Diet

Fly to the Sky

Myungsoo speeds up his typing on the computer and signing the documents that he needs to give permission to. He can't wait to have a lunch date with Sungjong. Sungjong always give positive energy for him to start his day. He takes a glance on his digital watch and it's about less than 4 minutes to strike 12 pm. His works are almost done. He clears up his table and get ready for lunch. He asks Chorong to leave some important documents if it is on during his lunch hour.

He walks into elevator and press ground floor button. When the elevator door stop and open as it's signaling the said floor. He's heading straight to the cafe which located near the corner of the building. He searches for Sungjong and takes a glance at his black digital watch. It's already 12.05 pm. 'Hmm...maybe she was late or doesn't know which cafe', he's right. There's about 3 or 4 cafe at the ground floor.

It's already 12.30 pm but she still not showing. He has been looking around the ground floor so he assumes that she doesn't arrive yet. Then, he waits for another 20 minutes but still there's no sign of Sungjong's shadow. So, he decides to call her. After the ringing tone almost end, he almost to hang up until the husky voice meet his left ear. Sounds like she just waking up. He feels sorry for waking her up but he needs to see her right now.

"Lee Sungjong-ssi, do you already forget about our lunch date today?", then he hears Sungjong is cursing on the other line. He can imagine that Sungjong just oversleep and clumsily wakes up when she fully wakes up. "I'm so sorry! Just wait! I'll be there about 20 or 30 minutes. Don't go anywhere!", then she hang up. He stares at his Iphone 6 in disbelief. 30 minutes?? She's not gonna make it. It's about 30 minutes journey from Sungjong's house to his office. Not including how long she will be prepare for this lunch.

Well, seems like he's wrong as he sees Sungjong walks into the entrace after 23 minutes since she hang up the call. He's quite amused because he himself need 20 minutes to arrive at this building. "She must be drive like crazy. Like in Fast & Furious movie", he monologues with himself. He's right. Sungjong speeds up till she never stops at the red light. She drives at the full speed. Anyone will say that she might be angry or mad at someone but it's totally opposite.

The confused Sungjong meet his eyes. Right now, she is wearing light blue long-sleeved t-shirt, paired with blue jeans and yellow sneakers. She's also wearing white cap. He chuckles because even in super simple clothes, Sungjong is always dazzling to him. She looks around and walks slowly like a lost kid. She's about to call Myungsoo but stops her purpose as someone is tapping her shoulder. She turns around and smiles brightly as that person is Myungsoo.

Myungsoo notices that Sungjong is a little bit wet. Then, he looks out at the clear glass. He feels weird as he doesn't even notices that rain is falling. She bows as she says sorry for million times because she's oversleep on the afternoon. She's late more than one hour and lunch hour is almost over. Fortunately, it's Sungjong. He will be mad if it's someone else. He just gives her a sincere smile and leads her into the cafe by holding her hand. 

Myungsoo already orders for hot white coffee and chicken chop with black pepper sauce. Sungjong seems like still thinking. Then, she just orders for carrot milk juice and no food. Okay, this is kind of weird for Myungsoo. He looks at Sungjong suspiciously while she's looking at the outside through clear wall glass. "What did I told you about being clumsy makes me wanna take care of you more?", he wipes away the remain rainwater on her face, hand and hair. By using his hand. "Hehehe...stop it. People are watching", she closes her pink face by her left hand. Myungsoo smiles wider as he see his gift still wraps around her wrist.

He coughes to catch her attention and he did it. He stares into her eyes and asks, "Tell me honestly. Food is your favourite thing so why this time seems like you don't want to eat? Are you eating before coming here?", Sungjong shakes her head vigorously as she still feels shy to share her secret. She asks Myungsoo to come closer and whispers, "I need to diet. I'm weighing up". "Really? How much?", he's quite suprise because Sungjong still look the same as he meet her before.

"2 kg!", "WHAT?!", Sungjong closes his mouth by her hand as Myungsoo's shouting are getting attention. She bows to all customers and glares him. Myungsoo tries to not showing his fear by narrowing his eyes and glares her back, "It's just 2 kg. I saw nothing change, okay. Anyway it's not a big deal". Sungjong hits him hard, so hard. Myungsoo feels that she leaves a red mark on his arm. "Not a big deal for you, but for me it is!", Sungjong stops her words when a waiter comes to give their orders. Sungjong thanks him and his next move makes Myungsoo really wanna punches him in the face.

That waiter winks to her. She knows about it but she just rolls her eyes and drinks her carrot milk juice. 'Serve you right!', Myungsoo smirks internally. He's too boiling inside until he doesn't even realize when he was holding a spoon and bends it completely. Poor spoon. Luckily, he doesn't need a spoon to eat chicken chop. After that, he eats his chicken chop and acting like it was the most delicious thing that he ever eat. "Hmm...soo delicious...do you want some? Oops! Sorry...I forgot that you're on diet", he takes a slice of chicken chop and teases her by shoving it on her face. Then, he pulls it back, puts it into his mouth and keeps on how delicious it was.

