Jung Eunji & Sungjong's family

Fly to the Sky

Eunji is driving her car to Woollim bakery to send Sungjong, while following Hoya behind the car. Do you know how she can drive? Well, while enjoying the 'view', Sungjong suddenly got idea to call her brother to get some help. She called Hoya since Hoya is the least busy person in the bakery. So she decided to call Hoya and asked him to get some gas from the gas station to fill it into Eunji's car. The matter was settled right now but it doesn't stop Eunji to send the glare to Sungjong who just sit on her chair and looks out the window to avoid Eunji's murderous glare.

After a few minutes, they already arrived at Woollim bakery. Hoya excused himself to the backdoor of the bakery, which link directly to the kitchen. Eunji and Sungjong are entering the front door which is open by Dongwoo, as always. "Welcome to Woollim bakery & pastry!", Dongwoo welcomes them with big bright smile and bow 90 degrees. Eunji is taken back by his warm welcoming to the customer. No wonder people like to come here. Eunji is smiling back and bows slightly. She was amazed by warming aura of this bakery. She is looking around while following Sungjong to the counter to make some orders.

"Good evening. Welcome to Woollim bakery & pastry! What would you like to order? Do you want to eat here or take it leave?", Sungyeol says with his cheerful voice and bows. But then, when he looks up, he notices at Sungjong and a girl behind her. She seems like still looks around the bakery, still amazed by it. "Hello..earth to Sungyeol..are you still here?", Sungjong waves her hand in front of Sungyeol's face. Maybe he's staring at Eunji for a long time. He quickly gets his sense, an he notices a small smirks from Sungjong. Then he knows what is that mean and sends glare at her. But of course she didn't flinched by it. Then she turns to Eunji who is beside her.

"Eunji, I introduce to you, my annoying aka choding brother and my last brother, Sungyeol. Sungyeol, this is Eunji, my friend at INFINITE Airline", Eunji chuckles at Sungjong's sarcastic introduction. She then looks at Sungjong and then Sungyeol. Then she gives her usual eye-smile to Sungyeol, bows and takes out her right hand. "Annyonghaseyo, Jung Eunji imnida. Just call me Eunji. Nice to meet you, Lee Sungyeol-ssi", Sungyeol becomes slightly blush but shakes Eunji's hand anyway. "Annyonghaseyo, Lee Sungyeol imnida. Nice to meet you too, Eunji-ssi", he slightly stuttering but can manages it anyway. Not before he glares at his sister for calling him annoying aka choding.

Actually this is his first time he's actually talking to other girl, beside his customers. The only girl that he just talking is his sister. So that's explain why he's become shy suddenly. But Eunji is oblivious about that. But she's notices that Sungyeol didn't let go her hand and keep staring at her. She's become uncomfortable under his staring as she never being staring by any guy. Sungjong notices that moment and she and Eunji fake a cough at the same time. Sungyeol quickly get his sense back and let go Eunji's hand. 

"Emm...what do you want to eat? There's a lot of choice here. You may take a look", Sungyeol force a smile to hide his fast beating heart. Eunji looks at Sungjong and Sungjong nods her head. "Hmm...actually this is my first time eating here. I'm sorry but what is your recommend? I would like to try it since you're working here and you knows it better", Eunji rubs her head and Sungyeol quickly recommends red velvet cheesecake and white cappucino. So Eunji takes that too since she doesn't know anything about the desert and this is her first time.

"Okay, got it! How about you young lady?", he says sarcastically to his sister. He changes his attitude 180 degrees. He forces his sweetly smile. Sungjong narrows her eyes as she suspects something with her brother. "As usual. Send it to the usual table", Sungjong points to table. "Okay! Your order will be there less than 10 minutes. Take your sit and please waits patiently", he doesn't state the price since it's Sungjong and it's always free for his little sister. Then, he makes white cappucino and asks Hoya to make chocolate milk to Sungjong. Only Hoya can make Sungjong's chocolate milk, she will not drink it if it's not Hoya. And she's even know if it's not Hoya's make.

About 6 minutes, Dongwoo arrives at their table. As usual, his big smile never leaves his face. "So, here is red velvet cheese cake and white cappucino for Jung Eunji-ssi and lemon cake and chocolate milk for my lovely little sister, Lee Sungjong. Enjoy the dishes!", Dongwoo says as he places the orders at the table. Dongwoo always remembers the customers' names.  Once again, Eunji gives eye-smile and bows slighly while saying thank you. Dongwoo also blushing, but just slightly.

"Gomawo hyung! By the way Eunji, this is my second brother and most noisiest one, Lee Dongwoo. Dongwoo hyung, as you know, this is Eunji, my friend", Sungjong finishes her introduction and Dongwoo and Eunji bows to each other and shake hands. Then, Dongwoo left the two as he makes conversation with Sungyeol. Today, they just have two customers here. Most of their customers order the foods and drinks and ate it at somewhere else. Maybe at their home or workplace. Sungjong looks at Dongwoo suspiciously but she shrugged it off and start talking with Eunji. Maybe you think they're about girl things but nope. They're talking about thriller movies, martial arts, about their family and other boys things. They are sitting at the corner of the bakery.

