Moving in

Flower detectives

Gami’s POV

“Oh, Gami, don’t go yet. I have something to talk to you.” I nodded and stayed in the office while the guys left.
Ok, this is the best chance to bring it up. I am NOT going to let that happen!

“Gami, you looked like you have something to say…” Uncle Jung looked at me worriedly.
I took in a deep breath. “Uncle Jung…” I said softly. “Can I not stay with them?”
I deliberately gave him a pitiful look. This should work, since I don’t always show my weaker side to other people…

“Gami, I know you don’t like the idea of staying with the guys especially since you don’t know 4 of them, and I know it is a little dangerous for you since you are a girl but these guys are decent guys–“
“You actually consider that Shin Dongwoo a decent guy?” I can’t believe Uncle Jung actually considered that playboy a decent guy.

Uncle Jung looked lost for words. Nice one, Wang Gami!
“But I am sure you can handle him!” Uncle Jung stood up and gave me a pat on the back.

“WHAT?! No Uncle Jung—“ I frantically replied, but he didn’t allow me to finish my sentence.
“I know you know how to protect yourself, and you will realize he is not that bad actually.”
“NO!” I shouted.
“Erm, I have something really important to see to now, so be good and head to the dorm.” He started pushing me to the door.
“No, Uncle Jung, WAIT!”
*BANG* The door shut on me.

I closed my eyes. Damn it… Life is going to so much from now on… ARGH!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gongchan’s POV

“The code is written here.” Jinyoung passed us a piece of paper with four numbers written on it as soon as we reached the doorsteps of our dorm, where we will be staying together from now on.
He pressed a few buttons, twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open.

I took my eyes off the paper and looked up to examine the dorm. The dorm looked pretty much like what I thought, simple, clean but not sloppy. The living room isn’t exactly big but it’s enough to allow the six of us to occupy it at the same time. There are four rooms, with the door of each room painted with a different colour. The one nearest to me is painted pink, followed by grey, blue and green. I wonder which room will I get! 

“Yah, I expected the dorm to be nicer than this.” Shinwoo said, inspecting the dorm with a frown. “My house is much better than this, can I not stay here?”

Oh ya, I nearly forgot, he comes from a rich… Opps, correction, he comes from the richest family in Korea…

“Of course you can.” Jinyoung said, smirking while waving a piece of paper right in front of Shinwoo.
“YAH, JUNG JINYOUNG! Stop using that note to threaten me you jerk!” Shinwoo shouted, with his clenched fist up high, ready to deliver a punch towards Jinyoung anytime.

“Woah, woah, woah!” Baro held Shinwoo’s arm, slowly putting it down. “Calm down, hyung~”

Sandeul and I looked at each other and heaved a sigh of relief.

Jinyoung turned to face me, back-facing Shinwoo.
“Gongchan, you and that mad bear will take that room over there.” He pointed to the room second furthest from the main door, the one with the blue door.

“What mad bear you—“Shinwoo shouted with his fist raised up high again. ”RELAX!” Baro quickly pushed his fist down.

“Hyung~ Let’s check out our room!” I said with my cutest smile on, after Baro signaled me to bring Shinwoo hyung into the room. Hyung grabbed his luggage forcefully and stomped into the room with me following closely behind him, to make sure that at least I can push him inside the room if he were to turn back and decide to fight it out with Jinyoung.
Now I know how it feels like to be sandwiched in the middle. Scary… 

 

Jinyoung’s POV

Shinwoo turned and glared at me one last time before he went into the room with Gongchan slightly pushing him in. I could see from the corner of my eyes, Sandeul and Baro heaving a sigh of relief.

“Get used to it.” I laughed a little. “This kind of thing will happen quite frequently between the two of us.” They both frowned.

“Well, at least now that you have warned us, we can think of what to do!” Sanduel suddenly clapped his hands together and smiled. I looked at him in amazement. Wow, where did he get his optimism from?

“You will share room with Baro. Your room is over there, the one right at the end.” I said, pointing to the room with green door.
“What about you, Jinyoung Hyung?” Sandeul asked, looking at me with concern. 
“Well, that room with grey door is mine.” I replied as a matter of fact.

“You have a room by yourself?!” Baro shouted, with a hint of anger in his tone. “That’s unfair!” Sandeul added.
“Do you guys expect me to sleep with that nerd?!” I asked, with my brows furrowed into a frown.
“True…” They nodded. I slowly released my frown.
“Oh, and just to warn you guys, unless you want to die, feel free to step into that room with pink door.” I took my luggage and started dragging it to my room. “And pass the message to the other two.” I went into my room and closed the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*You’ve got a new mail!*
The notification popped out while I was surfing the net. I clicked to open the mail. No message, just a video attached to the mail.

 I moved my cursor over to open the video. The video played…

My eyes widened. It’s her…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sandeul’s POV

“Message, message!” My phone rang. I quickly took my phone as I saw Baro giving me the weird look. “Really?” He asked, with his brows raised.

“What, it’s cute!” I retorted, and imitated my ringtone. “Message, message! See, it’s so cute! It’s a recording of my own voice, so it’s definitely cute!”
“Whatever~” Baro went back to whatever he is doing on his laptop.

I pouted and read the message.

From: Unknown number

Gather at the living room in 10 minutes. Tell Baro too.
-- Jinyoung

 

“Baro-ah! Jinyoung wants us to gather at the living room in 10 minutes!” I stood up, all ready to go out of the room.
“Why now?! I am about to win already!” Baro yelled. “Why not you go out first, I will go out once I win this game!”
I shrugged my shoulders. “Okay… But don’t be late! I have a feeling that he would be angry if we are late!” 

I twisted the doorknob of our green door and went out into the living room. I looked around. No one came out yet. Guess I am early…

Hehe, I shall go grab some pear juice and drink it while waiting for the others to come!

I skipped to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I was shocked by what I saw.

(A/N: Yellow squares are post-its. B for Baro, G for Gami, GC for Gongchan, S for Sandeul, SW for Shinwoo, J for Jinyoung. I know my drawing but I couldn’t describe it in words so I had to do this >.<)

I saw my pear juices neatly lined up on the shelf with an “S” on the post-it, and many bottles of green tea on the “G” shelf, while the rest of the refrigerator is empty. Weird…
I grabbed one bottle of pear juice and went to the living room to enjoy it.
The others are all there already.

 

Jinyoung’s POV

“Yah, why are there post-its in the refrigerator?” Sandeul came out from the kitchen with a bottle of pear juice in his hand. “And why are there so many bottles of green tea?” He asked, tilting his head.

Green tea... I smirked. “She and her ninja skills…” I said while rolling my eyes.