Busan Vacation (P2)

Fly to the Sky

Myungsoo glares Woohyun at his side while Eunji and Sungjong look at them awkwardly. Both of them also can feel the aura around him but they just keep silent and exchange looks. Right now, they are sitting at the nearby restaurant. If you can imagine, Eunji is sitting opposite to Woohyun and Sungjong is in front of Myungsoo. Being an evil friend, Woohyun arranged this. Woohyun almost stutters but he keeps his head up and calls the waiter to order the food.

"What do you want to eat, sir? miss?", the waiter asks after gives the menu sheets. He's holding his pen and small notebook. While waiting for the order, he keep staring at Sungjong. This night, Sungjong just wearing a plain shirt and yellow sweater, paired it with blue skinny jeans. She's also tied up her hair into ponytail. It's too simple but enough to make any guy hit on her because of her ulzzang face and S-line body. All at the table notice the deep stare of him except Sungjong. She deep in her own thought as she is looking through the menus and thinking what to eat. 

Myungsoo who acting like a possesive boyfriend, is clutching hard on the pieces of menu sheet until it's almost crumpled. Woohyun who is sitting beside him moves his chair a little bit far, because Myungsoo looks like can explode anytime. Can't holding his jealousy anymore, he coughes, "Ehem! I want beef udon soup and plain water. So, what do you want to eat, jagiya?", four of them give him the shock faces. This time including Sungjong.

Sungjong frowns as she replies, "Jagiya? Are you talking to me? Since when--", Eunji quickly close with her hand before Sungjong can finish her words. Eunji quickly says, "Both of us want jajangmyeon and for drinks, one chocolate milk shake and one carrot milk shake. What about you, Hyunnie?", she quickly gives signal to Woohyun. Due to his shock to the given nickname by Eunji, he's slowly saying, "Japchae and plain water. And also bindaetteok".

The waiter looks down when he assumes that Myungsoo and Sungjong are couple. But he tries to keep his professionality as a waiter and write down their orders. "Okay. So, anything else?", both of Woohyun and Eunji shake their heads quickly as Eunji is holding on Sungjong who is still struggling to say something behind Eunji's hand. The waiter looks at them weirdly but just shrugs it off as he takes back the menu sheets and bows before he leaves. It's not a lying when he said that he's also feels the dark aura and predator looks of Myungsoo. He somehow release his breath slowly.

Sungjong removes Eunji's hand as she tries to find oxygen into her lungs. Eunji just gives her a blank look and acting like she did nothing wrong. "YAH! I almost died because that big hand of yours. And you! What do you mean by jagiya?! As far as I know, I never approves you as my boyfriend!", Sungjong points her finger to Myungsoo. He's lying if he says that he's not hurting by her words but he's also decided to play along. Maybe not now Sungjong. Soon. Myungsoo already determine by their first meeting and nothing can stop him until now.

"Are you playing dumb or you're really dumb? HE'S STARING AT YOU! And you're acting 'innocent' here!", "And what's the matter with you?! Who are you for being jealous?!", "I LOVE YOU! That's matter to me! That's why I'm JEALOUS!". Woohyun and Eunji flinch at bit as Myungsoo hit the table. They're just watching them as the couple keep bickering. Well, their roles switch. Woohyun and Eunji are supposed to keep bickering but what exactly happen is otherwise. They even can't say a word. They exchange confuse looks once.

They never have same thinking before and they're never being this grateful as their foods are being served by a waitress. The bickering couple are eating their foods like they didn't eat for a year. Woohyun and Eunji keep giving a silent apology and bow to the customers. They eat their foods slowly while keeping their heads down as they feel ashamed of what's happening.

'I know that you're acting but don't act too much! Haish, this stupid dongsaeng!', Woohyun thought as he never feel ashamed like this for his entire life. 'I wonder if Sungjong is in PMS right now. She seems so angry', Eunji thought as she sips her carrot milk shake. After a few minutes of silence, "Ahjumma! Can you give me one more beef udon soup/jajangmyeon for me?!". The MyungJong couple are saying at the same time. They keep glaring as they drink their water. Woohyun and Eunji are impressed of their telepathy and they already finish their foods at the same time. Woohyun and Eunji still eat their half.

Both of them exchange knowing looks and nod. "Aaahhh!", Wooohyun hiss as he holds his stomach. Myungsoo breaks his piercing glaring and turns to Woohyun. Eunji also rushes to Woohyun. "Hyung! Woohyun hyung! Are you okay? Where are you hurting?", Myungsoo asks with full of concern and worry. Being a soft heart person, he almost pull his arm and bring him back to the resort but Eunji insists, "It's okay, Myungsoo-ssi. Just let me bring him. Your room is just right beside ours, right? I'll make sure that he will be okay". Eunji smiles as she pulls up Woohyun and bring his arm to her shoulder and hugging his waist to support him.

"Okay. Thank you so much, Eunji-ssi! Please make sure that he'll be okay. Call me if something happen", Myungsoo bows and still looks at them worriedly as they are exiting the restaurant. Woohyun keep hissing and keep acting like he's really hurting. Later, their foods are arrived but Myungsoo seems like doesn't have any appetite to eat. He's eating but slowly. As slow as a tortoise. Sungjong has a sorry look on her pretty face. She pretty sure that Myungsoo still worry about his hyung.

