Woohyun & Eunji's plan (flashback)

Fly to the Sky

Before Woohyun opened the door of his room, he stopped abruptly and called someone to make this plan works. After he found that contact name, he immediately slide it to the right and waiting for the other line to answer it. His boring 10 seconds finally stopped after she answered his call.

"What do you want, Crazy ert?"

"Well, hello to you too. Can you being nice to me once?"

"If there's nothing important, I'll hang up. Bye!"

Wait!", Woohyun stopped her when Eunji almost clicked the 'end call' button. "Don't be so rude, Iron Lady. I just wanna tell you something important. I mean REALLY IMPORTANT! And don't interrupt until I finish", Woohyun stopped awhile and he assumed Eunji asked him to continue as she keep silent on the other line. He took a deep breath and silently hope that Eunji would agree with his plan.

He told her about his plan tonight, to pair up Myungsoo and Sungjong. He told her in details about his plan until, "So, what do you think? Do you want to join me?". Eunji seemed thinking about it. "And what will I get if your plan is success?", Woohyun can feel that Eunji was smirking right now. Woohyun was biting his bottom lips. He felt so stupid for not thinking about it earlier. Eunji was NOT an easy girl.

Woohyun sighed as he said, "Just tell me anything you want and I'll give it to you". "Deal! See you tonight and I'll make sure that plan of yours is working. Bye!". Eunji just hung up the call like that without giving any chance to him to speak a word. He blinked at the black screen and entered his shared room with Myungsoo to prepare himself for tonight.

Later, everything that happened at the restaurant wasn't according to their plan. They should be the one who was fighting over small things but what exactly happened was completely overturn. While MyungJong couple was bickering, both of them share a look and having telepathy. Woohyun said in his mind, 'We need plan B'.

'Just think it by yourself. You're the mastermind here', Eunji gave him a look and Woohyun narrowed his eyes and as usual, Eunji didn't afraid of him at all. Woohyun was thinking hard while eating. 'Aha!', if it was a cartoon, you could see a light bulb above his head. He kicked Eunji's leg lightly to get her attention and he did it. They were having telepathy about their plan and Woohyun started acting.

"Aaahhh!", he was clutching his stomach hard, plus with his hurting expression. He even hissed to make his act looked real. As expected, the innocent Myungsoo bought by his cheap acting and asking him whether he was okay or not. He almost wanted to drag him to their shared room. Being the fast thinker here, Eunji quickly made a move to prevent their plan B failed. She wrapped his arm around her shoulder and hugged his waist to support him. After ensured Myungsoo, she dragged Woohyun slowly out of the restaurant.

When she had been make sure that they were out of their sight, she quickly pulled off Woohyun from her. Woohyun, who couldn't keep his balance, was hitting his first on the ground, hardly. He pouted, tried to act cute but Eunji ignored him and pulled him from the ground harshly and went to the nearby alley. He sweared that his arm almost broke because of Eunji. Who was her boyfriend before was so unlucky to her as their girlfriend. They must be broke up because of Eunji's harsh attitude.

They were hiding at the alley with a dim light near the street. From the small amounts of light that they received, Woohyun still managed to see the side view of Eunji's flawless face. He never looked at Eunji at this close-up(except airport accident but he didn't noticed at that time). And the worst was he never knew that Eunji is so pretty and have matured look. She has a strict face which everyone will be afraid of but when she smile, everyone will fall for her especially with that cute eye-smile. Not to mention that she has the most blinding smile that could light up the whole world.

She looked different with her hair being tied up into horsetail. Woohyun frowned as he thought that Eunji looks more beautiful with her free hair. He didn't knew how long he stared at her until she dragged him out from the alley. When he looked at the front, he knew that they currently followed their friends. He didn't know when they exited the restaurant. He was so captivated by Eunji's natural beauty just now. 

They kept following the couple, not too far distance. Woohyun sighed as he whined, "Why do we need follow them? I think that they are already in good term. Just leave them alone". Eunji put her finger on his lips and said slowly but harshly, "Yes, there's nothing to you. But to me, I don't trust him yet. I don't want anything bad happen to my friend. So, just shut up if you want to follow my steps. If you don't want to, it's up to you. You can go to your own room right now". Woohyun pouted but once Eunji ignored him as she continued her footsteps. He just followed her sulkily.

The couple in front them stopped abruptly and Eunji quickly dragged him to the nearest freeze box. They picked out their heads a little enough to snoop them. Both of them widen their eyes as they saw that Myungsoo pulled off Sungjong's headband and re-tied it into tidy one. Woohyun never expected the innocent Myungsoo that he knew was cheesier than him. They kept watching the sweet scene in front of them and get out from their hidden spot to follow them as Myungsoo showed his back to them.

They kept stalking on them as they kept the safe distance from the said couple. What they watched next was the most shocking one. Myungsoo put his sweater on Sungjong and took Sungjong's hands into his hands and put it into the pocket. Woohyun knew that Myungsoo was the most clingy person but he never expected that Myungsoo would do it with his crush. "I think I can trust him now. Let's go back to our room", Eunji said coldly as she turned around and walked away without even waiting for him.

