Reunion. Well, sort of.

Flower detectives

 

 

Narrator’s POV

“S-Sandeul…” Jinyoung muttered in shock. He wanted to pinch himself to check if he is dreaming, but the pain from the wound on his back came at the right time.

 

He groaned a little as he looked over at Sandeul with a mix of surprise, glee and worry. “H-hyung, be careful!” Sandeul used the little strength remaining in him and pointed to the direction behind Jinyoung. Jinyoung frowned a little and turned his head around.

Before he could register anything, he was pushed to the wall with two hands wrapped around his neck, squeezing any remaining air from his throat. A pair of murderous eyes glared right through him.

“B-Baro…” Jinyoung choked out. Baro responded by tightening his grip on Jinyoung’s throat. Jinyoung thought that Baro’s look before he stabbed Sandeul was already murderous enough. He didn’t know that it could still be taken to another level. He tried to struggle out of Baro’ grip but as anyone would expect, he is no match to the strong blonde boy.

As the seconds went by, he found it harder and harder to breathe. He thought this was the end of him.


That was before someone dashed into the room and caught Baro into a headlock, pulling him away from Jinyoung. Jinyoung held his chest as he gasped for air.

“Jinyoung, bring Sandeul out!” Shinwoo commanded. Baro growled as he tried to squirm out of the taller boy’s headlock. Jinyoung quickly scurried to Sandeul and lifted him up weakly. Baro growled even louder and shook vigorously but Shinwoo’s firm grip kept him down.

Jinyoung brought Sandeul out of the room. Shinwoo was about to heave a sigh of relief, before Jinyoung ran back into the room. Shinwoo shot him a look, as if asking 'What the hell are you doing?!'. Jinyoung ignored the look and ran over to Fei. That was when Shinwoo realize that Fei was actually in the room this whole while.

"Jinyoung! Quick!" Shinwoo ordered as he felt Baro about to free himself. Fei's eyes fluttered open weakly. Jinyoung smiled in relief before lifting her up and out of the room.

After Jinyoung and Fei left his sight, and after making sure that there is no other people left, Shinwoo relaxed a little unknowingly. Baro took opportunity of the split second when Shinwoo let his guard down and got out of the headlock in one swift movement. He was merely starting to head towards the door when Shinwoo made a quick sweep with his never-ending legs and swept Baro off his feet (a/n: Get it? AHAHAHA! Omg, I am so lame and this is so not the time to be so lame. -.-). Baro cushioned his fall with his arms as Shinwoo stood protectively before the door.

“I should have let you died.” Baro hissed, regretting being soft-hearted towards them. Baro picked himself up and swept the dust off his black hoodie. Shinwoo’s muscles tensed up, all ready for what it takes to stop Baro.

With a smirk, Baro charged towards Shinwoo with a punch. Shinwoo dodged it to the side and grabbed Baro’s arm. He twisted the blonde boy’s arm but Baro quickly got out of it by turning the other way.

Shinwoo has the strength and skills, but Baro has the speed and agility. No one can be sure who would be the one that walks out of the room safely.

---------------------

“Ah!” Suzy yelped a little when Gami suddenly missed a step of the stairs. Gami managed to balance herself by grabbing onto the railing of the stairs. Suzy, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. She rolled off Gami’s back, which was stained with her blood, down the stairs. “Suzy!” Gongchan called out in panic as he tried to catch up with Suzy to stop her fall. But the weight of the taller Minho on his back slowed him down too much to catch up with Suzy, and Gongchan knew very well that he can't let Minho down from his back, not when he is so severely injured.

Gami too, tried to catch Suzy. She was so close when Suzy was about to fall off the last step of the stairs. Suddenly, a pair of feminine hands from the end of the flight of stairs stopped Suzy's rolling. Gami heaved a sigh of relief before proceeding to Suzy, lifting her up. Gami lifted her head up to take a look at the one who saved Suzy, wanting to thank the person, and maybe ask what is she doing here. She gasped.

“Jia…” Gami mumbled. Gongchan just stared wide-eyed, loss for words. Suzy would be shock too, if her wound doesn't hurt so much.