"Hey! I'm sorry for interrupting your sadness but don't you think their uneaten foods are quite wasting? So, how about we finish it together?", Sungjong smiles goofily as she tried to crack a joke. Or maybe she don't want Myungsoo overwhelming by his own feeling. Luckily, she succeed as Myungsoo smiles a little bit. She takes jajangmyeon that belongs to Eunji before and japchae and bindaeddok that supposed belong to Woohyun before. She gives jajangmyeon to Myungsoo while she's taking japchae. She places bindaeddok in between to share it with Myungsoo. She picks up the chopstick and eat. Finally, Myungsoo smiles as he follows her suit.

She burps loudly as Myungsoo is taking out his money from his wallet. Myungsoo is burping after her. Both of them share looks and laugh as they realize that they have that kind of telepathy. Myungsoo is still smiling while paying the bills. The cashier looks at him weirdly but just shrugs it off as it's not her business. They exit the restaurant and it's back to silence. None of them dare to break it. But it's a comfortable silent plus with the soft and cold breeze is hitting their face and the sound of blue wave.

Tonight, Myungsoo can't stop himself from staring at Sungjong. Why not? Don't blame himself. She's really breathtakingly beautiful. The wind tonight is quite strong and cold. Her bang is swipe off her forehead. Myungsoo too. For the first time, he can see her forehead clearly. He suddenly want to touch and kiss that smooth forehead. Sungjong seems uncomfortable when she keeps flipping off her long round bang and some of her hair strands because she tied up her hair loosely. She's also shivering slightly although she already wears an oversize yellow sweater and thick plain shirt. Maybe because she didn't zip up the sweater.

Myungsoo notices all that thing and stops walking in front of her and face her. He stops her walking by holding her shoulders. 'Since when he was in front of me? And what he want to do?', Sungjong monologues as she seems perplexes by his presence. They almost bumping into each other if Myungsoo didn't holding her shoulder. He places his right hand at the back of her head and pull off her headband. Myungsoo takes a look to see if Sungjong against his action. Her hairs almost covering her beautiful face and he doesn't want that.

So, he combs her hair with his fingers. Gosh, he has been waiting for so long to touch her silky and straight hair. Before, he likes a girl with long wavy hair because they looks pretty and different. But, Sungjong totally changed his ideal type. He's lucky because her hair is still manageable even she doesn't comb her long hair. It's quite hard because the wind tonight is really strong. But Myungsoo manages to comb down her hair. It's quite an awkward position.

From the side view, people will say that they are hugging. Myungsoo moves his hand on the back of her head and tries to tie up her hair into ponytail again, neatly. "Why are you so clumsy? You makes me wanna take care of you more", Sungjong can feel his hot breath against the side of her hair and her heartbeat is beating fast right now. 'Shut up! Slow down! He might be heard it!', she says to her own heart. And weirdly, she also likes his smell. His perfume. She know that she ever smell it somewhere.

She keep smelling and sniffing until, "Do you like it? That smell?". Myungsoo is giving her a meaningful look and smile. She can't stop herself from cursing herself, for being addicted by his perfume. She looks at somewhere else to hide her blushing face and keep walking forward and faster without waiting for that guy. Myungsoo is running slowly and manages to catch up her pace. As their steps are already matching, he quickly and takes off his black sweater and places it on Sungjong's petite body.

What Myungsoo do next is shocking her, again. Myungsoo walks behind her,take both of her hands into his and place his hands into each side of the pockets of his black sweater which is already on her body. It's like a backhug, in case if you can't imagine it. Sungjong can't look directly at Myungsoo right now as she can't calm down her own heartbeat. For some reason, Sungjong likes and enjoys it. She never feel the warmth like Myungsoo gives before.

Without she's realizing, she can't keep her poker face and smiles a bit but still doesn't go unnoticed by Myungsoo's sharp eyes. They share a loving and warmth smile together. Until, "I wonder how's Woohyun hyung? Is he fine? He looks so sick just now. Haa...I hope Eunji will take a good care of him. It's so hard to babysit him when he was sick". Myungsoo pouts and place his chin on Sungjong's shoulder. She's also wonder how are they. She hopes that nothing serious happened.

Please stop making me blushing and my heart is beating unnormally, Kim Myungsoo...


i'm so sorry for a very very very long chapter...huhuhu...i hope you like this chapter...and also thank u for all of your lovey and encouraging comments*throws namu heart*...and Sungjong seems like already open her closed heart little by little...for the next chapter, it will be about Woohyun & Eunji's plan before and after their dinner date...kekeke...annyong! <3

their position in the end of this chapter is quite like this...

not 100% same...it's like 90-95% same...

some examples of korean foods in this chapter..in case if you don't know and can't imagine it...

beef udon soup (Myungsoo's order)

jajangmyeon(Sungjong & Eunji's order) i think everyone know what is this... ;-)

japchae and bindaeddok (Woohyun's order)

 

HAVE A NICE DAY! SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! =D and I hope everyone is already fill your stomach with healthy foods...^^