Arrival to Seoul

Fly to the Sky

It takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes from Busan to Seoul. Lee's family already wait for their princess' arrival at the INFINITE Airport, in the arrival section. Dongwoo and Sungyeol keep playing rock-paper-scissors and flicks the loser's forehead. Their acts keep gaining attention from some people who is walking pass them. Hoya is playing his Samsung Galaxy Note 4 while listening to the songs with his purple earphone, just shaking his head due to their immature acts. Sunggyu and Jungyeop are talking whatever topic that escape from their lips. They already been there for 30 minutes earlier than arrival time.

Then, the tourists who went to Busan already safely arrive at their destination. And the sight of the beautiful figure of their sister walking elegantly while chatting with Eunji and other male and female flight attendant. When she spots them, she's quite suprise because they never said a thing about this. But of course, some of herself expected their presence at the airport. Her family always full of suprises.

"SUNGJONGIE!!!", Sungyeol's high dolphin scream and Dongwoo's loud laugh echoes the whole airport. Sungjong mentally facepalms her face. She always wonders how Sungyeol and Dongwoo was born earlier than her and when they will act like their age. Then, she engulfs in their their bear hugs and pulls her from the ground. Eunji who is walking beside her shocks as Sungyeol and Dongwoo suddenly hugs her sister. She just can awkwardly chuckles and wears a weird expression.

Shaking their heads, Hoya and Sungkyu gets rid off the duo from Sungjong. "Can you act just like your age? This is public place and both of you have been scared Eunji. I'm sorry because of their immature act, Eunji-ssi", Sungkyu bows deeply to Eunji but not before smacks his brothers' head. Eunji who unaware of the situation slightly stutters says, "No! It's okay, Sungkyu-ssi. I'll get use to it if I often meet you guys". She gives her killer eye-smile and never fails to make Sungyeol blushing. But she fails to notice although all of them are already aware about it. Sungyeol has a little crush on her.

"What is he doing here?", Hoya's cold voice escapes from the owner as all of their eye follow Hoya's eyes. The said guy keep looking at the ground, pulls down his black cap and hiding behind Woohyun's body as he don't want any of them notice his presence. Unlucky for him, Woohyun is about 8 cm shorter than him(Myungsoo's height in here is 182 cm). Woohyun who is so clueless about what exactly happen voices out his curiousity, "What exactly are you doing, Kim Myungsoo? Are you hiding from someone?". He hit the right point.

"Just keep walking and I'll tell the truth", Myungsoo keeps dragging Woohyun with his free hand while the other hand is dragging his wheel black luggage. Woohyun who is clueless as always just follows his order and also drags himself forcefully out of the scene and airport. "Don't ever think try to attack him. We're coincidently having the same flight and destination", Sungjong explains shortly as she can read their minds. Eunji is quite impress of her. She wonders if Sungjong has a sixth sense because her family successfully hiding their face expression. But of course, our family is closest one and we knows them the best.

"Btw do you bought some gifts or souvenirs for us? You don't forgot about us, right?", Sungyeol's twinkle eyes vanishes as Sungjong shakes her head and his smile replaces by childish pout. "Of course I don't forget about you, idiot! Don't you see these heavy bags?!", Sungjong happily waves the bags with full of struggle and once again, she been in a tight hug in a second. "I know that I can count on you, dongsaeng-ah!". He kisses her cheeks and takes the bags to their car. The Lee's family just can shake their heads, including Eunji.

Being a gentleman, Hoya and Sungyeol are helping Eunji picks up her luggage and the plastic bags into the bonet of the airport taxi. The Sungjong's family will ask her to ride their car but their car is already full. Anyway, she doesn't want to trouble them. She bows to thank them and she gives some of souvenirs from Busan to Lee's family. Sungyeol accepts the present while saying, "Aigoo...you don't have to trouble yourself. Anyway, thank you for the gifts". "It's okay. I don't feel being troubled at all. I really want to give you guys some presents". Sungyeol who is still shy quickly takes the souvenirs and heads towards their car. 

