Unpleasant Encounter

Fly to the Sky

Next day

Sungjong wakes up in the early morning and do the usual morning routine. This time Sungkyu is driving the car, sending Sungjong to INFINITE Airline, at the same time they go to their workplace, Woollim Bakery. After bidding them goodbye, Sungjong goes straight to the lesson class. After a few minutes after she says 'hi' to her only friend at there, Eunji and a few of her classmate, Miss Song Hye Kyo enters the class and starts the lesson.

When Miss Song Hye Kyo almost finishing her lesson at the cockpit, Sungjong saw something. Something means someone. It's easier to Sungjong to recognized that guy since she is standing at the most front and Eunji is behind her. If you can imagine, they are standing in a row between the chairs at the left and right side. Sungjong saw someone that she's really know, behind Miss Song Hye Kyo, who was wearing a cleaner costume(blue shirt, cap & blue black jeans). She tried to look properly if she's mistaken or not but not. She's not mistaken. She's really know that guy.

"Sungjong, what's wrong? Do you have anything to tell me?", Miss Song's voice make her startled and she shakes her head as she said 'nothing'. But Miss Song still suspicious about it. "YAH! CAN YOU DO YOUR WORK PROPERLY??DON'T CLEAN THE DOOR! CLEAN THE WINDOW GLASS!", a voice of a man sounds angry as the cleaner did the mistakes. Seriously, who will clean a wooden door?

As Miss Song looks at her back, Sungjong immediately pulls Eunji's head and whispers harshly to her,"Yah! Do you see that guy??". Eunji just nods her head and Sungjong continues, "He's the guy who's stalking on us right??At the mall. Why did he's keep stalking on us??". Eunji just rolls her eyes and whispers back, "I don't think it's that guy. There's no way he knew where and who we are. It's impossible someone handsome like him just working as a cleaner. Think logic!". When Eunji finishes her words, coincidently Miss Song turns her head back to the trainees and Sungjong let Eunji's head go.

"Hmm..something wrong, Sungjong? Are you sure that you're okay?", Miss Song asks her again."Yes! Nothing's wrong. 100% sure. I'm just stretching..my arms..", Sungjong replies back as she pretends stretching her arms. Miss Song seems like accept it as she nods and dismiss the class. She always gives her beautiful smile before she left the trainees. Today, the lesson ends right after the lunch hour and Eunji decided to send Sungjong to Woollim bakery since they didn't close yet. It's still about 3pm and Sungjong agreed with Eunji as she want to introduce Eunji to her family and have a lunch at there too.

At the other side, Myungsoo enters his black car and throws the cap madly. He ruffles his head in frustation as he remembers the incident before. Why he become a cleaner at the first place? Oh yeah, to follow his only first love, Lee Sungjong. He feels himself so stupid as he almost exposed his identity by cleaning the door instead of the window glass. Well, even the most clever person in the world can be so stupid, even more stupid than the stupidest when it's come to love. He slides down the window cars. He didn't realized that someone is watching him from afar.

As Naeun and her only best friend, Hayoung is walking towards her car at the parking lot, she spots something. I mean someone. She spots a handsome man, who is sitting in his black shiny car and ruffles his hair harshly, but it's still handsome to Naeun. This man is what she's looking for. Hayoung looks at her weirdly as Naeun is smiling like an idiot. She follows her gaze and she knows what happen to Naeun. She's also admit that it is a handsome guy but not her truly ideal type. She snaps her finger in front of Naeun's face and when Naeun still didn't wake up from her daydream, she needs to drag her because one, she's coming with Naeun and second, she didn't have car license but Naeun had it. Naeun still staring at the guy although the black car is drifting away and she follows the way. But Hayoung is dragging her to the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunji is driving her car and chats with Sungjong happily. They also the radio and the radio played 'BUBIBU' by Apink. They sing along the song. After that song, 'Cover Girl' by Infinite and Sungjong gets excited as she said that it is her favourite song of her favourite group too. After 10 minutes driving, Eunji feels something strange. She feels like a car is keep following her car, according to look-back mirror. To be specific, a black shiny car. She tries to ignore it as she said to herself that maybe that car is having the same path as her. But after almost 20 minutes driving, she feels like the said car keep following her car. Then, she nudges Sungjong's arms as she can't resist her instinct and Sungjong is switching to the other radio channel.

