No.

Flower detectives

Gami’s POV

The six of us sat on the round table of the old room.

“So, you guys have any suspect in mind?” Jinyoung asked, to start the ball rolling.

“I am suspecting Park Sungho!” Gongchan started. “I heard that he hates you a lot because he lost to you in the ‘Hottest Senior’ poll, and because Min likes you instead of him!”
“That sounds logical.” Jinyoung commented. “Any more?”

“Min!” Baro shouted. “And Jia!” Sandeul added.
“As we all know, Min is extremely possessive of Jinyoung hyung, so maybe she attacked those girls to get rid of her competitors!” Baro explained.
“And she tricked us into thinking that she is a guy! And and since Min is involved, Jia should be involved too!” Sandeul added, nodding his head as if agreeing to himself for what he just said.

“Why would they do that when they have better qualities than those nerds that were attacked?” Shinwoo questioned.
“I think it’s Lee Minho, that nerd in our class." What?!

“Why?” I arched my eyebrow.
“He hates Jinyoung, although he might not show it. I caught him staring at Jinyoung with a killer stare a few times.”
“So? Lots of people do that. Besides, why would he attack the girls because of that?”
Shinwoo was lost for words. You shouldn’t even have suspected him in the first place!

“Lee Minho…” Sandeul muttered. He quickly stood up and grabbed the whiteboard, which has the mindmap that is an exact replica of the one in our dorm.
“Lee Minho, Nam Yunri…” Sandeul suddenly raised his voice, “He is Nam Yunri’s ex-boyfriend!”

“So?” I questioned. No way, it can’t be him…
“I…. I don’t know…” Sandeul replied, defeated.

“No more?” I asked, scanning through them. “Then I shall get going, Suzy is waiting for me.”
I stood up and made my way to the cafeteria.

 

“Unnie!” Suzy shouted, waving to me.
“Suzy, sorry, I am late.” I apologized as I took a seat beside her.
“Hi, mind if I join you two?” A somewhat-familiar male voice said. I turned. Omg, it’s him!
“It’s okay, I will just sit somewhere--”
“You can sit here.” I gave a little smile and pointed to the seat opposite of me.
“Thanks, Gami.” He bowed a little.
“You, remember me?” My heart started to beat a little faster. “Ya, although you looked very different, but I know it’s you.” He replied.
Looked very different…? Oh sh*t! I forgot that I wasn’t wearing glasses then!

I looked at Suzy, then back at him. I gave him a torn look. He smiled and gave a slight nod. He seemed to have understood.

For the rest of the time in the cafeteria, we had a really good time. He might look really nerdy and boring, but he is actually a very humorous and *ehem* charming guy. It has been a long time since anyone, much less a guy, could make me laugh so much, and actually feel happy. I felt something that I have never experienced before, this tingly feeling that I get when he looks at me in the eye. Every movement of his charms me. Am I, in love?

Shinwoo’s POV

I chomped my pasta angrily as I looked at the three of them. Gami, Suzy, and that Lee Minho are actually eating together! What’s more, Gami seemed to be laughing at everything that he said, she looked so happy.

I don’t know what is this that I am feeling right now. My heart feels like it’s boiling, and yet at the same time, torn. I can’t seem to stop it. Although I enjoyed admiring Gami when she is laughing, since she looked really beautiful when she does that, but the moment I shift my sight to that Lee Minho, I would get really angry, with a mixture of sadness. What is wrong with me? I was never like that!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jinyoung’s POV

Since lunch break is over, I sat on my seat, waiting for the teacher to arrive

“Jinyoung oppa!” Someone shouted. I can't help but shiver a little. Who is that? Min? No, it doesn’t sound like her… This voice is slightly lower-pitched…
I turned around, my eyes widened in shock. Gami…?!

Gami’s POV

I saw Jinyoung sitting at his seat from the windows of his classroom. I took in a deep breath. Fighting!
“Jinyoung oppa!” I shouted with a fake high-pitched voice. I was actually imitating Min and Jia, since they are experts at this.
“Jinyoung oppa! This is for you!” I said, acting shy, and handed the box to him. Oh my god, I can’t believe that I just called him oppa. Someone give me a bucket, I want to puke, now!
“Annyeong!” I quickly waved and ran out of the classroom before he would do anything to spoil my plan. 

Jinyoung's POV

“Jinyoung oppa! This is for you!” She said with a fake high-pitched voice which made me cringe in disgust and handed a box to me. “Annyeong!” She waved and ran out of my classroom, before I could react.

I was left in shock as I held onto the box.
I opened the box, it was empty, except for a piece of note. ‘Even if you won’t cooperate with me, I will still do it.’ It reads.
At this moment, I could feel someone staring at me. I scanned through the classroom.
Min. Oh no.

 

Gami's POV

Now, how should I explain this to Suzy? I sighed as I thought of Suzy. How would she feel if she knew that I actually gave Jinyoung a gift? She would surely misunderstand it! But… It’s for her own good, she will understand it. I hope.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

From: Jerk

Meeting place during lunch break.

I smirked a little. No use, Jung Jinyoung, I won’t change my mind, and you won’t be able to stop me.

 

A/N

Pardon me for the lame title. :(