Second Best Date

Fly to the Sky

Today is Monday. Today is most important and fluttering day to Sungjong. Today is the result day of her test. Sungjong can't sleep, thinking about this result(partially about the incident on the cafe). She woke up early this morning and went to airline by her brother's car. As she arrived at there, she went straight to the class section and talked with her classmates and Eunji to lessen her stress.

As Miss Song steps into the class, all of them turn their towards her as they heard the sound of her high heels. "Okay everyone! So, all of you must be anticipated about the results right? Here is the results and I'll give it to you now", she says as she calls their names to take their own result with her. She even gives her encouraging smile and words to those who was failed during their test.

"Congratulation for those who are succeed and for those who was failed, don't easily give up because all of you already did a great job. There's always be another chance for you girls. The one who succeed, welcome to INFINITE Airline!", Miss Song gives her last words and excuses herself after dismiss the class.

"YEAH! WE DID IT!", Eunji and Sungjong give high five and hug after they see their results. Sungjong still can't believe her eyes although she looks at the paper in her hands for hundreds times. She can't stop smiling as her dream come true. She can't wait to show it to her family. They must be proud of their only princess.

"Huff..I know that I pass this test. It is so easy. Only the stupid people can't pass this easy test", Naeun says with her annoying and grumpy voice as her only friend, Hayoung nods as she's also agree with Naeun's words. Sungjong and Eunji roll their eyes and give their annoy looks as they heard Naeun's remarks. Sungjong is about to retorts back but cancel it as she heard whines from her behind.

"Ahh~ I can't believe it! How stupid I am for making that stupid mistakes?" "Yeah! Me too!", she turns her body towards that sound and that two girls are already close to crying. Naeun just rolls her eyes and clicks her tougue. Sungjong really don't like Naeun's rude attitude. Then she looks around her, there's mix expression as some of them are happy and some of them are sad and even crying.

"Hey..don't sad. Like Miss Song said just now, you already did a really great job. At least you already did a great effort. There's must be another chance for both of you. Always think at the bright side. Now smile~", Sungjong coax both of them with her encouraging words and ends it with her bright and cute smile. The two girls who were almost crying automatically smile after hear Sungjong's words and smile. Eunji do the same thing too.

As Sungjong get out from that airline and bids goodbyes to Eunji and other her classmates(except Naeun and Hayoung), she skips happily to the parking lot where she placed her car. She stops abruptly as she sees a bouquet of flowers placed on the front mirror, at the driver side. She takes the flowers and smells it. Without she's realizing, she smiles.

"Who give me such these colorful flowers? Hmm...ah! Maybe the security guard at the building gave me these flowers when I was in the building", someone closes her eyes with hands abruptly and it makes Sungjong reflects faster. She elbows that person's stomach and that person release his hands from her face. He's lying on the ground as he groans while holding his stinging stomach.

Sungjong looks at that person properly. When she recognizes that person, she quickly bows and apologizes to him. "OMO! I'M REALLY SORRY! Who asks you to suprise me like that?! You're lucky enough because I didn't use all my martial art skills!", Sungjong nags as she helps Myungsoo to stand up by pulling his arm.

"It's okay. I'm fine", Myungsoo tried to smile as he still feel the pain on his stomach. Now he believe that Sungjong is not a joke. "Btw what are you doing here? Shouldn't you need to work right now?", Sungjong asks as she tilts her head. Myungsoo chuckles before question back, "Do you really think that some security guard gives you these flowers?". Then he points at the bouquet of flower and Sungjong follows his pointed finger.

Then Sungjong looks back at Myungsoo and blinks her eyes confusedly. Myungsoo sighs as he takes that as 'then who?'. "Are you pretending or really dense right now? That guy who gave these flowers is standing in front of you right now and asking you to...emm..eat lunch together?", Myungsoo rubs the back of his head as he finish the question and looks at the ground shyly.

"Ahh...thanks for the flowers..and I like this colour. It's my favourite colour yellow", Myungsoo grins as he made the right choice by choosing one plastic yellow tulips, surrounded by five real yellow tulips and wrapped by orange and white plastic and tied by pink ribbon. Only Myungsoo knew the meaning behind these flowers that he gave to Sungjong.

"Ah! You're talking about lunch right? Let's go! I'm so hungry right now!", Sungjong drags Myungsoo by wrist into the restaurant inside the airport building without waiting for Myungsoo's answer. Once again, Myungsoo feels like in cloud nine and hopes this moment will last forever and didn't arrive at the restaurant. He's a little bit sad as they're already find an empty table with two seats opposite to each other.

"...soo? Myungsoo? KIM MYUNGSOO!", Myungsoo wakes up from his daydream as Sungjong shouts on his face. He doesn't know how long he keep staring at Sungjong from the moment they sat at their seat. Both Sungjong and waiter waiting for Myungsoo's order. Then he looks at the menu and quickly order hot cappucino and kimchi jiggae. He doesn't fill his stomach with something heavy like rice as he doesn't want to feel sleepy during working hours.

