Flowers & High Heels

Fly to the Sky

A few days later

Myungsoo is following his client who is showing him around the mall while explaining that Myungsoo can't even understand. He just looks boringly but he tried to not show as he always shows his small dimple smile. This client is a middle aged woman. Before I forget, Myungsoo is alone right now as Woohyun went to Canada two days ago. Myungsoo just follow like a lost puppy while looking around uninterestedly. That woman purposely taking him a long route because she want to spend most time with Myungsoo. I mean, hey! which women or girls will reject him? It's like a golden opportunity just to walk beside him or look at his face. Well, except a girl named Lee Sungjong.

He become really uncomfortable when that middle-aged woman keep walking closer by his side. He knew about her purpose but he can't reject it since it's his client. He always faced this almost everyday. He knew that he already draw some attentions especially from the girls. That client also made her attempt to hold on Myungsoo's arm but he quickly walk faster. He really didn't like to be the center of attention. Before this, there's one client who wanted to arrange him with their daughter but of course he kindly reject it because he want to marry to one lady that he really love the most and you know who is that person.

When he looks around, then his eyes caught something. He keeps staring at that thing as this first person filled his mind. Then, he makes a mental note to come to this shop again to buy that thing after finish dealing with his middle-aged client.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the lesson today, the trainees of flight attendant in INFINITE Airline just finished the lesson and Miss Song reminds them once again that they will having writing and practical test tomorrow to specify who is really worth to be flight attendant. After that, she dismissed the lesson and all the trainees bow to her and leave the class. Today, Sungjong will go home, her real home with Eunji. They become closer and closer day by day. Eunji always insist to send Sungjong home because she was alone here and didn't have any friend. When there's Sungjong, there's also Eunji and vice versa. She's also want to study hard today because this is her dream. Just one step closer and she will become flight attendant.

As she and Eunji is walking towards Eunji's car while chatting happily, one guy is running towards their direction, or should I say Sungjong? Both of them really know this guy since the incident at the mall. Myungsoo is already standing in front of them, with a box and a bouquet of yellow flowers. Eunji got the signal quickly as she excused herself and step into driver seat. Myungsoo is staring at Sungjong lovingly for a few seconds and Sungjong looks at him weirdly. He quickly shakes his head to snap out and tells Sungjong his real purpose.

"Actually, I came here because I want to give these. I hope it's your size", Myungsoo said as he opens the box and takes the contain of the box and gives it to Sungjong. She just looks at him with a confused face but didn't say any words. She's quite suprised. Who will not suprised when an unknown guy, who you just know for a few days bought you a pair of high heels?? Especially your favourite colour??Like seriously?? She snapped from her thought as she heard Myungsoo said, "I hope it fits you. I'm sorry because I didn't know your size and your colour but I think that yellow is really fits you and kind of reminds me of you", Myungsoo rubs the back of his head cutely and looks at the ground as the cheeks become pink. Even Eunji who is staying in her car, can see clearly the pink cheeks of Myungsoo.

But Sungjong is oblivous about the pink cheeks as she tries the yellow high heels that placed on the ground. Unfortunately, it really doesn't fit her feet since that high heels is a little bit bigger than her feet. She just smiles symphatically at Myungsoo as she apologizes to Myungsoo. "I'm sorry but it doesn't fit mine. But it's okay, just give me the receipt and I will change it by myself", she says and gives small smile as she gives out her hand to Myungsoo to take the receipt.

"NO! It's okay, just let me. Since I'm already know your size, it doesn't matter. I will give it back to you tomorrow", Myungsoo insists as he placed back the said yellow high heels into the box. As Sungjong want to go the car, Myungsoo stops her once again. "Before I forget, this is for you. I don't know whether you like it or not but this flowers is so cute and bright. Kind of reminds me of you", Myungsoo gives the bouquets of yellow and white tulips shyly to Sungjong and Sungjong just accepts it wordlessly.

This is too much for Sungjong as she never experienced this things. Of course she ever had secret admires but none of them faced her, just like Myungsoo did. But Sungjong still oblivious about Myungsoo's sincere feeling for her. At least, she can says, "Okay..well thank you very much Myungsoo-ssi. These...too much for me...once again, thank you Myungsoo-ssi". She says as she bows and enters the car after Myungsoo opens the passenger door for her. Eunji widen her eyes as she tried to register what was happened just now.

After Myungsoo closes the door, he waves to two girls in the car(Sungjong to be specifically). Eunji smiles to him and and drives her car slowly. Myungsoo still waving his hand until the car lost from his sight. Sungjong just stares at the flowers and bring it to her nose and smells it. Unconciously, she smiles. Just a simple small smile but it doesn't lose from Eunji's sight. 'Seems like Sungjong will fall to that Myungsoo guy slowly. Now I already that she's really slow when it comes to this kind of thing', Eunji tought as she takes a glance at Sungjong and starts teasing her.

*skips to night* (sorry im kind of lazy..=.=)

Sungjong places the yellow flowers that Myungsoo gave to her this evening on the dining table. But before she do it, she looks around to make sure that no one will see this. If not, they will laugh at her especially Sungyeol. She places it carefully on the table, like a tray that full of fragile glasses. Then she looks at it and touch it with a careful yet loving touch like she's touching the most fragile. She smells it once again and she smiles widely. What she's doesn't know, the fact that her father and all the brothers of her is spying on her behind the wall.

"WOW!! WHO GAVE THIS FLOWER TO YOU??WHO IS THAT GUY??", here we come, the most loud one, Sungyeol gets out from his 'spying' spot. Sungyeol wiggles his eyebrows and Sungjong rolls her eyes. Everyone starts surrounding her and the flowers. Sungyeol tries to take the flowers but Sungjong quickly slaps his hand. Sungyeol retreat his hand and rubs his sore hand. Seriously, among of them, Sungjong has the hardest slap and it will left a red marks for a long time. They starts questioning her. Sungjong explains to them one by one, but when she can't hold it anymore, she dismissed them and starts to push them away to give her some space.

*ding dong*

Everyone become startled by the doorbell sound. Then, they looks at the clock. It's already 10.30pm. Then, they share the looks as they question mentally. Who will come to their house at this late night? Being the eldest, Sungkyu volunteered to open the door. Dongwoo is definitely will not open the door as one word come to mind right now. Same as Sungyeol. It's 'ghost'. All of their gazes follow Sungkyu as he head towards the front door. As he opens the door, he asks kindly the guest and the guest bows before introduces himself and tells his true purpose.

After a few seconds, "Sungjong-ah! Someone wanna meet you!". With that, she head towards the said door and shocked by what she just saw in front of her eyes. She bits her nails as she get shocked. That man chuckles at her cute reaction. All the eyes look at them suspiciously, from Sungjong to Myungsoo and back to Sungjong. "Annyong, Sungjong-ssi. Nice to meet you", that man smiles at her innocently. 'Okay, this is getting more suspicious', the Lee brothers and father are having the same thoughts.


well..can you guess who is that man? i guess everyone can guess it who...anyway this is the next chapter for you & you will see how Myungsoo and Lee family's first meet. enjoy & have a nice day readers! =D i will always try to not disapponited my reader..thank u for patiently wait for the update..for today, I will give you....

 

SUNGJONG'S WINK ;-) ...AND....

SUNGJONG'S KISS...HAVE A NICE DAY & THANK YOU FOR KEEP READING THIS STORY..I'M REALLY APPRECIATE IT..SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! <3