A Little Help from Yoon Bomi

Fly to the Sky

Next day

This morning, Sungjong already got the permission to go to her best friend's house, Bomi to ask some help. She needs her help immediately since she needs to go right this afternoon. Remember when the incident happened, she needed to go INFINITE Airline to start her trainee day. Actually she's a former flight attendant at SM Airline along with Bomi but after two years they worked together, both of them departed and go back to their own life. Bomi became a lawyer because her father want to. So she need to follow her father.

Back when the first time when Sungjong became a trainee at SM Airline, she doesn't even know how to put make up on her face because she's never did that for the rest of her life. So, along the trainee hard time until the last they become flight attendant, Bomi always be there to help her whenever she has problems(even sometime it is ridiculous).

Back to the present, do you know why Sungjong come to ask for her help? I think I forgot to mention that she's also has some bandages on her face because she has some cuts. After she discharged from the hospital yesterday, she gave a call to INFINITE Airline to tell the reason she can't go there. Fortunately, INFINITE Airline gives chance to her to come on other day after she told them the reason. She was so happy until she jumped on her bed but suddenly stop when she looked at the mirror and noticed about her face condition. "Oh no!!How can I go there with an ugly face like THIS??", she looked at the mirror terrifiedly and rubbed her face. Soon, a light bulb lighted up above her head and she smiled widely as first person came to her mind.

So, here she is now. Fortunately, Bomi wasn't really busy on that day and she have to go to her workplace after the lunch time just to finish some of her works because she doesn't have any cases right now. "So what's up??with...that...face...", Bomi asks as she circles her face with her point finger with a little bit shock expression and then point it to Sungjong's face, straight to her nose. "That's why I come! This is emergency! I need to fix this face of mine before I become flight attendant. They might be kick me out or might even faint!! PLEASE HELP ME BOMI-AH!!", she cupped her face while saying this and shakes Bomi's shoulder furiously.

"OKAY!!I'LL HELP YOU!!STOP SHAKING ME AND LET ME THINK!!", then Sungjong let go her shoulder and Bomi feel relief as she try to regain her concious because she's feeling really dizzy right now. Sungjong looks at her with hopeful eyes and Bomi try to think the solution. She tapped her chin and pouted her lips as she thinks about it. When she looks at her best friend with this up close, although she has a few stratches with a few plasters and bandage wrapped around her head, still no one can beat Sungjong's natural beauty. Some people want to be friend with because want to get close with Sungjong. Sometimes, she's jealous but she never hates her because she knows Sungjong although they only knew each other about 3 years.

"AHA!!I get it!!Don't worry my dear Sungjong. Just leave it to me", Bomi stands up from her couch and proudly says. As if she's really proud of her idea. Sungjong looks at her with curiousity. Then, Bomi runs to the kitchen to pick up something. Sungjong try to peeking on her as she heard some noise at the kitchen. Then, Bomi comes out from the kitchen and put something around her head. Sungjong has an unreadable expression as she knows what is that thing. IT'S PAPER BAG!

Sungjong glares at her friend through the eyeholes that have been cut off. Bomi just smiles proudly as she thinks that it was a briliant idea. "DO YOU THINK I WANT TO WEAR THIS??DON'T YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEA??",Sungjong shouts at Bomi while takes off the paper bag from her head and put it on Bomi's head. "Haishh!!BUT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY! Anyway it's not bad at all since no one can't see your face!", Bomi shouts again and place it again at original place, Sungjong's head. Sungjong suddenly shuts up as she thinks about it.

'Actually it's not bad idea at all', she thinks and smiles hesitantly. "GOMAWO BOMI-AH!!I REALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT YOU!!", Sungjong shouts again as she hugs her friend tightly. Bomi replies her hugs and smiles widely because Sungjong accepts her idea. "I hope everything will go smoothly", Bomi knows that Sungjong is pouting her lips while saying that. "It's okay. I will be behind your back. Let me send you by my car", Bomi gives her friendly smile and get up from the couch to get her car key and heads towards her pink car outside her house. Sungjong just follows the suit while praying hard so that everything will be fine.

'Okay Lee Sungjong! This is your last chance. FIGHTING!', she gives spirit to herself along the journey INFINITE Airline. Bomi touches her left hand as she try to flow out some of her inner energy to her best friend and gives her smile as a support from a friend. Sungjong smiles back as a thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a short chapter..I'm really sorry for this late update..and the next chapter is the real Sungjong's first day being a temporary trainee and second encounter with Myungsoo...so stay tuned!! btw Sungjong is wearing the same clothes at the day when she's accident..for the paper bag, it's chocolate paper bag which people used it for the groceries, to put some vegetables or fruits..