Exercise

Fly to the Sky

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Then the sounds of ruffling foot are heading towards the loud scream in the beautiful morning. And there's Sungjong's shock expression meet their eyes. Her eyes are looking at the weighing scale below her. The weighing scale shows....

'52.3 kg'

So, they don't what's a big deal about it. They share looks to each other and looks at Sungjong clueless. All of them just shrug as they don't know what is going on right now. Her shock expression is still there to her widen eyes and frozen state while staring at the number. She keeps mumbling 'I can't believe it' and 'I'm sure that I'm having a right diet'.

"What's going on, Jongie? Something bothering you, dear?", Mr. Lee lets out his curiousity. Maybe the others too as they're also nodding. She tears her sight from the terrified number (only to her) and holds her father arms with terrified looks, "I'm weighing up, abeoji! I'm freaking weighing up!". Then, she holds her head with both hands with almost teary eyes. "How much your weight before?", Hoya voices out his concern voice.

"About 50.3 kg", then she receives the disbelief looks from her family. They looks at her as she is growing another alien head. "Seriously?! You disturbed my peaceful sleep with another 2 kg of yours?! It's just 5am right now and you're screaming just because of it?! It's just 2 kg! It's not a big deal!", Sungyeol shouts out his frustration and stomps his feet back to his bedroom and continues his dream on his sleep. He's so sleepy because he slept late last night because of the video game on his laptop.

"But it's a big deal for me. I need to start diet and exercise properly starting today", Sungjong pouts and go back to her bedroom and lies on her bed. She can't sleep because her current weight is keep haunting her. Back to downstairs, when the brothers of Lee retreat and go back to their each bedroom, Mr. Lee is stepping on the weighing scale. When it shows his current weight, he closes his mouth with his hands to prevent any unpleasant screaming on this early morning. Okay, maybe he should have some right diet and exercise too.

When the sun is slowly rising at the east, about 6.30 am, Hoya and Dongwoo are preparing to go for jogging at the park and around their neighbourhood. It's their routine everyday. Usually, it's just both of them but not this time. They drink plain water and energy drink to let the energy flow through the body. When they wears their sport shoes and get ready to get some exercise on this fresh morning, they stop as they heard 'wait!' from both of their father and sister.

"Hyung! I'll coming with you!", Sungjong is wearing black and pink sport sweater with white t-shirt underneath and also pink track suit. "Me too!", Mr. Lee just wearing dark blue polo shirt, paired with black track suit with white strips at each side. The duo brother look at each other and look at the sight in front of them. Both of them are wearing sport shoes clumsily and get ready to go. It's just weird because first, Sungjong is not a morning person and really hate exercise. Second, their father is never exercising since he said he need to rest because he's become older and less energy left.

"Come on, hyung! What are waiting you for? Let's go!", Sungjong becomes impatient and quickly drags their wrists and left the house. When they arrive at the park, they start jogging at the jogging path. Hoya is listening to some his favourite songs from his Samsung Note 4 by his purple headphone. Dongwoo just jogging quietly while listening some random song from his Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by using his green earphone. They just relax while enjoying the beautiful nature.

Unlike the two person behind them, which are Mr. Lee and Sungjong who are panting heavily. It's just about almost 3 km but they're already panting like crazy. The park is so wide so they need to jogging about 7 km. Dongwoo takes a look behind him and nudges Hoya to stop and rest for awhile. It's not usual for them because they never rest and after they finish, they walk straight to the house. There's benches near them, fortunately. Sungjong looks pale and might be collapse anytime soon. So does Mr. Lee. So, Hoya is holding Sungjong's hand and Dongwoo holds Mr. Lee's arm and walk slowly towards the bench.

Hoya gives his drink to his sister and she thanks him before she drinks the water. Dongwoo follows the suit too. "Why are you guys suddenly joined us today? It's kinda weird because exercise is not your thing", Dongwoo voices out his curiousity. After she finishes her drink, she's about to answer it when Hoya transfers his purple headphone to her head. Hoya also notices an infinite bracelet that she wears on her left wrist when she is fanning herself. Then, their father answers for her, "We want to get our weight back".

"I can accept if it is Sungjong, but you? It's really doesn't sounds like you, abeoji. You're never care about your weight before", Hoya raises an eyebrow and looks at his father suspiciously. Mr. Lee rubs his nape before says, "Well...maybe it's just because I miss exercise. Oh please! Don't give me that look!". The remain trio look at their father like a clueless child. After they have enough rest after 5 minutes, Hoya is the one who is standing first and pulls up his sister. When he is about to walk at the path, he suddenly bumps into a young lady. Can't keep her balance, she falls on the ground and groans.

