Weird & Silent Hope

Fly to the Sky

At Sungjong's house

Lee family are eating dinner silently, without any sounds except the sounds of chopsticks and munching foods. Neither an awkward silence nor comfortable silence. Just an ordinary silence. After about 10 minutes, Mr.Lee breaks the silence.

"So Sungjong, how's your first day? Any interesting things happen today?", Mr.Lee's make all of them jolts up their head and look at Sungjong. Well, except the oblivious Sungyeol who looks like in his own world. No one can disturb the eating Lee Sungyeol. They just roll their eyes and turn back to Sungjong. "Hmm..nothing really happen. Oh! I just a new friend and her name is Eunji. We went to shopping and that one creepy guy who keep following us. But it's not a big deal. It's already settle", Sungjong ends it with her usual bright smile.

Sungyeol suddenly stops eating with a mouthful of rice and drops his chopstick. He widen his eyes and looks at Sungjong. "YAH!!WHO'S THAT GUY??HOW DARE HE DISTURB MY LITTLE PRINCESS??LET ME TEACH HIM SOME!!", Sungyeol says with his mouthful of rice and stands up abruptly and put his left foot on his chair. Hoya who happen sits in front of him get some rice on his face, thanks to Sungyeol. Hoya gives him a disgust plus annoyed looks. Dongwoo and Sungjong laugh loudly while Sungkyu and Mr.Lee just giggle to suppress their laugh.

Hoya rubs his face roughly to get the rice off his face. If it's not because of Sungjong, he will punch Sungyeol directly or chase him around the house. Then, all of them stops laughing and realized what Sungjong said just now. They stand up from their chair and looks like ready to punch someone. Mr.Lee just sits on his chair silently as he calms down himself because he's also burning inside but he don't show it. Sungjong calm them down and make them promise to not freak out or overreact. As they nod, Sungjong let out a deep breath and tells them the whole story.

As Sungjong finishes her story, they almost freak out but Sungjong and Mr.Lee give them glares and they sit silently and continue their unfinished dinner. Seriously, when the father and daughter of Lee family united, no one dare to go against them. If you do that, you will end up at the hospital or even death. So don't mess up with them. Today is Dongwoo and Sungjong's turn to wash up the dishes.

After washed the dishes, Sungjong go upstairs and straight to her bedroom. She plopped down herself on her yellow bed. She's really tired today. Many things happen in one day. She just want have an enough rest. 1. her embrassing moments at INFINITE Airline, 2. She met new friend and new enemy, 3.  While shopping, this one creepy guy followed them around and end up that guy is the one who hit her and help her at the same time.

When she's thinking about it again, she's curious about something. Why did that guy helped her in the first place? And if Eunji was right, why did that guy keep followed her? They never met before and Sungjong really sure of that, although she's sometimes forgetuful. For your information, Sungjong is kind of an oblivious person when it comes to this thing. 'Aish! Molla..maybe he felt regret after what he did to me and want to repay back..I think that's it', Sungjong shakes her head hardly and sleeps peacefully after a minute. Today is really a tiredful day for Lee Sungjong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Myungsoo's house

Myungsoo stares at Woohyun who is sitting in front of him but actually his head is full of a girl aka angel(according to Myungsoo) named Lee Sungjong. Then he smiles creepily(according to Woohyun) and Woohyun looks at him weirdly. Woohyun almost loses his appetite to eat dinner because as he shifts in his sits uncomfortablely under Myungsoo's stare. He puts down his chopsticks and looks at Myungsoo's food. It's still untouched. He waves his hand in front of Myungsoo's face but that boy still in his own world. Myungsoo smiles wider as he remembers the moments a few hours ago. 

Woohyun sighs as this is the last thing that he can do to wake Myungsoo up. Of course he knows the reason why Myungsoo become like that. Myungsoo told him the whole story that happened while he was searching crazily for Myungsoo. Smile never leave Myungsoo's face as he always mentions about his crush's name. Honestly, Woohyun happy that Myungsoo can smile like that and he really want to thank to whoever that girl that cause the smile on Myungsoo's face. But he's kind of bit jealous because he still single and don't have any true love. But silently, he hopes that Myungsoo will not end up like him. He really hope that he will become like Myungsoo but not that creepy smile.

Left no other choice, without hesitation, Woohyun slaps Myungsoo's right cheek hardly and he just did it as Myungsoo widen his eyes and pouts while carressing his sore cheek. Woohyun cut out Myungsoo's word before he could say something. "It's your fault that you let me do that. You look at me with your creepy smile and make me want to puke because of that. Stop daydreaming and eat your food. It's getting cold", Woohyun points the foods with his mouth and finally, Myungsoo eats the food but he still has a smile on his face. Woohyun just can sigh happily and continues his dinner.

After finished their dinner and washed the dishes together, both of them head go upstairs and go straight to their bedroom. After they brush their teeth and wash their face(not together in the bathroom), they climb on their own bed and chat briefly. Then, both of them yawn at the same time and laugh as they realized it. Myungsoo get up to turn off the lamp and turn on the bed lamp on the bedside table. After saying good night to each other, Myungsoo is lying and close his eyes while his body is facing the ceiling but his face is facing Woohyun on his left.

Although it's just a dim light, Woohyun still can see a small yet happy smile that plastered on Myungsoo's face. Myungsoo's sleeping figure is so peaceful, innocent and cute, just like a baby. He silently hope and pray that smile will be forever on Myungsoo's face and didn't get dumped by his first love, just like him. Myungsoo just like his real little brother. Although he's the maknae of Nam family, but he still take care of Myungsoo like his own little brother. He remembers when the first time he met Myungsoo, he feels like he want to protect Myungsoo because Myungsoo is so fragile and innocent. He even loves Myungsoo more than he loves his family.

After he gives a gentle kiss on Myungsoo's forehead, didn't want to wake Myungsoo, he go back to his bed and sleep peacefully and hope a better day for tomorrow. Little did he know, he smiles before he go to his dreamland. At the same time, he also hope that he's also will meet again the beautiful creature that he just met at the shopping mall awhile ago but of course Myungsoo didn't know about this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone!! i'm deeply sorry for a very late update. thank u very much for patiently waiting for this chapter. i think it's a little bit long chapter and the scene at myungsoo's house is longer than sungjong's one and it's not about myungsoo, it's about woohyun. well, i just want to u guys to know about woohyun's feeling. as u know, weird belongs to sungjong & silent hope belongs to woohyun. so i hope u guys enjoy and leave some comments! sorry again for my grammar mistakes..*bow*

here is some pics of MyungJong and WooSoo =D

(why do I feel like Myungsoo can't keep his eyes off Sungjong for whatever Sungjong's doing??)


BONUS!! wink and kiss from Myungsoo to the readers...>.<

SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! HAVE A NICE DAY! LOVE U SOOO MUCH!!