Sungjong keeps biting the straw and tries to resist it. She closes her eyes and ears to block all the 'seduction'. She drinks her juice until it just ice that left in the glass. She puts the ice in and bites it. She finishes the ice too until it just an empty glass and black straw in it that stand still in front of her. But her grumbling stomach can't lie anyone, including Myungsoo. He chuckles the cute and sulky act in front of him. He finishes his chicken chop and put down the fork and knife.

He gives a pity yet playful look to her, "Do you wanna know something? Diet doesn't mean that you can't eat. You can eat, eat healthy. It's like if you don't want to eat rice, try to eat potatoes or anything that contains carbohydrates. But don't take it in high contain if you don't do physical works. You also needs to eat vegetables and fruits in your daily life. And of course, you have to exercise at least 30 minutes per day. The most importantly, don't ever skip your breakfast and don't eat at late night because it will lower your metabolism rate. You can eat for lunch and late evening but don't take it in high contain for each time. Do as I say and you will get your original weight or maintain it", Myungsoo finishes his speech with a smile and drinks his warm white coffee.

For the first time, Sungjong becomes speechless and blinks as she tries to absorb of what Myungsoo had said just now. For the first time too, she thinks that he's right and she wants to follow all the things that he said. She stands up from her chair which is located opposite Myungsoo and go to beside him. Myungsoo takes it as a suprise as Sungjong takes his hand and looks him with a pleading look. "Can you guide me? I really want to throw away that another 2 kg. Please??", of course he can't say no with that look. He just nods wordlessly and gets a tight hug and thank you-s from Sungjong.

He always blushes whenever it comes from Sungjong. All the workers keep whispering to each other as they never saw that their cold boss could be melt because of a woman. Luckily, she pulls back her hug or his heart and face might be explode. He drinks the remain white coffee and gets up to pay the bills. He keeps his words when he said that this is his treat. He takes out the money cash and pays it after the cashier tells him the bill. Sungjong takes her bag and follows him.

They're already walks out of the cafe and it's strike 2 pm. He's already late for works and bids Sungjong goodbye but not until Sungjong agrees that Myungsoo will walk her to the entrance. When they are already in front of the entrance, there is some random young beautiful lady who suddenly holds his arm. "Hello handsome. May you go out with me?", she says seductively and Sungjong scoffs. 'Wait! Don't say that I'm jealous!', Sungjong says to herself.

"Sorry. I don't know you and I'm not talking with a stranger", Myungsoo uses his cold voice and gaze. That lady seems like wanna gave in but she keeps gives his fake sweet smile. "But I know you. You are Kim Myungsoo, the youngest CEO in Korea...", "So, what? And why are you asking my name when you're already know who am I?", he keeps using his cold-ice voice. "He's my boyfriend so back off!", he widen his eyes when Sungjong suddenly hugs his arm tightly, as she don't want to let him go. Even her dead glare is not a joke.

So, to not showing her fear, that beautiful lady just back off with a scoff and walks away confidently while flipping her hair. Sungjong still not let down her glare even it's just her back. Myungsoo's fake cough get her attention and quickly removes her hands from his arms. She wants to run away from the embrassing scene but stops as Myungsoo holds her wrist. He goes into the building. After a few moment, he comes back with a plain grey umbrella. He opens it to her and gives the umbrella to her.

She takes it while still looking at him and receives the umbrella. "Thank you for saving me just now. But you don't have to say it if you're really don't mean it", maybe he doesn't says it aloud but Sungjong can sense that he's hurting right now. "I MEAN IT!", she says it first without thinks a second. Both of them suprise by her sudden answer. To avoid from embrassing herself more, Sungjong runs towards the parking lot while the grey umbrella that Myungsoo gives to her. She quickly enters her car and calm down herself.

'Why I did that just now? Pabo Lee Sungjong!', she starts the car engine and drive to her friend's house to voice out her current confused feeling.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo can't stop smiling while walking in the building. He don't care if people said that he's totally out of mind. The incident just now keep playing inside his head like a broken disc. 'Seems like you're fallen for me, Lee Sungjong. I'll make you notice your own feeling. Just wait for it!'. He's so happy until he doesn't even realize that Chorong is not at her desk right now.

 


so how is it? im so sorry if im lacking something and my grammar mistakes...heheheh...u will know what happened to Chorong on the next chapter...seems like Sungjong has a soft spot for Myungsoo...keep supporting and loving Myungjong! <33333 have a nice day everyone and keep healthy!! =D