"Sorry. He's quite in front of any women. And I think I ever met you somewhere else. I mean before Sungjong introduced us", Eunji shocks because this is her first time hearing his voice. Actually it's second time, back at the airport when Hoya spotted Myungsoo. Actually it's just Hoya, Eunji also feels so familiar. She ever thought that Hoya's face seems familiar to her. But she can't remember where or when. Their short moments being cut by the hons from Sungyeol who is the one press it and he get the hard smack on his head from his father. So, they exchange 'goodbye' and waving hands. Hoya is running slowly towards the car while Eunji just staring at his back and try to recall where and when she ever met this Hoya guy.

*************************************************************************************************************

Myungsoo is glaring at Woohyun after he finishes his story. Woohyun laughes so hard until he ends up rolling on the floor and wipes his tears after he barely breathes due to laughing so much. "Hahahah....you're so funny, Myungsoo-ah. You're still afraid of them?! So, why you're taking risks for liking...loving their precious princess so much? There's a lot of women out there. I mean you have a full package for Mr. Perfect Guy and Fantasy Prince. Even a little girl will fall for you", he's still panting while spitting out many words from his mouth.

Myungsoo bites his lower lips before answers it, "Maybe she's different than any girls than I ever met. Completely different and unique. While the other women are lining up and will do anything to get me and my attention, she just don't care about it. I don't a girl who likes my handsome face, wealth and position, I want that she likes me for whoever I am. My true self. Do you think that she will like me, hyung?". Maybe Woohyun is a playful guy but he knows when to become serious. And right now, he's so serious when he is looking at Myungsoo with a sincere gaze and answer while shrugging, "Hmm..mollayo..you will discover it soon by yourself. Only you who will know her the best and I don't want to give you a false hope".

Myungsoo punches his hyung's shoulder playfully and excuses himself to have a nice and fresh shower before cooking for their lunch. Without their knowing, there's someone who keep following him to his house. For exact, two girls. "Unnie! Why are we doing here?! Are we stalking them? People are watching right now", Hayoung whispers with harsh and confused tone. The said girl hisses before answers it, "Of course not! We're just following them!". Then, she sees an old lady is carrying a heavy grocery bags. She smirks as she comes out with a plan.

"Ahjumma, it's seems like you're carrying the heavy bags. Let me help you. Where should I bring this?", Naeun says with the fake sofest tone ever and 'help' that old lady. "Aigoo...you're such a nice young lady. You don't have to trouble yourself", that old lady seems being deceives by her nice face. "Oh no! It's okay..I'm insist..please lead me the way", Naeun mentally pats herself as she puts a very nice acting. She already takes the heavy bags from that old lady and asks her to lead her way. Hayoung just can shakes her head because of her immature acts while following them behind.

After they arrives at the old lady's house, that old lady thanks Naeun for helping her. Before she excuses herself, she asks her in the nicest tone, "By the way, do you know who's living there?". She points at Myungsoo's house which is not far from where she's standing, in front of the old lady's house. "Ahh...it's Kim Myungsoo. He's the CEO of Kim Cooperation. He's such a busy man but he's so kind and handsome. Any parents will be proud for having a son like him", Naeun just nods at her answer.

"Did he living alone? Or with his parents?", the old lady sighes before answers it. "I'm kind of pity of him. His parents never visit him once since they left him about 10 years ago. They didn't even come back for Christmas Eve. Luckily, his friend, Nam Woohyun always keep him company. So, I don't have to be worry about him anymore. I ever babysitted him when he was in the middle school", Naeun just calmly nods while her mind says, 'Assa! More information than I expected! Being alone for a long time, huh?'. She smirks at her mind and bows to the old lady to excuse herself and puts a fake beautiful smile.

Hayoung just sighes and folds her arms in front of her chest as she shakes her head. "You're never changed, unnie. You're never learn from your past. You will always do anything to get what you want", Hayoung just can says it to herself as Naeun slung her arms around Hayoung's shoulder and drags her out of the place.