“Let’s go.” Jia ignored Gami and Gongchan’s expressions and supported Suzy at the other side of Gami. Gongchan quickly regained himself, shifting Minho a little before walking along,

 

“Where am I?” Min asked herself as she picked herself up to sitting position. She rubbed the back of her head, where the throbbing sensation came from. It felt like someone hit that spot with something hard. She surveyed the surrounding. She then remembered why and how she ended up in where she is. Her muscles tensed up as she looked into the abandoned factory. She heaved a sigh of relief when she realized that the dogs were no longer there.

“Min!” A familiar voice shouted. Min stood up and looked in the direction where she thought the sound came from. A familiar figure with four other not-so-familiar figures appeared from the shadows. “Jia!” Min shouted in glee. She has never felt so relieved to see her best friend.

She looked over at the two figures Jia was trudging along with. Gami and Suzy. Gami looked weak and her white uniform top was stained with blood on the back, and Suzy… Min gasped in horror as she saw the amount of blood surrounding the wound in Suzy’s stomach. She could feel her stomach turning upside down.

But it was when she looked over at the two taller figures that she lost it. Her eyes widened when she realized that the two other figures are Minho, who was also soaked in blood, and Gongchan... Her knees went weak as she fell to the ground, her head spinning.“Min, are you alright?” Gongchan, who reached Min first, asked in concern while panting.

“No, I am not. AREN’T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD?!” Min wanted to shout, but no voice came out from . She closed her eyes and counted to three. She opened her eyes again, expecting Gongchan to disappear, but there stood Gongchan.

“GHOST!” Min shouted, her high-pitched voice finally back. Gongchan flinched from the pitch. “I am not!” Gongchan defended. “That’s not the point. Min noona, can you call for a cab?” He asked with his irresistible puppy eyes. Min went soft and immediately called for the cab, forgetting about all the shock that the boy gave her before.

After a few minutes of wait, the cab finally came. The cab driver’s eyes widened in shock at the state of Minho and Suzy, but was calm enough to give the much appreciated help.

“WAIT!” Someone shouted. The six of them turned around, shocked to find Jinyoung supporting a pale-looking Sandeul, walking towards their direction. There is also Fei, trudging along behind Jinyoung. 

“Wait!” Jinyoung shouted again. Gami ran to his direction without hesitation. “Please wait a while.” Gongchan said politely before rushing to Jinyoung to help. Gami supported her weak unnie when she was about to fall, while Gongchan took Sandeul over from Jinyoung. The young boy was shocked to see Sandeul’s face, drained of colours, with droplets of sweat dripping from his forehead as he tried to stay awake. There was a knife on Sandeul’s shoulder. Gongchan knew exactly that it was the same person that stabbed Suzy and Minho.

Baro. (a/n: We all know that it’s not Baro who stabbed Suzy but Gongchan doesn’t~)

“I don’t think this cab can take in so many people.” The cab driver stated as a matter of fact. The youths themselves know too, but they have no other choice. “Actually, I can call my colleague to come, and some of you can wait for his cab to come.” The cab driver suggested and all their eyes brightened. “Thank you!” Gami thanked gratefully after supporting Fei into the cab.

“Minho, Suzy, Sandeul, Fei, Jia and Min can take this cab to the hospital first. Gongchan, Gami and I will take the second one.” Jinyoung split the group into two. All of them nodded.

“Jia, give me a message when you guys reached the hospital. Remember to include the exact location.” Jinyoung gave one last instruction before the team sets off. Jia, who actually don't have to take Jinyoung's order, nodded understandingly. Jia's calm composure and ability to understand the situation surprised Gami, who, as all of us know, don't have a good impression of the two queenkas.

The cab sets off and Gami decided to ask the question that has been bothering her since she saw Sanduel with Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung, where is Shinwoo?" 

 

A/N: A little late, but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! ^_^
Hope that 2012 will be a good year for all of you! 

Anyway, this story is ending soon!
It's sad, but I have to end it fast before my school starts! I expect my Janurary to be rather hectic so I don't want to drag this story on... :(

And I have a confession to make! I... nearly forgot about Min, Jia and Fei in this story.... I am such a fail author... *facepalm*