Test 2: Jealousy & Faithful

Fly to the Sky

Chorong sits on her chair slowly as she looks around. Seems like her boss doesn't even notice about her dissapearing. She releases a relief sigh and all the workers looks at her weirdly. She is panting heavily. She doesn't use to be late and she's always the one who comes for work during lunch hour. When she is typing something on her Iphone 6+ and rearranges Myungsoo's schedule to send it to him through WhatsApp, she recalls the reason why she is really late today...

*flashback*

Just after Myungsoo gave an order to her, she rearranged his schedule that she noted on her notebook and the files that she received by emails and faxes. She yawned and closed her wide mouth with the back of her hand. She stood up from her desk, took her handbag and headed to elevator to go to the ground floor. She entered it when the elevator door opened and pressed ground floor button. When the elevator reached the said floor, she went to the opposite cafe where Myungjong were having a lunch date.

She needed iced americano right now. She was so sleepy and she was really need it. After she ordered it, she spotted  two suspicious figures, one tall and one short. They were hiding behind the big newspaper and acted like a spy. When she tip toed and looked closely, she recognized who is it. And she knew that they were spying on her favourite couple. She held his shoulder and closed his mouth before he could make any sound. She dragged him to the farthest place and the short one just follow them quitely.

That person was about shout to someone whoever dragged him. But he canceled it when he recognized Chorong. The said lady narrowed her eyes and looked at him with suspicious eyes while crossed her arms on her chest, "What are you doing just now, Lee Sungyeol-ssi?". The said person stuttered as he didn't know how to explain it. Seemed he couldn't explain it, the short one made his entrance. "We're spying on them. Lee Sungjong and Kim Myungsoo. You know that Lee Sungjong is our only precious princess and that Kim Myungsoo was fall in love with her. So, we're testing him to make sure that he keeps his words", Chorong turned her attention towards the short guy and gave a questioning look.

"Ah! I don't even introduce myself. How rude of me...Annyonghaseyo, Lee Dongwoo imnida! I'm the second brother of Sungyeol and Sungjong", Chorong startled as Dongwoo bowed and took out his hand. Chorong bowed and took out her hand to shake it with Dongwoo. "Annyonghaseyo...Park Chorong imnida. I'm Kim Myungsoo's secretary, the one that you're testing on. And he is my boss. I mean OUR boss. He is the youngest CEO in South Korea and Asia", Dongwoo gasped as Chorong finished her explaining. Sungyeol gave a look like, 'yeah...that's exactly my first reaction when I knew this'.

"And what kind of 'test' you mean?", Chorong cocked her eyebrows. Sungyeol knew that he couldn't escape this. Sometimes, Dongwoo was too straight and didn't think about the effects after it. Sungyeol closed his mouth with his hand before he could spilled out more secrets. He tried to find any excuse to escape from impatient Chorong. Then, he spotted the waiter that they paid for to make Myungsoo jealous.

He dragged the struggling Dongwoo who was still under his grab and Chorong followed him to what they had done with her favourite couple. They hid behind the big plastic plant outside the cafe. They didn't let down their eyes. Myungsoo wiped Sungjong's face. When they about to launch towards Myungsoo, Chorong grabbed their arms hardly and let the things happened. Chorong surprassed both of them as her grip on their arms was suprisingly strong. It didn't even match with her cute and childish face.

Chorong kept squealing as she saw the cute sight in front of her. She couldn't believe that she could watch this live. Sungjong's pink face said it all. She wished that she could heard what were they talking about. And she couldn't let these two guys ruined the moment. So, she kept gripped their arms even they were not struggling. Then, the paid waiter had been arrived at the said couple's table to serve the food and drinks. Then, he winked at Sungjong.

They watched in shock as Myungsoo watched that waiter with fuming anger and killer look. It's no joke at all. They could see the fire of jealousy plus dark aura around Myungsoo. The bended spoon didn't slip from their sight either. Chorong pretty sure that spoon is thick and stainless steel. It's impossible to bend it completely but her boss proved it wrong. Well, from this moment, they were having the same thought to never make Myungsoo jealous or angry. They gulped at their thought.

They wished that they could what Myungsoo was saying after he finished his food. Sungjong abruptly stood up from sit and went to his side and said something with pleading eyes. Then, she hugged him. They really want to punch him but Chorong's firm grip stopped them to do so. Chorong had to resist her girly squeal as she saw Myungsoo's red face. It felt like she was watching high school drama. No, this is more interesting. Then, Myungsoo stood up, paid the bill and exited the cafe with Sungjong. They quickly hid behind the plant.

