Chapter 5

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, this is a very short chapter because I didn`t have time today! Leave me comments, they really make my day <3

 

Chapter 5

“Eh, yes?” Lay frowned cutely at Sehun.

“Why didn`t you tell me earlier?” Sehun asked, narrowing his eyes at Lay.

“Because you never asked?” Sehun clamped his mouth shut as he realized that Lay had a point. But why was he making such a deal out of Lay being Minja`s son? Minja was just Sehun`s mother`s friend, and Sehun had only met her four times before, without Lay, of course. Sehun sighed and nodded.

“Sorry, Lay, for making a deal out of this.” Lay simply smiled in response, dimple showing. Sehun took a bag from Lay and walked into the living room, Lay following him with a grin.

“Lay! Welcome!” Sehun`s mother stood up and hugged Lay as he put down the luggage. “Sehun, this is Minja`s son, Lay.”

“I know, mother, he goes to my school,” Sehun said, sitting down beside Chen. He noticed how uneasy Jongin looked and shot him a questioning look, but Jongin quickly looked off to the side. Weird. Sehun`s mother made an “oh” sound and laughed.

“That`s great! You guys don`t need to introduce yourselves then!” Baekhyun laughed, because of course, the guys all introduced themselves to Sehun`s mother when they arrived and Baekhyun was the favourite.

“Nini has fallen asleep,” Minja said, patting her daughter`s head lightly. Lay quickly stood up from the couch and gently lifted Nini from Minja`s lap.

“Take her to the guest room,” Sehun`s mother said, pointing at Sehun to show the way.

“Follow me.” Sehun walked up the stairs, quickly running into the guest room to remove the blanket as Lay gently placed his little sister on the bed. Lay tucked her in and kissed her forehead before turning to Sehun.

“Thank you, for letting us stay here.” Sehun smiled back at Lay and closed the door behind them.

“No problem,” Sehun said, starting down the stairs.

“Cookies, anyone?” Sehun`s mother brought a tray in to the living room and Tao and Baekhyun immediately attacked, earning chuckles from everyone around them. Minja started talking with Sehun`s mother and the guys were all in a deep conversation about the football match arriving.

“Jongin should be midfielder; he`s really fast,” Tao said, leaning back on the couch as he threw an arm around Baekhyun`s shoulders. Chen nodded and took a bite from his cookie.

“Hey, what about Luhan? We need a replacement...” Suho trailed off and Jongin suddenly sat up straighter.

“Sehunah is gonna join us.” Sehun stopped eating his cookie and looked at Jongin. The latter gave him an encouraging smile and Sehun nodded to himself.

“Yeah, I`m gonna join you guys, if that`s okay with you...” Tao was silent for a moment before squealing and jumping at Sehun from across the coffee table, almost throwing the soon empty tray of cookies on the floor.

“Sehun`s back! I don`t know how you did it, but thank you, thank you, thank you, Jongin!” Tao pulled back and grinned at Sehun, quickly sitting back down next to Baekhyun who also had a smile on his face. Everyone there was smiling, Sehun`s mother too. Tomorrow would be a special day, Sehun thought.

****

The rain was hitting the car window as Lay drove the boys to the football field, singing along to the song playing on the radio. Suho and Chen were talking about who to take down first, Baekhyun and Tao being busy discussing how the outfits were colorless and dead. Jongin and Sehun were quietly sitting at the back, none of them speaking as the car drove.

“I can`t believe it`s raining!” Tao yelled, throwing his hands up in the air. Baekhyun nodded in agreement with an angry frown on his face, looking out of the window to curse at the water pouring down from the sky. Lay just laughed and turned the radio off.

“I think it is good that it`s raining; It is said that rain is tears from angels who pray for the human beings,” Lay smiled, looking out of the front view, a wistful expression on his face. Chen laughed loudly and lightly punched Lay`s shoulder from behind him.

“Angels my .”

“Guys, we`re here,” Lay announced after another 10 minutes of driving, parking the car in the parking lot next to the huge field. A few other cars were also there, but many people had come by running or cycling, despite the grey weather. Everyone piled out of the car and Jongin waited for Sehun to walk out of the car as well before walking off to the field. “You okay?” Sehun looked at Lay who was right next to him, rain wetting his black hair as he spoke.

“Yeah, I guess.” Lay smiled and grabbed Sehun`s hand, dragging him along to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter