Chicken Business

Fly to the Sky

"WOAH!!!", Sungyeol says in amazed as he walks through the big building of Kim Coorperation. He comes alone because no one wanna come with him. Actually he want to ask Hoya since is the least busier, but he's afraid that Hoya will do something horrible to Myungsoo. Maybe Hoya is most quite one among them but he's the most dangerous one. He gives an excuse Sungkyu that he wants to visit his friend at the hospital and luckily he gave the permission without much asking. Myungsoo sent the message last night to come to his office along with the address. As long as he remembered, he never gave his number to Myungsoo.

He just standing in the middle of the building as he doesn't know where to go. He just looks around cluelessly and as far as he remembers, Myungsoo said that he just to wait until his secretary escorts him from the ground floor. We can say that it's a little crowded as the working people keep walking fast. He doesn't know a thing about office worker as he never works for it. Soon, there's a lady with 20s with average height, black straight hair and pale white skin with her cute chubby cheeks on her baby-faced figure is approaching him.

"You're Lee Sungyeol-ssi, right?", Sungyeol just nods as he keep staring at her. "Kim Myungsoo sajangnim wanna see you. Please follow me, sir", Chorong says with soft tone and cute smile. As she turns around to lead the way, Sungyeol can't deny that he feels that his blood is rushing to face. Chorong presses 'up' button beside the elevator and the door opens in a second. When both of them enter it, she presses 11th floor. None of them are dare to break the silence.

When the elevator stops at the 11th floor, both of them step out and walks along the corridor and hallway to make their towards Myungsoo's office. It's so quite except the sound of Chorong's clicking heels, computer wild typing and some whispers from the workers. He becomes uncomfortable as they keep staring at him, especially the ladies. Maybe he misheard about the squealing.

As they almost approaching the office, Chorong trips her own grey heels. She let out her high pitched dolphin scream and closes her eyes as she expects that she will meet the ground. But, she feels the chest and arms around her petite body instead. She locks gaze with Sungyeol who just save her from embrassing herself. They're in their own world for awhile after Chorong quickly removes herself and straighten her shirt. She coughes as she walks pass Sungyeol and knocks the door of Myungsoo's office. She pats her cheeks to brush away the pink blush on her hot cheeks. Sungyeol smiles and chuckles as he watches her cute reaction and walks towards the door.

"Come in!", Myungsoo's voice echoes through the door of his office. Chorong opens the door as she heard it, "Sajangnim, Lee Sungyeol have been arrived". She smiles before gives some space to Sungyeol to enter the boss' office. After Sungyeol enters, Myungsoo thanks her while his eyes still lock on the computer screen. She bows and closes the door quitely and calms down her heartbeat as she giggles like a little girl who has meet her favourite male idol while walking towards her desk.

"Woah! So you're the boss here?! Well, you don't looks like it at the first impression", Myungsoo just rolls his eyes and asks Sungyeol to sit down on the black leather sofa. Sungyeol still acting like a little kid as he looks around the large office. It has two large black leather sofa, one single black sofa and the coffee table in the middle. It also has some of pictures collection that hanging on the wall and one book shelf at the corner of the room. Sungyeol's eyes are sparkling as he spots the coffee maker machine at the woody table near the book shelf.

He turns his attention to Myungsoo as the said man is coughing to catch his attention. "Why are you texting me to come here, L? And how do you get my number? Are you stalking me?!", he just opens his mouth when Sungyeol already voices out the questions all at once. He quite amused as Sungyeol remembers to call him L. It makes him different than the others. He pinches the nose bridge and answers it, "I have my own way and no! I'm not stalking you. What can I get if I'm stalking you? And I have something to discuss with you".

"Is it about my little princess, Sungjong?", Sungyeol's narrow eyes show obviously that he doubt something wrong.

"No, it's not"

"Then, what? Do you want me to pursuade my family to not testing on you? No way!"

"It's not either".

"Then, what?"

"Can you at least give me some time to explain?! You don't even give me a second to tell about it!", Myungsoo almost shouts as he's getting annoyed by Sungyeol's impatient words. He takes a deep breath and locks his cool gaze into the glaring one, "You want to do some business by yourself, right? To be exact, it's chicken business. Am I right?", he slightly smirks as Sungyeol's eyes turns into widen one. He hits the right point.

He stands up and points his accusing finger on Myungsoo. "How do you know?! I'm sure I was never told anyone about this. Including my family", he mumbles at the last part. "As I said before, I have my own way to know all about you", he stops in the middle as Chorong knocks and opens the door as he says 'come in!'. She bows and makes her way towards them while carrying the black tray that contains hot white coffee and...iced americano?

Sungyeol is blinking once and staring at Myungsoo's secretary nonstop. Being an observer, this incident doesn't slips out from his keen eyes. He also notices the pink blush her cheeks and he's so sure that it's not blusher. After she transfers the drinks from tray to the coffee table, she quickly bows and exits the office. He notices that Sungyeol's face is just like Chorong's one. Sungyeol's eyes is following every steps of Chorong until she's exiting the office. He doesn't realizes how long he stares at closed door until Myungsoo's hoarse yet playful voice breaks the moments.

"She's still single", he says coolly as he sips his warm white coffee. "Uh? W-What do u mean? I don't like her...?", Sungyeol himself doesn't really sure about that. He sits down and sips his iced americano to calm down himself. He sprays out his drinks as Myungsoo says, "She likes you too". Myungsoo laughes so hard and hands him a glass of plain water and tissue. No wonder Sungjong and Sungyeol are siblings. They have so many similarities. Sungyeol also notices that Myungsoo is clapping like a seal and he has a cute kitty smile.

"Ehem...so back to the topic. You know I want to do a chicken business but do you know where?", Sungyeol purposely changes the topic as he doesn't want to embrass himself more. Myungsoo stops laughing and thinks for awhile. As he wants to answer it, Sungyeol shuts his mouth by his hands and says, "So, what happens if you knew all about my so called business? It's none of your business. If you just wanna said that, please excuse me because I also have my own job to do", he stands up (but still doesn't forget his iced americano) and he stops his hand from touching the doorknob as Myungsoo's cool voice stops him to do so.

"I'll help you", Sungyeol turns around his head as Myungsoo continues his words. "I'll fully sponsor with your so called dream. All the profits is belong to you. You can still working as waiter at the bakery as your part time work. But if you don't want it, the door is right in front of you", he crosses his legs like a boss (it's true) and he drinks the remaining white coffee in his cups. Sungyeol bits his lips as Myungsoo says 'fully sponsor'. He's frowning hard and keeps pacing back and forth as he is making the most hard decision in his life.

"Park Chorong, my secretary will help you with it. She's an business expert", "Deal! Tell me where and when we will start it. We will become the best business partner, L and Sungyeol". Myungsoo is quite suprises and clueless as Sungyeol abruptly shakes his hand. Well, it doesn't matter as long as Sungyeol accepts his offer.

'Plan no.1, check! Five more to go!', he smirks internally at his thought. No one knew about his plan except this one person.

 


I'm so sorry for not making this chapter as Myungjong moments...huhuhu...i'm promise that the next chapter gonna be their moment...just stay tuned until the last chapter! thank u and have a nice day! ;-* btw can u guess who knew about Myungsoo's plan? I'll reveal it on the future...heheheh...