Woohyun could sense that something wrong with her. He jogged up until their footsteps are matching. He asked out his curiousity, "What's the matter, Iron Lady? Are you jealous?". His question really hit the point. Eunji made a sudden stop and still kept her cold face. "I'm sorry. You don't have to answer if you don't want to", he decided to walk away until he heard, "I'm afraid that the same thing might be happen twice in my life". Her voice was so cold and sad, yet soft. It was shocking because he never heard Eunji spoke with that tone so far.

Eunji put her head down and continued her words, "My best friend ever left me because of this thing. She believed that man more than me. She's already know me for years but she still believed him who was she know just for a month. I'm afraid that this thing might be happen between me and Sungjong. I really love her like a sister. She is the only friend that I only have". She still said it with the same tone but slower and seemed like her voice was stucked in . Woohyun was speechless. Not because he never experienced it before, but because his mind was totally blank right now.

"Can I borrow your shoulder for awhile?", it startled him as she made a sudden request. He just hummed and nodded as a sign that he was okay with it. She immediately put her head on his shoulder and held his bicep as she let down her tears and sobbing slowly. Again, he was speechless as he never confronted any crying people. His heart was broken and his chest clogged up as Eunji already showed her fragile side in front of him, her enemy.

He pulled off her headband to cover her crying face. Woohyun knew that Eunji didn't want to attract any attention. Without any words, he awkwardly patted her back slowly and gentlely, as he was touching the most fragile thing. He himself almost crying because he ever being left by his ex-girlfriend. Being an understanding and caring friend, Myungsoo always by his side and gave spirits and useful advices. He ever want to suicide but Myungsoo managed to stop him. So, from that time, he was afraid that he might lose Myungsoo one day.

Somehow, he felt that he was lucky that he has Myungsoo in his life until now. He couldn't imagine if he was in Eunji's shoes. She must be feel alone and always been jealous looking at any close friendship in front of her eyes. Of course we have parents but sometimes they don't understand us. Only our true friend who know the other side of ourselves.

Woohyun didn't know how long Eunji was crying on his shoulder. When he didn't hear anything from her, he looked down. Eunji would hit the ground if Woohyun didn't fast enough to catch her. Her eyes were closed and there was stained tears on her cheeks, he chuckled as he assumed that Eunji was sleeping. Maybe she was crying too much. He didn't expect that the most strong, stubborn and smiling girl was so weak and vulnerable. Maybe because of that, she tried to be stronger and not let other people knew about her suffering.

Along their journey, Woohyun was piggyback her. He struggled as he was carrying her on his back. As he expected, Eunji was heavy than anyone thought. She was snoring beside his ears. His blood was slowly rushing to his face as he could feel her hot breath against his left ears. He stopped for awhile to take a look at sleeping Eunji. She looked like an innocent baby who was sleeping on her father's back. He smiled and grasped this chance because when tomorrow comes, Iron Lady Eunji will back.

He continued his walk and knocked on Eunji and Sungjong's shared room. After a few knock, Sungjong opened the door and looked at Eunji who still sleeping on his back. She looked so worry. When she want to ask, Woohyun quickly put his finger on his lips, 'Shh...she was sleeping. Don't disturb her. Where is her bed?'. He whispered slowly but loud enough for Sungjong to hear it. Sungjong quickly got his message and allowed to enter the room and put sleeping Eunji on her bed.

After he put Eunji on the bed, he pulled the thick blanket until her shoulder level. He took a look once again. Eunji was squirming as she felt that she lose the warmth. He smiled and took a daring action by kissing her forehead. He widen his eyes as he realized what he did. He quickly sat up and rushed out from the room. But he came back to say something to Sungjong. "Sungjong-ssi", Sungjong turned around and looked at him confusely, "If you have boyfriend one day, don't you ever dare to leave Eunji alone. You're the only one she has besides her family". He walked away and leave the confused Sungjong.

He turned around the doorknob of his shared room with Myungsoo and entered it. He met a sight of worried Myungsoo who was walking back and forth while biting his nail. When Myungsoo noticed him, Myungsoo released a relief sigh as he launched towards him and gave bear hug. "Where are you going, hyung? I was worried about you. You're sick just now! Are you okay?!", Myungsoo looked at him with concern look. He suddenly felt guilty. He didn't mean to make his dongsaeng worried about him.

"I'm sorry for making you worried. I'm just taking fresh air and I'm already okay right now. May I ask you something?", Myungsoo gave him a confused look but still nodded to make him continue. He gulped before he asked, "If you're already claim Sungjong as your official girlfriend, do you will leave me alone?". Myungsoo blinked confusely as he replied, "Of course not, Woohyun hyung. I'll never leave and forget you. You are best hyung that I ever had. I only have you right now and you're already help me a lot. Without you, I'll never feel the love of the family. You're more like my family". Then, he got a genuine smile from his beloved dongsaeng.

Woohyun almost cried as he heard the confession from Myungsoo. He admitted that he was a crybaby. He was crying a lot in front Myungsoo. Being the eldest of the two, he feel ashamed because their roles were vice versa. "Why are you suddenly ask that question? Something wrong?". He just answered his question with a cheesy smile and ensured him that nothing was wrong. He took a short bath, wore the sleep wear and slipped under the thick blanket.


im so sorry for too long and too sad chapter this time...there's a little flashback about the last chapter...i hope u'll enjoy reading...give me some feedback to know what do u think... ;-)