Best Bad Date

Fly to the Sky

In this peaceful Saturday morning, this one certain guy who wakes up early. Myungsoo keep looking through his closet to search for the right clothes. He's confused right now. He's already put out all his clothes but still can't choose one. He ruffles his hair in frustation, then he looks at Woohyun. He frowns as he sees Woohyun smiles to his cellphone. Oops, Eunji's cellphone.

Back to last night, Woohyun cried in frustation as he already knew that he switched his cellphone with Eunji when it dropped on the floor. Woohyun knew it when he want to open his cellphone to open Instagram and Twitter. When he pressed the standby key, he suprised that his lockscreen wallpaper is not his picture. It's Eunji! Lucky(or not) by his side, Eunji didn't put any security password on her cellphone.

So Woohyun open it and look through her Samsung Galaxy S4 without her permission. When he wanted to touch one of the picture, there's a loud ringtone from her cellphone on his hand. After a few second after he picked up the phone, he had to pulled away the phone from his ear before he became deaf. Then Myungsoo had to close both of his ear for straight one hour(or maybe longer) because of their yelling.

Now Myungsoo wonders why Woohyun grins to himself. But it's not his business since he has the most important things to do. He throws the pillow to Woohyun and it hits straight to his face. Usually, Woohyun will be mad but right now, he just looks at Myungsoo questionally. Then he looks at the clothes all over the room and sighs. Now he knows what Myungsoo means.

"Where is fashionista Kim Myungsoo go?especially this important event?", Woohyun says sarcastically as he looks at the clothes to pick suitable clothes to his first date ever in his whole entire life. Yes, Myungsoo has a date today, with Sungjong. When he was back to his office, he continues his works. While he was working, he thought that he wanted to have a simple date with Sungjong. He kept thinking about it even during the meeting. He stared to the space without focused on the topic. Chorong seemed notice it and she started to worried about her boss.

After thought about it and kept doubting and worrying about the reject, about 7 hours, he decided to send message to Sungjong and asked about the date. He kept taking a deep breath and kept tapping his fingers and even bit his nail. Every seconds felt like hours to him. Then he jumped excitedly as Sungjong replied 'yes' to his date and told their date place and time. No one can saw him as his office is not a glass wall. Then his moment interruped by door knocking by Chorong.

Then, Myungsoo's mind interrupts by the throwing clothes by Woohyun, he catches it on time. "I choose that because it's suitable for you. You keep wearing that black things and almost all of your clothes are black. So I lend you my clothes. It's fit you. Change it before I change my mind", then he notices the clothes that he hold is definitely not his clothes. Then he enters the bathroom to change his clothes. He still doesn't used by changing in front of people.

Then he get out from the bathroom and looks at himself at full mirror.

(full appearance)

'Hmm..not bad..', Myungsoo thought as he looks at himself at the full mirror. It's simple and stylish. Myungsoo likes simple. Woohyun nods in approval. "Gomawo hyung! Jeongmal saranghae!", Myungsoo jumps on Woohyun and kiss him on the cheek. Then, he picks up his wallet and car keys and go downstairs straight to front door and wears white shoes. Before going to garage, he hugs Woohyun for the last time and waves cutely. "Good luck on your first date!", Woohyun says before Myungsoo start the engine and go to his destination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo already waiting for 30 minutes in the cafe. Yes, Sungjong told him before that their date will be at the Woollim bakery and cafe, the workplace of her family. Little bit Myungsoo know, it must test from the family. If not, why Sungjong instantly said yes for this? Maybe Myungsoo looks stupid but not this time. Well, actually he doesn't know that keep waiting for a long time is test one from them. He keep looking at his black digital watch as he keeps waiting.

On the other side, Sungjong keeps hiding behind the large plant not far from the bakery with Hoya. The remain Lee brothers in the cafe keep their eyes on Myungsoo. Sungjong looks at her watch and it's already one hour. But Myungsoo keeps waiting for her loyally and patiently. Sungjong feels guilty towards him and looks at Hoya with plead eyes.

Of course Hoya can't say no with that eyes. Then he let her go and Sungjong get out from her hiding spot and takes a deep breath before enters the bakery. Myungsoo quickly looks up as the bell rings as the sign of customer enters the bakery. Then he breaks into kitten-like smile and it shows his cute simple.

(ignore the thick coat and she's wearing white jeans and yellow stripped shoes)

They wear the same color(almost) of the shirts and white jeans. Is it coincidence...or fate? To Myungsoo, Sungjong always shining. She's also tied her long hair into ponytail. Sungjong also admit that Myungsoo is quite handsome this time. "I'm really sorry, Myungsoo-ssi! I woke up late this morning because of lack of sleep last night. Hehe...", Sungjong rubs her head cutely and Myungsoo needs to resist himself from squealing like a fangirl(boy).

"It's okay, I'm just...", this is not his lucky day as Sungyeol 'clumsily' trips his own foot and spills the black coffee on Myungsoo's white jeans. And it's really hot black coffee. But being how rude he is, he just takes the glass of the coffee and run from the scene, not before he's glaring at Myungsoo. Myungsoo looks at him confusedly before takes the napkin to wipe the coffee.

Myungsoo excuses himself to the restroom. Behind Myungsoo, Sungjong gives Sungyeol a look and Sungyeol give an innocent 'what?' look before busied himself at the counter with a smile for his customers. At the restroom, Myungsoo is wiping his white jeans by damped tissue. After he done with it, when he opens the door, another bad luck as he got drenched by a bucket of cold water after slips himself on the wet floor. Well, not his fault as there's no 'wet floor' sign.