"Sungjong, look at the back! That car is keep following us!", Eunji says as she looks at the mirror and Sungjong looks at the back. "Well, maybe he/she is having same path as us", there you go, the oblivious Sungjong. Eunji hiss as she said again, "Well, I thought that too at first but then in almost 30 minutes, that car is still following us and still right behind us." Then, Sungjong widen her eyes and asks Eunji to drive faster.

"I'm trying! I'm already driving at full speed! I'm never drive this fast!", Eunji steps at the speed pedal and at the speed meter shows 110km/h. She's even turn left and right and skips the car. It's looks like a racing car. But that car still manage to follow her car. Eunji ruffles her hair in frustation. At the other side, Myungsoo is smirking as he still manages to follow her car. "Sungjong, my love. Where are you trying to run? You can run but you can't hide", Myungsoo smirks and flips his hair confidently as he still following the car.

Then, Eunji's car is slowing down. She gasps as she looks at the meter, her car is running out of gas. Sungjong looks at her questionally and she explains to her what is happening. Sungjong just can sigh and Eunji stops her car at the side of the road. The car which is followed her just now is following the suit too. "Now, what we can do? It's not have any gas station here", Eunji sighs and puts her head on the steering wheel. Sungjong just can sigh too. Then, Myungsoo gets out from his car and knocks the passanger window seat. Sungjong slides down the window and she gasps what she saw. Myungsoo just chuckles at Sungjong's cute reaction.

Sungjong opens the door and gets out from the car. She closes the door and points her accused finger to Myungsoo's face. "Yah! You are our stalker right??At the mall??Why do you keep following us??It's still not enough with what you did last time?I'll call the police if you don't go!", Sungjong is about to call someone as Myungsoo stops her from doing so. "Woah! Chill ok! I just..want to know you more..", Myungsoo rubs his backhead.

Sungjong still looks at him suspiciously. She still points her finger at Myungsoo's face. "But why you keep stalking on us?You just can talk to us like normal people did. And I didn't like to talk to the stranger. Of course I know your name, but still you're stranger to me.", Sungjong keeps glaring at the guy in front her and Myungsoo gulps and put both of his hands up as he surrenders. Now he knows that this Sungjong girl is not an easy girl. But he's not going to give up. He will do whatever to get what he want. Especially Sungjong. So he decides to play along.

Eunji finds a show outside of her car is interesting as Sungjong and Myungsoo is keep bickering. So she gets the snack out of nowhere and eats the snack. Until she heard what Myungsoo says, "Well...it's looks like you need some help here. May I help you to the gas station and fill it in the bottle and brings it to you?". Myungsoo tries to be nice to them, I mean her. "We don't need any of your help! We can do it by ourselves! Just go away and mind your own business!", Sungjong folds her arms in front of chest and looks at Myungsoo. "Okay. If you say so. Bye, Sungjong and Sungjong's friend", Myungsoo waves his hand to Sungjong and Eunji. Eunji just gives her usual eye-smile and waves back.

Then, Myungsoo enters his car, starts the engine and drives his car away from the roadside. Sungjong enters the car and smiles proudly as she can shove Myungsoo away. Eunji just looks at her blankly as Sungjong says that she's successfully do that.

"I know that you did it. BUT WE REALLY NEED SOME HELP HERE! We're really running out of gas and he offers to help!!How smart of you to decline his offer!!", Eunji shouts at her while saying sarcastically. Sungjong smiles goofily as she says, "It's okay Eunji-ah. We can enjoy the view sometimes". Eunji just can groans loudly and hit her head on the steering wheel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so here is the next chapter. sorry for a long chapter. hope u enjoy read it and have a nice day!! sorry again for my grammar mistakes too...eunji's and woohyun's aegyo for bonus on this chapter..

LOVE U!! <3 SEE ON NEXT CHAPTER!! WOOHYUN'S BUNNY AEGYO FOR U.. ;-)