An Overprotective,Weird & Loving Family

Fly to the Sky

At Hospital of Seoul University

Less than 15 minutes, Lee's family already arrived at the hospital. They quickly ask the nurse who works at the counter where is Lee Sungjong's room and the nurse answered with blur and scared tone. After all of them leave the counter, the nurse and all the workers and patients whoever happen to walk at the hallway give them a weird look at them but they didn't mind it as long as Sungjong is allright.

When they arrived at Sungjong's room, they open the door abruptly and loudly until get attention from other people. Sungjong who happen to talking to doctor, jumped a little due to the loud sound of the sliding door. They panted heavily while reaching Sungjong for a bear hug.

"Appa! Oppa! Wha--", they didn't let Sungjong to finish her words as they engulf her into a tight family hug. I mean really tight until Sungjong barely breath. "Guys...i need air...", finally they release her and give some space. Sungjong breath in deeply and then breath out. She repeat that again and again until she can breathing properly. Then she looks at her family and give them a look. Then suddenly she bombarded by too many questions.

"Are you okay??Did you hurt??What happen to your head??WHO DID THIS TO YOU??Let me finish him right now! Where is he/she right now??", Mr.Lee says as he's turning her daughter left and right, then let her go and already hold a fist. Judging by his expression, he might punch anything that he can reach and his sons suddenly take a few steps backwards before they be their father's punch bag. Doctor and nurse who still stay inseide the room looks at him scarily while taking a few steps back too.

Sungjong just rolls her eyes at her father attitude. She's already used by this situation because back when she was disturbed by this group of bullies when she was in high school, he sent them to the hospital and make them stay about a month or more. By that time until now, no one dare to disturbed her again. Maybe Mr.Lee ask her too much and fast like a rapping but Sungjong manage to catch every questions.

"Appa, I'm just doing fine. Just a little hurt due to the hitting but it's already fine right now. I don't know who is hit and save me and don't where is he/she right..are you happy now?and can you stop overreact? Doctor and nurse are still here.", Sungjong stop looking at Mr.Lee and looks at the doctor and nurse. "I'm deeply sorry for my father's misbehaviour. He's always overreact when something happen to me. Once again I'm sorry", Sungjong bows on her bed after saying that.

"So how is her condition?Is something serious happen to her?Internal bleeding or something?", doctor startled by Sungkyu's sudden question. Then all the looks lend on him. He makes an awkward cough and says, "She's okay. Just a couple of injuries. I'm not pretty sure about internal injures I can sure you that she's not having that. I already check her and will give you the results by tomorrow or maybe a few hours later. Lee Sungjong-ssi can be discharged tomorrow if everything is all right. I'll take my leave now. I have another patient", the doctor bows 90 degrees and leave the room as soon as possible. The nurse follow the suits too. Little did they know, doctor and nurse relieves a deep sigh that they already hold on for a long time.

Lee's family can't even say thank you as the doctor and nurse left the room immediately. But they just shrugged it off and pay attention to their only flower in their family. Before they ask any questions, as if Sungjong can read their mind, "Before you ask again, once again I'M FINE! I get hit by a car but not hardly. Doctor says that the one who is hitting me is the one who be my savior and yes, he brings me to the hospital. At least he's responsible of what he did to me AND he already pay the hospital for me. Doctor also says that he needs to go to his workplace as soon as possible so he can't wait for me to be concious", she make sure that she say one by one to make them understand and the room turn into dead silence. Judging by their expression, she knows what will happen and she closes her ears with both of her hands.

"HE???!!!", they widen their eyes and shouts at the same time. "Where is he right now? He need to taste some of mine", Hoya says while looking around the room and Sungyeol continues, "Yeah! He need to confront us first before think to touch our sister!" "Ohh! and drag and question him in a dark room with a light on.", says Dongwoo as he's agree with Sungyeol. Sungjong once again sigh and call them with a shouting.

"GUYS!!YOU SHOULD NOT DO THIS! AT LEAST THANK HIM FOR HELPING ME AND US! HE ALREADY SEND ME TO THIS PLACE AND EVEN PAY FOR ME! CAN YOU GUYS STOP OVERREACTING BEFORE I KICK ALL OF YOU OUT OF THIS ROOM??!", Sungjong just can't stand it anymore. Sungyeol dramatically hurt by his sister's words and she just rolls her eyes. But they just keep quiet because Sungjong can be a scary monster when she's already reach her limit.

"We're sorry. We just worry about you. We didn't want something happen after what happen to your mom", she looks at the oldest in their family and suddenly she feels guilty. Her father looks at her with a sad and concern look. She shuts and hugs her only beloved father warmly and tightly and Mr.Lee replies the hug. Then she looks at her brothers and they know what she's telling by her eyes as she opens her other arm to give space to her brother. Then all of them hug her and turn into a family group hug. Although they always fighting over a little thing and even involve punching, deep inside their heart, they love each other and that is the way they show their love to each other.

What a weird family right? But Sungjong admit that she can't even live without them and she's always being thankful to God because she got this kind of family. She smiles by herself as she hugs them warmly and tightly...then she remember something..

"Oh yea..btw did you close the bakery early today?", out of the blue she ask them and the father and sons just share looks at each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope u guys be patient and don't get mad..because I said that Sungjong will know who is her savior but at least she knows that it's he...feel free to leave the comments but not the harsh one okay?? *wink* SEE U GUYS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! AND THERE WILL BE TRIPLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! XD