Hayoung & Nosebleeding

Fly to the Sky

Hayoung opens the glass door of Woollim bakery and steps into it slowly. This time, no Naeun beside her. She walks slowly toward the counter while still being amazed by the simple but elegant sight inside the bakery. "Welcome to Woollim bakery & cafe. May I have your order, please?", tall and lanky guy greets her with his bright smile. Hayoung reads his nametag. Lee Sungyeol. She looks around the bakery but the guy that she's looking for still hiding from her sight.

"Hmm...Miss, do you want to order something?", she lands back her eyes on Sungyeol and just randomly orders blueberry cheese cake and white latte. She sits on the table near the counter. She opens her Iphone 6s, opens the website of Woollim bakery and its fanclub(who ever thought it doesn't have it? when it's has 4 handsome guys plus Myungsoo ever worked here and their excellent works and friendly attitude and delicious deserts and drinks). She just randomly typed 'Lee Howon' on google but suprisingly have results.

No wonders Woollim bakery is famous. She rechecks to make sure that she doesn't make any mistakes. If not, she will be more ashamed. Maybe she's too excited last night because she missed the fact that Hoya is working at the kitchen, helping the owner aka his father. She slaps her forehead as she didn't read it throughly. "Why am I so stupid? Haish, pabo-ya!", Dongwoo looks at her weirdly as she keep hitting her head with her hand.

"Here is your order, miss! Enjoy!", he stops her before she could lose her head. She thanks him. When he wants to leave, Hayoung calls him again. "Wait!", "Anything that I can help, miss?", Dongwoo smiles widely. It's remind her of dino. Anyway that's not important. "Hmm...can I ask you something?", Dongwoo bends at her level as she gestures him to come closely. She doesn't want anyone to hear her absurb questions.

"Lee Hoya is working here, right? Did he always working at the kitchen? He never came out to serve the customers?", she knows that she must be weird in Dongwoo's eyes because she asks too many question at the same time and plus it's about Hoya. But Dongwoo just smiles at her and gives her an understanding look. He whispers back to her, "Actually it is. He's the only one that can bake and cook among us. And our father puts him at the kitchen because he's not sociallize person and people will always be awkward around him". She just nods at the fact.

"Wait! I think I ever saw you before. Aha! You're the one that bumped him at the park, right? A young lady which can't take his eyes off Hoya, right?!", she just nods shyly as she doesn't expect that Dongwoo will remember her. "Aaaa....no wonder you looked so familiar! You know me, right? I'm Dongwoo, Hoya's second brother", actually she doesn't remember anyone except Sungjong who is she ever met and Naeun's enemy. She just pretends that she remembers him.

"Do you want to meet him? Well, it's hard for you because he will never get out from his 'nest' unless he needs to place the samples at the glass counter or has some catering or delivery service. You can go to the back of the kitchen where he always throws the garbages. Or working here", Dongwoo laughes at his own joke but Hayoung takes it seriously. Dongwoo excuses himself to continues his works, not wanting to listen to any of grandpa's nagging. "Or do you want me to call him?", Hayoung quickly shakes her head and thanks him for the information.

So, after she finishes her blueberry cheese cake and white latte. After she pays it and steps out from the bakery, she's immediately to the alley which is leading behind the back of the kitchen. As soon she arrived at the back, she keeps looking at the right and left until she doesn't realize that someone is opening the backdoor, to throw the garbages. "Ackk! My nose!", she falls on the ground hardly due to the hard impact. She keeps rubbing her nose as she scared that she might be losing her nose right now.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Are you okay, Miss?", 'that voice!'. She quickly recognizes the owner of the voice. Even it's short but she can't take off that manly voice out of her mind. He helps her to stand up properly on the ground for the second time. She's too embrasses to pull up her head. 'Haish...why I always have the embrassing moments? Earth, please swallow me', she's too deep into her thought. Hoya calls her once again after he puts the garbage aside. "Miss...are you okay?", the moment Hayoung pulls up her head, the moment Hoya widen his eyes in shock, panic, worry and concern. Also being the moment Hayoung pleads to swallow her right now as Hoya says the next words.

"Your nose is bleeding! Let's go inside first!", she let herself being dragged by Hoya. 'His hand is rough', she feels his left hand that wraps around her left wrist. 'Of course it's rough! He's a guy!', they arrives at the kitchen, Hayoung assumes because it's flour on the kitchen counter. An old man looks at them blankly. As if Hoya gets the eyes signal, "She's got nosebleeding. My fault. Not seeing her behind the door", he just nods as a respond to Hoya's statement and gives his father smile to Hayoung and bows.

She quickly recogizes that man is Lee Jungyeop, the owner of Woollim bakery & cafe. She just bows, still feel ashame to pull up her head. Hoya pulls a small wooden chair and pushes her to sit on it. He takes some tissues near the counter and places it on Hayoung's bleeding nose. He wipes away the remaining blood and says, "Now blow it out". Hayoung wakes up from her daze and utters, "What?". 

He sighs before repeats it, "Blow it out. So that there's no remaining blood in your nostrils". She's in deep red as she heard it and keep wondering why the embrassing moments keep happening until now. Has no other choice, she closes her eyes to collect herself and breathes in shortly and blow out strongly. Hoya pinches her nose softly to avoid the white tissue doesn't fly away from her strong 'force'.

She keep staring at the cold tiles after Hoya throws away the tissue. She does the most embrassing thing in front of her crush. Hoya gives plain water to her. She thanks him and drinks it like she didn't drink for a year. She hears chuckle from him after she finishes her drink. "Are you feeling okay right now?", he kneels down until her level. 'No! Especially when you asked me to do that embrassing thing and you're so close to me', Hayoung wants to answer that but what comes out from her lips, "Yes, thanks".

"I think I ever saw you before. Did you're that young lady that I've met at the park? Aha! You're Sungjong's workmate, right? Hayoung, isn't it? That's your name", 'He remember me!', blood starts rushing to her face as she stares at him shamelessly. Hoya takes out his hand and smiles, "Let's start properly. Annyeong, Lee Howon imnida, just Hoya will do. I think that you're younger than me, so call me Hoya oppa. No need to be formal". As if Hoya doesn't know that Hayoung is struggling with herself when he starts smiling to her for the very first time and asks her to call him Hoya oppa.

He might be think that Hayoung is rude for not shaking hands with him. So, she takes out her hand(trembling but still can control it) and shake it, "Hayoung. Oh Hayoung imnida. I never thought that you're remember me", she plays with her hand. "Of course I remember you. How can I forget especially a beautiful lady like you?", he chuckles while saying that. Can't take it anymore, she quickly takes her handbag and gets out over there. Her heart is about to burst out from her ribcage. If she stays longer, she might be lose her heart right there.

Meanwhile, back to the kitchen, Hoya looks at his left hand which is his skin makes first contact with her smooth skin, when he held her right thin wrist. He knows that he's already find the right one when he feels that electrifying feeling for the very first time. He never being this talkative to any stranger before. The talkative, protective and chessy Hoya only appears when he just with his family. He looks at his father. Mr. Lee gives a look and smiles knowingly. Hoya knows that he's right.

 


i'm sorry for giving you this chapter...i just wanna let you know the next couple and wanna share this short moment...heheheh...and i'm not pretty sure which couple i should write for the next chapter, Myungjong or Wooji(Woohyun and Eunji)...hope you guys have a nice day and live healthy....(and look at the front while you're walking if you don't want to end up like Hayoung in this chapter =P)...luv u and Myungjong <33333