mutters 'cute' under his breath. To make it as a memory, he did a screenshot and save it to his Iphone 6. Then, he put it in his black coat pocket and continue his postpone works. Now, Sungjong has 'lighten up' his mood to do his works. He never felt this way before. That's what we called first love and love can drive us crazy. After more than one hour, there's three knocks sound at his office. He says aloud 'come in!' as his eyes still sticks on the computer.

Then, a baby-faced female with a slightly chubby cheeks appears behind the door and enters the office. She closes the door before heading towards Myungsoo's desk. She greets him with a slight smile before say, "These are the document that you need to sign, Mr. Kim". She places a tile of folder files on his desk. Myungsoo still types something while, "Just put it there and I'll give it to you once I'm done with it".

"Is there anything else that you want me to do?", she asks politely. Myungsoo looks at her slightly, give a slight smile and shakes his head as a 'no'. She also give her smile and bows. She brings her foot towards the door and as she place her hand on the doorknob, she turns her body around as she heard that her name was called by her boss.

"Chorong-ssi!", she looks at her boss with a curious face. She keep quiet as she let her boss to continue his words. She almost giggles as she looks at her stuttering boss. The sight in front of her is so adorable and only the lucky one can see it. He keep open and close his mouth as he seems like doesn't know how to say it. When she can't keep her petient, "Is there anything you want to say, sir?"

She gives her smile to lighten his burden. He takes his deep breath before let it out from his chest. "Thank you. For everything", Myungsoo give a small smile to her and she replies back. "No problem! Anything for my boss", she gives her child-like smile. "And can you keep this as a secret?", Myungsoo looks at his pleading eyes, like a kitten which want to play with its owner. She can't hold on her laugh as she looks this side of Myungsoo.

"Of course! I'm already doing it right now. As I said before, anything for my boss", she manages to say after she finished her laugh. She winks to him before exit the office room. Myungsoo facepalmed himself as he release a relieve sigh. Park Chorong is the only one that he trust the most. Her working performance is really excellent and dissapointed him. It has been 5 years she's working here and she's also the first one who he can gain trust after Woohyun.

Then, he continues his works and read the documents that Chorong sent to him before sign it. Time slips fast. It's already lunch time and Myungsoo still immerse with his work. Until, his Iphone vibrates in his coat pocket. When he take his Iphone and look at it, he widen his eyes as he left his works, take his car key and launch towards door and exit the building. He heads towards the parking lot and starts the engine. He totally forgot that today he needs to fetch his beloved hyung at the airport.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, Sungjong have to fetch Bomi at INFINITE Airport. This time, she fetches Eunji at her house. She want to introduce Eunji to Bomi. She knows that they will be a great friends. According to arrival time, Bomi will arrive to Korea from Canada at noon. Bomi has to go there to help her parents with their hard case. Luckily, she is really smart and has a high instinct. That's why her parents needs her there.

Today is Saturday and she's on her vacation for two days. They need to wait for the results of the test at least two days because the trainees are not many. So when Bomi told her about the case and her trip to Canada, Sungjong decided to suprise her. Bomi doesn't even know about this. Last night, she made video call with Bomi, in purpose to know when her arrival to Korea. She wakes up early in the morning to help her family at the bakery to fill her time and go to her house to change her clothes.

She just wearing a simple clothes. She wears short-sleeve yellow plain shirt with a sleeveless lcyra cardigan. She pairs it with short(knee level) loose jeans. Eunji wears a blue skinny jeans with long-sleeved black and white checkered shirt, ed it with white sleeveless shirt underneath. This time, they tied their hair into ponytail. They are chatting happily along the journey. It takes about 45 minutes to reach there.

On the other side, Myungsoo is already arrived at the airport. According to arrival time, Woohyun's flight is already arrived. He keeps waiting at the cafe, having the lunch. Well, he can't denied that he's really hungry after all the works that he did this morning. After finish his lunch(5 minutes), he looks at his black digital watch and check as if Woohyun is already come out or not. After that, he plays game(Doraemon Gadget Rush) with his Iphone to kill the boredness. 

Immerse into his own world, he doesn't realize that someone already standing in front of his table. After that person pulls the chair, sits opposite him, Myungsoo looks up from his phone and gives his kitten-like smile instantly. That person is pouting right now, acting like a sulking boy who doesn't get his favourite toy. Myungsoo realize that and go to by his side to coax him. "Hyunnie hyung! I'm sorry for not notice you. Please don't be mad at me", Myungsoo used his killer aegyo.

He knows that his aegyo is Woohyun's biggest weakness. He uses his aegyo voice and side-hug him. He keeps pouting his lips and looks at Woohyun. "Hmph!", Woohyun looks at the other side as he doesn't want to give up too. The people who walk pass them look at them especially the girls. They keep squeal over their childish plus cute attitude. Then, Woohyun spots someone that he really know. That person is entering the cafe with her other two friends.

He stops pouting as his eyes keep following that person. Myungsoo realize that too. So he follows Woohyun's gaze. Then, he smiles instantly as he spots his only first love entering the exact same cafe. He acknowledged Eunji too. "LEE SUNGJONG-SSI!", that person turns around as she heard someone call her name. Myungsoo waves his hand to make himself get notice. When she take a closer look, she widens her eyes in terrified look and turn to her friends again.

But her lucky is not on her side as Bomi drags her forcefully to Myungsoo and Woohyun's table. Eunji seems like prostest about it too. Bomi greets them with a bow and bright smile. Sungjong and Eunji follow the suit too. Woohyun looks at Myungsoo and Sungjong, back and forth, with a confuse look plaster on his face. Myungsoo didn't notice that confuse look as he keep staring at Sungjong. That sparkling eyes of Myungsoo, Woohyun knows it so well. That it clicks him.

'So this girl is mystery beautiful angel that he's talking about', then he look at Sungjong. He slightly sad as he know what is exactly going on right now but he doesn't show it in front of them especially Myungsoo. So he decided to give up slowly to a girl that already stole his heart. Then he looks at Eunji's face and they look into each other eyes. After a second and half, they widen their eyes as they recognize each other.

"YOU??!!!", they shout and point their fingers at each other faces. They gain attentions from all the customers in the cafe. Bomi, Sungjong and Myungsoo look at them quizzacally. Bomi looks at Sungjong and she respeonds with a shrug. Then Sungjong looks at Myungsoo and he gives a shrug too. Three of them are clueless about what was happened between Woohyun and Eunji.


Now, all of them already met. And if u notice, I even mentioned the cellphone that Myungsoo recently used, Iphone 6. For the others, I'll mention it on the next chapter. Do u want to know what happen between Woohyun & Eunji (WooJi) couple? How did they already know each other? even Sungjong doesn't know Woohyun...btw Doraemon Gadget Rush is fun at least for me, u can download it at google play store for who has smartphone...so stay tuned and I'll tell u what happen before Woohyun met Myungsoo at the cafe. *wink* and u all know who is Myungsoo's secretary..

btw these are the hairstyles of Apink members of this story..in case if u can't imagine..

i like this hairstyle of Chorong..she looks like matured and pure at the same time.she's my biased of Apink..=D

Eunji looks so matured and beautiful in this hairstyle..she's my top biased of Apink because of her tomboyish attitude..

and this is she looks like for this chapter...

this is for Bomi's hairstyle...

and below are Naeun, Hayoung and Namjoo(will be mention soon) hairstyle

as for the rest of Infinite members(except Sungjong, i already mentioned how Sungjong will look like), just like the pictures at the introduction..

HAVE A NICE DAY & SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!