Switch

Fly to the Sky

Sungjong and Bomi are laughing and keep teasing Eunji as Eunji keep cups her faces. Her face become redder due to their teasing and keep mumbling plus cursing one name that she really hate or even thinking about it. Nam Woohyun. Let me give you a little flashback.

*flashback*

Today, the triplets(Sungjong, Bomi, Eunji) were going to INFINITE Airline to take their official flight attendant uniform(excluded Bomi). It was white thick cotton buttoned shirt with bright yellow at the collar, at the end of the sleeve and the buttons. It's short-sleeve shirt and yellow skirt. They were too excited to wait their first flight together two days ahead.

When they went back to Eunji's rented house, they ordered noodles and chickens for their lunch since no one of them want to cook. Eunji excused herself to go her room to change her clothes. She changed into short-sleeved loose grey shirt and grey short loose pants(knee level).

Just on time, when she went back to the living room, her, nope. I mean Woohyun's cellphone was ringing and she picked up instantly without looked at the caller id. Then she groaned as she heard the voice at the other side. "Hey Iron Woman! I want to claim MY phone back!", Woohyun pressed the word 'my'.

Eunji sighed before answered back, "Get your own feet here and come to my house by your ownself! I'm tired okay!". Eunji hang up first without waiting for Woohyun's answer. Then she quickly sent the message to send her address. About 30 minutes chatting and watching tv while waiting for their orders, someone finally rang the bell and Bomi volunteered to take their foods and paid it.

After said 'thank you' to the deliver boy, she brought it into the house and the living room. They just ate at the coffee table. None of them muttered a word and it was really silence. Just the sound of their slurping and munching food. All of them in their own world when it comes to eating. But the moment didn't last forever as someone disturbed their 'peace' by ringing the bell every seconds.

No one want to leave their foods behind but Bomi and Sungjong had their own telepathy and looked at Eunji. Without explained anything, she groaned as she stood up lazily and went out from her house. But she regreted it as she saw the least person that she wanted to meet. She knew what was his purpose, get back into her house, took the cellphone and went out to give his cellphone.

She opened the gate but not welcomed him into the house, "I'll take mine and you take yours. Now give it back to me!". Woohyun gave his famous smirk and took out Eunji's cellphone from his pocket. But his eyes stop at certain spot. Eunji's white legs. Eunji raised her eyebrows as she followed his stares and she knew why Woohyun become froze suddenly. Then she widened her eyes as she saw that Woohyun was gulping his own saliva.

"YAH YOU ERT!! HOW DARE YOU STARE AT MY LEGS??!!", Eunji hit him continuously without giving any chance to let him explain. "STOP hitting me! It's your fault for wearing the short pants! What if anyone want to touch you?", Woohyun explained between the continuous hitting from Eunji. Then he managed to catch both of Eunji's wrist and stop her. Then she let it go harshly and blew her bangs.

"Don't worry about me. They need to think first before touching my legs!", then Eunji took her cellphone and slammed his cellphone harshly on the original owner's hand. "Sorry for disturbing you", Woohyun said sarcastically when Eunji made her way into her house. She went back to Woohyun and said, "What do you mean?". She narrowed her eyes as Woohyun's eyes land on her pink lips and pointed at it.

She touched her lips as she wanted to wipe it. She didn't make it as her lips become messer than before. Woohyun rolled his eyes as he wiped Eunji's lips by using his hand. "Now, they're gone. Thank me later, iron woman", Woohyun winked after he wiped his hand by his handkerchief and head towards his car. This time, it was Eunji's turn became frozen. Everything happened too fast.

Then she closed the gate, entered the house and continued her postponed eating. Bomi and Sungjong looked at her questionably. Eunji still acted like nothing happened. But when both of them were looking at her nonstop, she put down the chopstick and started told them the story.

*end of flashback*

******************************************************************************************************************

Woohyun keep smiling like an idiot as he's thinking about the incident. Myungsoo raises an eyebrow as he looks at Woohyun weirdly. Why not? He just finished the meeting with the clients and then suddenly get a shock visit from Woohyun. The Nam Woohyun, who ever said that office works are not his thing and didn't want to come to the office even Myungsoo forced him to come.

"Are you hitting your head somewhere, hyung? Or having some fever? I'm getting worried now", Myungsoo raises his eyebrows and cringes as Woohyun kepp grinning at nothing. He continues his works as Woohyun doesn't want to answer his question.

"I think I'm sick, Myungsoo-ah", Myungsoo stops his working as he put up his head and looks at him worriedly. But then, it turns to rolling eyes as Woohyun continues his words, "Do you have any medicine or cure for lovesick?". Myungsoo keep typing something on his computer but then something clicks on his mind.

He stops his working type while narrowing his eyes on Woohyun. "Do you...already find...the right girl?", a small smirk crepts up from Woohyun's lips and Myungsoo immediately knows that his lovely hyung owns him something.


hello everyone! i'm so so so sorry about the very late update...i'm pretty busy and it will be slow update since i already finished my semester break...this time it's no MyungJong =( i hope u enjoy it..and gives me some comments..it will encourages me to do better than this...thanks for reading!*90 degrees bow*

WooJi's selca for you..have a nice day & see u on the next chapter! keep shipping Myungjong...