*****************************************************************************************************************

"JONGIE-AH!!!", Sungjong's house being echoed by Bomi's high pitched scream. She almost fell on the ground as she being tangled into bear hug from Bomi. She's almost being suffocated and luckily, Bomi let go her before she lose her life. Bomi gives her a cheeky smile and bows deeply to Lee's family as she spots all of them gather at the front door. Sungjong lets her enter her house and drags her into the living room.

"What are you doing here? Btw good timing! I have a present for you! Just wait here and I'll get it!", Sungjong jumps from the sofa and heads upstairs to her room. Dongwoo and Sungyeol, who sits each side of Bomi asks the most absurd question and leaves the wide eyes of Bomi. Actually it's just Sungyeol who asks that straight forward question, "Do you want to be our sister-in-law?". "WHAT?!", and a hard smack being from the result of Dongwoo smacks his head.

"You're just scared her. Let me try it! Do you like our eldest hyung, Lee Sungkyu?", Bomi being stutters as she don't know what to answer as she herself doesn't even know her feeling towards him. But, the hard smack on Dongwoo's head saves her. "Ouch! What the--", he stops his words as he knows it is Sungkyu. And he quickly drags Sungyeol to run away from the killer glare of their oldest brother.He grins before drags away with Sungyeol. His eyes is far scarier than his words.

"I'm sorry for my dongsaeng's childish behaviour. Just don't care about what they said just now", Sungkyu bows and makes his way to sit beside his crush. Bomi just smiles and laughes half-heartedly. There's a long awkward silence and it feels strange for a talkative Bomi. Without their knowledge, all the family members including Mr.Lee are peeking on them behind the separate wall between living room and upstairs. Bomi's present is already in Sungjong's hand but she purposely make it late.

Bomi keep playing with her Samsung Galaxy S5 with her hand. She flips her smartphone until it fell on the ground. She doesn't alert that Sungkyu is doing the same thing, which is picking up her fallen smartphone on the floor. For the result, their banging with a loud thud and hiss at the same time while rubbing their head. While Bomi is picking up her Samsung Galaxy S5, Sungkyu looks at behind him and Sungjong whispers loud enough to make Sungkyu heard it, 'Ask for her number!' while pointing at Bomi wildly. She abruptly stops and quickly hide together with her brothers and father behind the wall as Bomi turns around her head.

"Do you heard something, Sungkyu-ssi?", "No! I didn't hear anything. Maybe it's just your hallucination", Sungkyu gives his cute smile and Bomi just realizes it because Sungkyu never smile to her before. "Can I have your number?", Bomi looks at Sungkyu cluelessly(but it's cute to Sungkyu..he has to bite in his fanboy squeal..). "D-d-don't think otherwise. It's because...you are my sister's best friend and I want to know more about you. And w-w-wh-who know that you might need m-my help?", he rubs his hands together and keep looking at the floor as he's so nervous.

Bomi laughes before answers it, "Aigoo...you're sooo cute when you're stuttering! Of course you can have my number. You're not a stranger anyway. Give me your phone". Like being hyptonized, Sungkyu gives his Iphone 6+ to her and Bomi quickly dials her phone number and rings it to her own smartphone to let her know that was Sungkyu's number. She gives back to Sungkyu and get 'thank you' and smile from the said man.

As if Sungjong can read her mind, she suddenly appears in front of her and shoves her present from Busan. Bomi happily accepts it and hugs her once again while saying thank you-s. They are keep chatting and laughing when one of them are making jokes or telling the funny stories. When Bomi feels vibrate from her smartphone, she takes a look and Sungjong gives a wink to her oldest brother who is sitting on the stairs and peeking on them. Or for exact, Bomi.

'I hope that one day, you will feel the same as me, Yoon Bomi', Sungkyu thought as he keeps staring at Bomi's pretty and cute face.

 


A little moment about BomixSungkyu..I'm so sorry because there's no MyungJong moment here...T.T it will be on the next chapter...what do you think about this chapter and this whole story so far? feel free to leave some comments below...have a nice day readers and I love u!! =DDDD <3 <3 <3 and I'm also including Naeun and Hayoung since they were not appeared for a long time...muahahahah!!