Dongwoo and Sungyeol are watching them, to be specific Eunji, dreamily. Dongwoo with his cheek on his hand and his hand on the counter. Sungyeol is placing his elbow on the counter with his chin on his right hand. This is their first time they think they saw a girl who is as beautiful as their sister. Sungkyu who is wiping the plates and glasses at the kitchen looks at them weirdly. He decided to suprised them. So he places the plates and glasses and go to them.

As he reaches the counter, he follows their gazes and it goes to one girl who is chatting Sungjong right now. But he knows little thing about that girl, she has a cute eye-smile.After saw her, he did the same thing like Sungyeol and Dongwoo but not have the same tought. "She's so beautiful. Have idea who she is?", Sungkyu asks them, whoever have to answer it, it doesn't matter. "She's Eunji, Sungjong's new friend and she's cute and beautiful", Sungyeol answers it shortly and dreamily. Dongwoo just keep staring but not like Sungyeol because he doesn't really interested to any girls YET. But what is Dongwoo says next makes Sungkyu's eyes become larger(if possible) and become blushing as a red tomato.

"You don't have to disturb that girl since you already have Bomi. To you, it's only Bomi on your eyes", Dongwoo starts to busied himself as he didn't want to hear any of Grandpa Gyu's nagging. "YAH!", Sungkyu want to reply but Dongwoo is faster than bolt. That's right. Sungkyu have already set his eyes on Bomi since their first encounter, when Sungjong brought her to the bakery and house. Of course everyone knew about this, including Mr.Lee and Sungjong but Sungjong didn't tell this to Bomi because she want to Bomi to realize it by herself. Bomi is Sungkyu's first crush. You also can say that Bomi is Sungkyu's first love. Just like Myungsoo, but not having the same situation as Sungkyu can control himself a little bit.

Time passed by and it's already 7.30 pm. Eunji excused herself to go home but Sungjong didn't let her go before she introduced to Eunji to her whole family. Sungjong drags Eunji to the kitchen. Eunji is a little bit hesitant but just follows her. "Everyone! This is Eunji, my new friend. Eunji, this is my father, Lee Jungyeop. This guy beside him is my third brother and the most quiet one, Howon but just call him Hoya-hyung. And the one who washes the dishes is my oldest brother and the most nagging one, Sungkyu-hyung", Eunji laughs lightly again at Sungjong's statement. But she doesn't forget herself and quickly introduce herself to Lee family.

"Annyonghaseyo, Jung Eunji imnida. Just call me Eunji. Nice to meet you all", Eunji bows and smiles. The Lee brothers and father did the same too. They shake hands and exchange warm smiles. "Maybe it's kind of rude but I need to excuse myself. I hope we can know each other a lot", Eunji excused herself and Sungjong drags her out of the kitchen, again. Before Eunji get out from the bakery, the Lee family give her free oreo cheesecake, some freshly bake breads and Hoya's chocolate milk made. She's hesitant at first but just take it after they just resist it. Eunji takes all of it and places it at the passenger seat. Eunji bows again to them and get into her car and waves to them. The Lee family wave back to her until Eunji's car lost from their sight.

Everyone get into the bakery but Sungyeol still on his floor. Sungkyu kind of notices it and drags Sungyeol's right arm harshly and get into the bakery. Somehow, Sungkyu notices a black car but he just shrugged it off. At Eunji's side, "Hmm...no wonder they get a lot of profits. They doesn't bad at all and friendly. Makes me feel like their own family. I miss my family". Eunji sighs and pouts her lips. She came from Busan to Seoul alone as she wanted to continue her dream as flight attendant. Of course her family against it but she tried to prove to them that she's super serious. She will go back to her hometown as flight attendant of INFINITE Airline!

But what people didn't know (Sungkyu almost know it), there's a black car parked not far from Woollim bakery. That's right! It's Myungsoo! Of course he drives away from after Sungjong shooed him away but he's the type who doesn't give up easily. He followed them but in distance. He let out a deep sigh as he almost exposed himself just now. Luckily, no one noticed him in the car especially Eunji and Sungjong. Then his phone rings loudly and he almost slipped off his phone but manages to catch it and looks at the caller ID. He widen his eyes and gulps as he knows who call him right now. He silently prays that his face is not destroyed by Woohyun's punch. Woohyun might have a weak punch but when he's super angry, no one can beat him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry because no MyungJong in this chapter. But I'm promise that they will be MyungJong on the next chapter. Just wait & see. This chapter is about Eunji is meeting with Sungjong's family. FINALLY!! And a little bit clue about Sungyeol's and Sungkyu's crush. I hope you like it and the bonus for today is....

MYUNGSOO'S LOVE!! kekeke~ HAVE A NICE DAY & SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! LUV U! <3 =D