"Oh! I'm sorry!", Dongwoo apologizes as he rushes to Myungsoo and helps him stand up. "It's okay. It's my fault for not being cautious", Myungsoo smiles at him and bows. Suddenly, Dongwoo feels guilty because he joins this plan too. There's no sign of anger on Myungsoo's face. He immediately go his locker room at the back and come back with a clean towel and clean costumes. Then, Sungjong comes to the restroom on time and looks at them, back and forth. And then, she lands her eyes on the towel and...costumes?

"Hyung! You can't do this", Sungjong looks at Dongwoo. Dongwoo just shrugs his shoulder and says, "It's urgent, Sungjong! There's a lot of customers out there and we need extra waiter! I can't handle it alone!". Then Sungjong looks at the cafe and it's true. It's too crowded and there's a long line in front of the counter until the outside of bakery. Then, Sungjong rushes to the locker room and changes her casual clothes into waiter costumes.

"I'll help too! And you!", she points at Myungsoo and says, "Are helping too! No excuses! Hurry up and change!". For the first time Myungsoo sees a serious and stern look of Sungjong, he quickly enters the restroom, dry himself before changed into waiter costumes. After that, Sungjong takes the wet clothes on his hands and gives it to Dongwoo. She pulls his wrist and he feels like in the cloud nine. Dongwoo being left dumbfounded.

Then, Sungjong gives him the tray that filled with a few cups of drinks and slices of cakes and asks him to give the order to table no. 6. He just obey like an obedient puppy and search for that table. Then, he places the orders on the table and it happens that they are high school girls. They keep squealing as they can see a fantasy prince in front of their eyes. After Myungsoo done with it, he bows slightly and gives a small smile. But that's enough to make the high school girls almost faint.

And just like that, the bakery and cafe of Woollim keep being crowded as time passed away. Until Sungkyu who just working behind the counter, he helps Dongwoo, Sungjong and Myungsoo by taking and sending orders. Maybe because today is Saturday. While keep pacing around the cafe to take and send the orders, Sungjong almost fell on the floor because of slippery floor. Lucky by her side, Myungsoo comes from the opposite and stand close to her.

Myungsoo never reflects this fast. He hugs Sungjong's waist to keep her balance.

*thump...thump...thump*, his heart keeps beating faster than before as his face become hotter. Why not? Their face is so close. Myungsoo's lips almost touching Sungjong's nose and Myungsoo's nose keep in touch with Sungjong's hair strands. Myungsoo can feel that her hair is soft and smooth like silk although she tied her hair. Sungjong also blushing as she never get this close with any other man.

When she realizes what exactly happen, she quickly pushes Myungsoo and walks at opposite direction. Myungsoo still in his daydream until Sungkyu shouts on his ear to work quickly and faster as they didn't have enough hands to handle this. Just like that, Myungsoo is 'working' there until 6.30 pm when the customers become lessen by hours.

Myungsoo quickly turns his body from wiping the table when he heard someone is humming behind him. "Hmm...Myungsoo-ssi, I think you can go now. It's no one here. And sorry again for ruining our first date and makes you worked instead", Sungjong tells as she rubs her nape nervously. Myungsoo grins to the cute sight in front of him.

"First, don't be so formal to me. Just call Myungsoo. And second, it's okay. It's my pleasure to help you. I mean all of you. I will do anything for you", Myungsoo gives his assuring & loving smile to Sungjong. Sungjong sighs in relief because she ever thought that Myungsoo will be mad at her but there's no slight anger that flashed on Myungsoo's eyes and that's makes her feel guilty even more.

"Okay, Myungsoo-ah. You can change your clothes right now because it's already dry. Go home, your parents will be worry about you", Myungsoo slightly taken back of Sungjong's last words but he just smiles and excuses himself to locker room at the back door. What he doesn't know, there's someone who keep observing him afar and even noticed about his less than a second expression.

When Myungsoo is buttoning his shirt, someone popped out beside him and leans on the locker. "Do you really like her?", Myungsoo knows that voice. "No", he looks at the person beside him and gives his serious look. Dongwoo is about to nag him but Myungsoo continues his words without hesitant, "I love her sincerely and I will do anything to make her fall for me and make her mine. Even if I have to sacrifice myself just for her", Dongwoo can see the spirits in his eyes and he never saw that kind of eyes.

Dongwoo just can sighs as he don't have any words to utter as he can the seriousness of Myungsoo. He puts his right hand on Myungsoo's shoulder and say, "Just don't hurt her especially her heart. She never fall for any guys out there even she has so many admirers. You will not see the tomorrow's sun if you make her cry", Dongwoo gives a brotherly and stern stare as he gives his responsibility to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo gives his slight smile as he nods. Then both of them get out of the locker room and greet by Sungjong's shining smile. Myungsoo head to the front door as Sungjong leads him to the front door. When Myungsoo enters his car and gives his last smile, Sungjong replies his smile and waves cutely to him.

Along his journey, 'Man In Love' song is echoing his whole car. He smiles as that song is describing his feeling right now. The incident in the cafe a few hours ago keep replaying in his head like a rewinding cd. 'This is the best date ever', call him crazy or whatever. Myungsoo keeps grinning to himself along the journey.


i'm deeply sorry for the lame and long chapter...but before it's too late, i need to say that the one who was staring at Myungsoo is not Dongwoo...can u guess who?*smirk* anyway feel free to leave some comments...deeply thank u for all readers and subcribers who keep reading this story and waiting for the update...i will do my best to make this story interesting...

MyungJong's gif & INFINITE pic(not mine) as bonus for this chapter...SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER & LOVE U! *throw heart*