When the said couple already outside the building, a young and beautiful lady suddenly beamed on him and hugged his arm. Well, it was their plan too. I mean Lee family's plan. To test how far Myungsoo will be faithful when he was meeting other beautiful lady. But, what was really happened is otherwise. Or maybe slipped out of their thought. They just saw Sungjong scoffed and gave her dead glare without her realizing.

Dongwoo and Sungyeol looked at each other as they were having telepathy. Hope that Sungjong didn't punch that lady's face. They continued to watch in fear while Chorong amusedly watched and weird at the same time. They thought that Myungsoo passed the test as he kept using his icy voice and uninterested and annoying looks. "He's my boyfriend so back off!", okay maybe this time both of Lee brother and Chorong never ever thought that words would escaped from Sungjong's lips. They dropped their jaws and widen their eyes.

Her dead glare was no joke too. So they just prayed for that lady's live. Fortunately, she was successfully hid her fear and went away from the scene arrogantly. She spotted both Dongwoo and Sungyeol. Her eyes said, 'You owed me a big one'. It's right. She was almost sacrified her life by Sungjong's dead glare. If looks can kill, she might be die right now. They were almost get caught when Myungsoo re-entered the building and went to nearby convenient store and bought a plain grey umbrella for Sungjong. After that, he walked out the building and opened the umbrella before gave it to Sungjong.

They didn't hear what Myungsoo was saying, he talked in low tone. Plus, they hid in the building so it was impossible. "I MEAN IT!", Sungjong practically shouted until her voice reached their ears. "What is that mean?", Sungyeol spoke out their curiousity. After Sungjong shouted, she ran away towards her car. She entered her car and drove away from Myungsoo's company.

Myungsoo with goofy smile. That was what they saw when he entered the building. This is also Chorong's first time because she never saw that kind of smile since she was working with him until now. They wondered if his that kind of smile still plastered on his handsome face until the end of the day. "So, this is the 'test' that you're talking about?", Chorong gave them a meaningful look. Dongwoo was about to answered when his smartphone was ringing in his pocket. He picked it up and kept nodding and said, "It's okay. We're already done here. I'll be there as soon as possible. Bye". He putted back his smartphone and turned to Sungyeol and Chorong.

He grinned as he said, "We need to go back to our bakery right now. It's urgent and I'll tell you on our way". They were about a step before they walked out. Sungyeol turned around and looked at Chorong hesitantly. He wanted to ask something but he seemed like doubt about it. Like a mind controller, she said, "Spill it out". Like a magic, Sungyeol asked her, "Can you send us to our cafe? Because we don't have any transport right now. I'll tell you when we're in your car. Please...". Seemed like she regretted when she said that before but she was also couldn't deny that she couldn't resist that pleading eyes.

"Okay...but you're better get ready and clasp your seatbelt tightly", Chorong smirked and leaded them to her car. Now, they knew what exactly Chorong mean. They arrived at the cafe about in 10 minutes while the real time arrived from Myungsoo's company to their cafe took about 20 minutes or more. Next time, never ever ride in a car with Chorong. They promised to themselves. They bowed and thanked her. Then, she was speeding up her car and practically having a marathon when she arrived at her desk.

*end of flashback*

So, that's why she's late. Lucky on her side when Myungsoo doesn't even notice about her dissappearance. "Chorong-ssi,  please bring the documents from Mrs. Hwang to my room. I need to read what she was saying at the meeting", Myungsoo's voice wakes her up from her daydream. She quickly search for Mrs. Hwang's documents and bring it to her boss' room. She knocks on the door and enters the room when Myungsoo askes her in.

"Thank you. You may go now", Myungsoo slightly smile and checks the contains of the document. He reads it throughly and seems thinking deeply about it. He pulls up his head and notices that his secretary still in front of his desk. "Anything else that you want to inform me?", Chorong snaps from her daydream and quickly shakes her head. She bows and excuses herself. Myungsoo watches her weirdly, but just shrugs it off as he has many works to do.

What is he doesn't know that Chorong's meaningful smile to nobody outside his office. She abruptly stop walking when she realizes something. "Wait! Sungyeol-ssi didn't even tell me why they want to ride my car in the first place", she makes a mental note to ask him later whenever she has a free time or wherever she meet him. She sits at her desk and sips her iced americano to calm down her mind.

"Haa...iced americano is always the best!", she beams and continues her works with full energy.

 


so this is why Chorong is late...hehehe...thank u for reading! have a nice day and keep supporting this story and myungjong love...thank u so much for subscribing this story too...*wink wink and hug*