Love at the First Sight (Beautiful Stranger)

Fly to the Sky

*RINGGGGG!!!!*

Myungsoo groans but just wake up from his soft and comfort bed and shut off his alarm. He stretching up his body and ruffles his messy black hair. The sun shines brightly outside of his bedroom window. He gets up from his bed, take the towel and go to his bathroom to take a cold shower. After that, he wraps the towel around his waist and take out his black coat, white buttoned shirt and black trousers that hangs on his closet. He wears them and take a look at the full mirror while drying his hair using smaller towel. After dry it, he combs his hair by using his black hairbrush without putting any hair gel because his hair is already straight.

He straighten up his coat and take a last look at his appereance. "You looks so handsome as always Kim Myungsoo.", he points his point finger at himself at the mirror and wink. He flips his bangs confidently and blow his bangs. And then he remember why he need to dress like this and sigh. "Another day of being CEO..", he puffs his cheeks and pout. He's too young to be CEO of the company. He doesn't want this job actually since he's more into photography but because he's the only heirs of his father's company, he needs to give up his dream as photographer and follows his father's step. It's also because he doesn't want to hurt both of his parents.

Back to the present, he go downstairs to make toast, fried eggs and milk as his breakfast. Yes, that's become his daily life since his parents always went overseas due to their works and his family didn't have maid because Myungsoo didn't like any strangers in this house except his parents' friends or business partner. He also didn't want to trouble anyone and want to live independently without anyone's helps. That also the reason why he get the nickname 'cool city man' and L by his workers. He rarely smiles in front of people and just give them his poker face. The only one that always makes him smile is his only best friend, Woohyun, a playboy and a pilot. Only Woohyun knows his true self.

Back to the present, after he done making his breakfast, he is eating while glancing at his black digital watch. He himself don't why he doesn't like an expensive things. To him, all the things are just same. It's already 8.30 am and he need to arrive at his workplace at 9. It takes about 20 minutes journey from his house to his workplace. After he's done with his breakfast and wash the dish, he take his car key, wallet and house key and wear his black shiny shoes. After checking his house for the last time, he get out from the house and lock the front door. He steps in his car, start the engine and left the garage.

When he is driving on the road about 10 minutes, he saw a girl who just cross the road without looking at her left and right. He widens his eyes and press the horn loudly. Due his late action, he steps on the brake just in time when he already hits her by his car. Fortunately he just drive about below 80km/h. He puts the free gear and pulls the handbrake to get out from his car to check out that fainted girl.

Once he steps out from his car and want to take her to the hospital, his heart is beating faster and feels like time is stop and just her and him. He stares at the girl for a long time. Her white and flawless face(although cover by some blood from her bleeding head), her pink and kissable lips, her pointy nose with a mole on it and he confident that she has a pair of beautiful eyes. This is the most beautiful girl that he never met before(after his mother), just like an angel description and he thinks that he just fall in love with this mystery angel.

(Myungsoo's reaction when he met Sungjong for the first time..ignore the ice cream)

Maybe he was staring at the mystery angel for a long time until someone shouts at him to bring that girl to the hospital. He wakes up from his imagination. "Sorry", he just mutters under his breath and picks up the girl in bridal style. He opens the passenger seat beside the driver seat and puts her there. Then he change the gear, push down the handbrake, steps on speed pedal and drives as fast as possible to the hospital because he doesn't want anything happen to his angel. It's his first time help the completely stranger but he feels some aura around her that makes him to help her. He took some glances at the girl along the journey and he smiles by himself. He, Kim Myungsoo slash L, the cold city man is smiling like an idiot because of the beautiful stranger slash angel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello again! so here's is chapter two..thank u very much for those who read this story with or without subscribe it but hopefully u subscribe this story..i hope u like it..at last Myungsoo already met his first love...like I said before, feel free to leave some comments and help me to improve my writing skills..like before, i will leave some MyungJong pics..those pics are not mine and just take it from google image..hehehe...

SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER READERS! *wave and bow*