Realization (Part 2)

Flower detectives

 

Jinyoung’s POV

“You killed my father.” He answered, like he heard the hanging question in my mind.

“Your father, Jung Junhwa, killed my father, Cha YoungSeok.” The blonde boy said through his gritted teeth. His stare never left me. “Is this clear enough?” He asked with a smirk that I never thought could appear on his hamster-like face.

“Baro… Stop now, you can still turn back.”  This is the first time that I am trying to persuade a criminal to turn back. Normally, I wouldn't bother doing it since I thought that it would be useless and it's just not me to act all nice.

He shook his head and let out a dark chuckle. “Jung Jinyoung, are you scared?” I flinched the moment he called me by my full name. He has never done so before.

“Uncle Jung did not kill your father. Your father brought it upon himself!” Fei broke her silence. Baro clenched his fist, his body shaking with anger as he continued to stare down at me. I turned and gave Fei a look, shaking my head slightly, hinting her not to continue. Agitating Baro is definitely not a good move now.

But she ignored my warning. “And your father killed my parents…” She glared at Baro, without a hint of fear in her eyes for the mastermind behind these all.

“MY FATHER DID NOT! IT’S HIM AND HIS FATHER! THEY ARE THE ONE!” Baro burst out. His veins were protruding slightly on his neck. “It’s you, YOU!” He pointed at me as he came towards me. I stepped back. This Baro is no longer the Baro that I knew. He has gone mad.

“Baro, calm down!” I made a useless attempt to calm him down. He didn’t stop, he didn’t slow down. In fact, he came to me at a faster speed.

“Baro!” I yelled as he grabbed me by my neck and dragged me to the window forcefully. “Look at the road. Look carefully!” He ordered through his gritted teeth. I placed my hands on the window panels to maintain the safe distance of the glass panels from my face as he continued forcing my head towards it.

I did as he told. I took a good look at the road as the memories got dug out once again. Now I understand why he chose this place.

“2 years ago, a 15 years old boy had to witness his dad crash to his death from this exact same location where you are standing now!” Tears started to fill his eyes. Anger, sadness and hatred flashed through his tears.

“And it’s all because of who? You and your father who everybody thinks is the hero.” He growled. 

A/N:

Hohoho! Double update!

Ok, it's not actually... This and the previous chapter is supposed to be one chapter together, but I decided to be a troll and separate them :P

Oh my goodness, I was writing this halfway and I decided to take a break. Bad choice, it just had to happen that my tumblr dashboard is flooded with abcdefg cute pictures of Baro! Oh god, I feel so guilty! x.x
Mianhae Baro, you know I love you right? Right?? T_T

I feel like this story is getting cheesier. *sigh* 

Sorry for the extra long a/n today. *bows*