"Oh! Choesong hamnida. Are you okay, miss?", Hoya pulls her up until she stands on the ground. She want to mad at whoever bumps her just now. But she just hang up open without a word when her eyes meet Hoya's face. "Are you okay, Hayoung-ssi?", another lady's voice comes out and this time looks like in her 30s but looks younger than her real age. "Oh? Miss Song Hye Kyo songsaengnim! Annyeonghaseyo", Sungjong bows to her after she recognizes that person. "And I think you are Naeun's friend, right?", she turns her attention to Hayoung who still in dazed and still staring at Hoya. She comes to the real world when Miss Song touches her shoulder and asks her, "Are you alright, Hayoung-ssi?". She just can nods as she can't take her eyes off Hoya.

"Miss Song! Meet my family. This is my father, Lee Jungyeop and my brother, Dongwoo hyung and Howon aka Hoya hyung", they shaking hands and when it's Hayoung's turn to shake hand with Hoya, she do it slowly as she still can't believe her eyes. Hoya is totally her ideal type. She's still speechless until now. She's also can feel electricity through her body when she feels his hand. She's kinda sad when their hands are separated. After that, they bid goodbye and heading to their house.

Sungjong is the first one who arrives at the house, followed by Mr. Lee. Hoya and Dongwoo purposely walk slower behind them, afraid that they might be faint. They somehow relieve as both of them arrive without any problem. Sungjong excuses herself into the house first to take a fresh shower. But when she enters the house and removes her sport shoes, she smells something nice and go straight to the diner room, forget about her main purpose.

There's a lot of kimbap on the table and she takes a bite of kimbap, she eats again and again until all the kimbap on the plate is empty. She doesn't know why this kimbap is so delicious until she doesn't realize that she already one full plate of kimbap. She stops when she heard shriekes from Sungyeol. "YAH! Don't finish it yet! Think about who is behind you! Wahh..I can't believe that you're already swipe it all when I just leave it for a couple minutes", he sighs and takes the empty plate and go to the kitchen to take another kimbap.

When Sungyeol puts plate again, Sungjong is about to touch it again but Sungyeol slaps her hand away. "Hyung!", and she gets a flick on the forehead as a reply. "As far as I remember, you disturbs my beautiful sleep this morning with your another 2 kg. Do you already forget it?", then it strikes her. She pouts in a second and grins sheepishly and go upstairs to take a fresh shower. Sungyeol just shakes his head and helps Sungkyu to prepare the breakfast for their family. He's also notices that Sungjong is wearing an infinite bracelet on her wrist and he's so sure that he saw the same infinite symbol at Myungsoo's right wrist when he met him a couple days ago. 'There's something happened between them?', he starts to think about it.

After Sungjong finishes refreshing herself, she wraps the towel around her body and starts looking something to wear into her wardrobe. While still looking, her smartphone is signaling that message have been receive. She postpones her searching and approaches for her smartphone to open the received message. She frowns as she sees an unknown number. When she opens the inbox message, she recognizes it is Myungsoo's number because she didn't delete the message threads before.

'Are you free today? Meet me at the cafe in my company building at lunch, 12 pm. My treat ^^' - Myungsoo

She smiles as she reads the message. Then, it fades in a second as she shakes off her thought. "I never wait for his message", she monologues as she pats her cheeks. When she is about to reply, Dongwoo busrts in abruptly and his eyes meet half Sungjong. "YAH!", she lets out her high pitched scream and throws the pillow towards him. It hits straight on his face and closes the door. She blows her wet hair bang and reply quickly the message from Myungsoo.

'Call! I'm on! ;-)' - Sungjong

After she clicks send, she rushes to her wardrobe and choose the suitable to have a lunch date. "Wait! It's not a date! It's a lunch. Just a lunch, Lee Sungjong", she monologues again with herself. She looks at the wall clock and she still has about 4 hours to have a lunch with Myungsoo. So, she just picks green plain t-shirt and white short baggy pants. She dries her hair with clean towel and doesn't comb her hair until it dry completely. That's her habit. She will comb and tied her hair into ponytail when it is already dry.

As he can see what's going on inside, Dongwoo knocks the door and opens it as Sungjong says 'come in'. "Breakfast is ready. And I'm sorry for just...you know. Open the door", Sungjong just looks blankly at Dongwoo who is rubbing his nape nervously. "It's okay, Dongwoo hyung. Make sure don't make the same mistake again in the future", she whispers dangerously and smiles innocently while dragging Dongwoo from her bedroom. For some reason, Dongwoo shivers after he heard it.

"Abeoji. I want to meet my friend this afternoon. Can I?", she uses her aegyo face to win over him. Mr. Lee just smiles and says, "Of course you can, dear. You must be miss that friend of yours". She claps excitedly and eats happily. She feels like 4 hours is too long and she hopes that it will fly fast. Without her knowing, the Lee brothers and father are exchanging glances.

 


hello everyone...once again, im so sorry for not making this chapter as Myungjong moment, but I will on the next chapter. I already give u a hint, right? so keep patient and support myungjong love..have a nice day everyone...<3

and I already give u a little hint who is pairing with Hoya..I hope u don't mind...

btw this is kimbap and this amount of kimbap that Sungjong finished it....hahahah...