Both of them still in awkward silence as none of them want to break the silence. "So...why are you so happy just now? I mean smiling all along after exiting the building just now?", Myungsoo is the first one who break the silence between them. "Hah? Oh! That! Do you know what? Today is my result of my tests last Friday and...", Sungjong make a long pause to make it suspend but Myungsoo already know by the sparkling eyes of Sungjong but he acts along, act like he doesn't know at all.

"...I PASS! I can be an official flight attendant soon! My long dream is already come true!", Sungjong squeals lightly as she tried to control her happy feelings at the public place. Then she realizes that she holds both of Myungsoo hands, tightly but it's looks like Myungsoo doesn't mind as he enjoys the skinship that Sungjong doesn't mean to initiate first. She want to removes her hands from Myungsoo but seems like Myungsoo doesn't want to let go and hold her hands tighter but warmly and softly.

"Oh really? WOW! Congratulations! I'm also glad for you", Myungsoo gives his happy smile as he holds Sungjong's hand softly. Sungjong retreats her hands quickly as she's blushing by Myungsoo's act. Myungsoo keep staring at her lovingly and she doesn't dare to look into his eyes. She looks everywhere except Myungsoo. Myungsoo likes this new side of Sungjong. The shy Lee Sungjong.

Minutes feels like hours to Sungjong as she keeps waiting for her food. 20 minute after that, Sungjong sighs in relief as their orders are already arrive. Sungjong was ordering spaghetti bolognese with chocolate milk shake. Both of them is digging into their own food in silent. None of them mutter a word.

Myungsoo realizes something as he put his head up from his food. Sungjong keep eating her food as she doesn't even realise that some sauce at her lips and chin. Myungsoo chuckles as he silently takes a tissue and wipes the sauce away from her lips and chin. Sungjong stops for awhile and continues eating, acting like Myungsoo's simple act doesn't give any effect to her.

**********************************************************************************************************

As he come back from his office, Myungsoo directly lying on the sofa, tiredly. But not really as he keep smiling like a crazy man as he remembers the moment at the airport restaurant. He never feel this happy before. When he saw the shy Lee Sungjong, makes him want to know more about her. That makes her even more cuter. Is it illegal to be more cuter? Although she doesn't has wings, she basically an angel. After a couple minutes, he's drifting into his dreamland as he keep thinking about her.

On the other side, Sungjong is cooking fried rice happily at the kitchen. Of course all her family members knew about the result and gave her tight hugs until she couldn't breath. But some of them were sad as they knew that Sungjong will always go overseas and away from them. After she thinks that the fried rice is quite okay to her taste, she places it into the big bowl and places it at the table.

For the information, this is her first time cooking at the kitchen. She searched at the internet and started cooking. Her brothers and father become weird as she starts cutting the vegetables and doesn't even let anyone come into the kitchen and help her. After she sets all the plates and cutlery, she calls all her family members and they come in a second. But all of them still doubt about her cooks.

"YAH! Don't give me that look! Don't judge if you didn't taste it yet!", Sungyeol is the first one who places the fried rice into the plate and the others follow his suit. Sungjong wonders why Sungyeol become frozen and looks like his soul already leave his body. "So...how is it?", Sungjong asks as he doesn't even mutters a word.

All the family members feel her first ever cooking in her entire life and get the same reaction as Sungyeol. After awhile, is fanning his tougue by his hand. "YAH LEE SUNGJONG! HOW MANY RED PEPPERS THAT YOU PUT INTO THIS RICE??!", Sungyeol pours the water into the glass and drink it rushly.

"It's not that much. Just 10 of them. Why?", Sungjong says in matter-in-fact tone. All of gasps at her answers as Sungyeol and Dongwoo dramatically faint by putting their heads on the table. Then Sungkyu and Hoya follow their suit too. Just Mr.Lee doesn't follows them as he just can shakes his head and his eyes are already red due to the extreme hotness of the fried rice.

Sungjong tastes her cooking too and weirdly, her tougue can accept that extreme hotness. Then she panickly shakes their 'fainted' bodies as she asks them not too overreact. Next time, no one will let Sungjong alone in the kitchen by herself.


hello everyone...so here we are, the 19th chapter...i dont know when will this story end..maybe about 30 chapters..i hope u will be more patient of my lame chapter...but i hope u enjoy it...as u can see, Myungsoo already make his move.guess who tought him?...YEAY! thank u for keep reading this story and i will do my best to make this story interesting...i'm sorry but for the next chapter is not about MyungJong...

the way Myungsoo looks at Sungjong in this chapter..or it's up to you to imagine it how >0<

Sungyeol's thought: why do I feel like a third person?

some MyungJong's fact for u..HAVE A NICE DAY & SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!