Happy Birthday!

Fly to the Sky

Sungjong is sleeping through the journey due to her tiredness for not sleeping about 12 hours or maybe more. She couldn't sleep during flight time. It takes 9 hours and 20 minutes from Australia to South Korea but she needed to get ready 2 or 3 hours before flight time. She needed to wake up at 4.30 am Australia time which means 6.30 am for South Korea time. It was because it took about one hour from the provided hotel to the airport. Then, all the airline crews needed to arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before flight time. She just slept for 4 hours last night. She's totally tired because only 5 minutes on the driving car and keep babbling nonstop, she suddenly sleep with her face facing the window.

It's already late evening. Myungsoo takes a glance at the dashboard which is showing 6.55 pm. No wonder she looks so tired. Myungsoo thought. He's driving for 3 hours already and he feels a little bit sleepy, so he decides to stop at the nearby convenient store to buy himself hot coffee and takes a rest for awhile before continue driving. He wastes the time for her brother's request. He quickly enters the convenient store, buys the hot coffee and get into the car to not leave his beloved one alone.

He quickly locks his car after he gets into the car. He switches on the heater when he sees Sungjong is shivering due to her short sleeve thick cotton and short skirt. Sungjong yawns and moves her face when Myungsoo is about to tuck her hair behind her ear. He retreats back his hand when Sungjong moves her head, facing him. She's also looks like a little bit uncomfortable with seatbelt around her. So he removes the seatbelt. She squirms and hugs her body tighter although the heater is already on. Luckily, he always brought his black long jacket, in case if he needs it. And he really needs it right now, for Sungjong. He takes his jacket at the backseat and places it on Sungjong's petite body.

Although he really want to talk or hears her voice, he doesn't have heart to wake up a sleeping angel beside him. He turns on the light inside and takes pictures of sleeping Sungjong because he will never get a golden chance like this. He turns off the light when he's already finishes it. When he looks back at her picture on his Iphone, he feels a sudden weight on his right shoulder. He looks at his right and finds that he kisses her smooth hair strand, again. His heartbeat is racing right now although this is not his first time.

He takes his forgotten coffee slowly and carefully and drinks it to calm down his rapid heartbeat. He stares at her calm yet tired face and her soft snoring for only God knows how long. This time, he admits that his face is flushing red when Sungjong hugs his right arm like she hugs her huge doll. He'll forget what is his original mission if he doesn't get any message and feel the vibrates of his Iphone on his hand. He gulps after reads the incoming message. A warning message to be exact.

'If you ever think to take advantage of our little princess, prepare your grave. Come here NOW! IT'S TIME!' - Sungyeol

He widen his eyes comically as he almost forgot his main mission today. He puts down his Iphone before replaces Sungjong's position into the right position and lower her seat to make her comfortable. She squirms a little as she lost the warmth. He chuckles over the cute sleeping Sungjong. He drinks his forgotten coffee once again before starts the engine and go to the real destination.

*****************************************************************************************************************

"Hyung, can't you stop pacing around? I'm already text Myungsoo to come here right now!", Sungyeol sighs dramatically due to his pacing back and forth. "NO! I'm afraid that he might be taking advantage of Sungjong! We don't have to trust him in the first place!", Sungkyu keep whining as his feet still can't stop walking around the living room. "I'm already gave him warning. So, he will not do anything inappropriate", Sungyeol rolls his eyes. Seriously, Sungkyu hyung is the eldest but he's acting like he's the youngest one. He nudges Bomi's arm who is coincidently sits next to him on the sofa. She knows his signal and stands up to calm Sungkyu.

"Sungkyu oppa, Sungyeol is right. Myungsoo will not do anything like you're thinking about. I know how's Myungsoo looks like. He will not hurt his beloved one. So, don't overthink about it, please. You're making us more dizzy right now. Why don't you sit right now and takes a deep breath?", Sungkyu obeys her words right away and do as what she said just now. All of them at the living room are quite impress because Sungkyu will never listen the others' words in a second except his father. Well, not including Woohyun, Eunji and Chorong because they think that it's normal but not normal to Lee family as they already know each other for their whole life.

*knock knock* *knock knock*

Two knocks twice on the door. All of them get the signal from Myungsoo at the other side of door. Mr. Lee turns off all the light source. It takes time for Myungsoo to bring in Sungjong since she's just waking up. Myungsoo helps her with her two big luggages. Sungjong gets out from the car and stretches up her limbs. She feels something weird today but she doesn't even know what is it. But she can feel it. 'No! Maybe because I'm just wake up', Sungjong shakes her head to shove away her thought.

Myungsoo makes sure that he arrives at the door first before Sungjong. Sungjong removes her high heels as Myungsoo opens the door for her. It's totally dark and Sungjong doesn't think anything as she assumes that everyone are already sleeping. As Myungsoo closes the door,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

The flour comes out of nowhere. But little bit she knows, it comes from Sungyeol and the other two that she can't recognizes yet. When she looks clearly, it's Bomi and Eunji. After the flour bombs on her, follows by the laughter including Myungsoo. She can't see anything but flour. Video recording is Hoya's job tonight. She steps in with a shock expression. Then, they sing for her.

Saeng-il chukkahamnida~

Saeng-il chukkahamnida~

Saranghae yo uri wangnyeo~

Saeng-il chukkahamnida~

She can feels that someone is wiping her face by using tissue. Enough to make her see clearly. The first thing she sees after that is Myungsoo's charming smile towards her. Now she knows who wipes her face just now. "Make a wish Jongie!", Bomi shouts as she swings the heart-shaped ballon side to side cutely. She closes her eyes and makes wishes. After that, she blows the candle, follows by the clapping hands. She's almost feel touch by their preparation when someone smears the icing cake on her pretty flour face. 

Myungsoo gives his innocent face as she glares at him. She takes a revenge by taking almost a handful icing cake and smears it on both of Myungsoo's cheeks. She laughes at his priceless expression. Everyone follow her step. Dongwoo and Sungyeol chase their father and Sungkyu, Woohyun choose Eunji to smear it and he gets marathon around the living room with chasing Eunji behind him. Hoya is not an exception for this. When Sungyeol about to smear it on his father, he accidently smears it on Chorong. And he gets a revenge too. When Dongwoo accidently smears it on Bomi, Sungkyu takes a revenge for her. But Bomi do it on his face. There's no fun if everyone not involve on this. It's become chaos in the Lee house.

When everyone is having fun for smearing the icing cake on each other face, Mr. Lee notices something. And he smiles to himself. The scene of Sungjong is feeding Myungsoo her birthday cake in the middle of chaos and by the way Myungsoo happily eats the cake and his sincere eyes, he's suddenly realizes that Myungsoo is the right one for Sungjong. And he never saw Sungjong smiles a lot and become more happier than she was because of a certain guy.

'My daughter's happiness is my happiness', Mr. Lee thought.

And the birthday party end with the 'icing cakes' faces, selfies, pictures, video recording and the gifts for Sungjong. As the payback, she gives the souvenirs from Australia to everyone.

'This is the best birthday that I ever had for my entire life! I'm so grateful and I'll cherish this moment 'till the end of my life', Sungjong being thankful in silent.


this is the update and so sorry for the lame chapter...still i hope that u'll like it...leave some comments to let me know how do u think...hehehe...THANK U AND HAVE A NICE DAY! SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!! ^^ (p/s: u can see that Mr. Lee is slowly opens his heart for Myungsoo...what do u think about it?) and I know it's not Sungjong's birthday yet but let's just pretends it, okay? ;-)